Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alien1956

I wish she would just stop going on about the gossip sites and tattle. She just gives it more air time and sends people to the forums to read them?? It’s the only way I ever found out about GG was from a video she did with a friend reading the posts.

Just move on Helen, it’s more narcissistic to spend day and night googling yourself and religiously reading the posts here.
I can’t say I wouldn’t ever check in here if I was in Helen’s shoes, but the frequency she admits publicly that she reads her is quite sad. I reckon she’s read here about the jokes we make about Luna being someone within Helen’s circle/s and is now posting about it to temporarily drive up some engagement. To be fair I would do the same, but god knows her dependence on this thread like I said is sad. She probably feels a little low and used after having to be stuck to a wheel and spun around for some crumbs of relevancy 🥴

Reactions: 33

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
This vlog was such a mess and SO long?!

I just checked and there are 744 calories in the Colin the Caterpillar Cake Jar...she left about a spoonful despite making it sound like she just ate a spoonful.

She looks old enough to be his mum here tbh:

Screenshot 2021-06-29 05.29.48 (1).png

I guess the vegetarianism is over despite the oat milk shot put it at the start as she ate meat for every meal. Wonder what the next craze will be :unsure:

The way her Faux Cockney drawl pronounces 'my' as 'muwai' is getting to me lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Well, well, well, interesting that Helen shares a picture of a fan modelling Sunny boos merch, mere days after someone here mentioned that she never does that... You should credit your Tattle trolls for the advice, Helen babes xo

1623317139525.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
Wonders why her stomachs in pieces but eats fried carbs for every meal. C’mon genius.

qwerty1996

That is sad as hell.

I was once in a relationship like that once and know the feeling. My partner was not a looker by any stretch, but constantly put me down over my size (I was a 12/14 at the time) and called me horrible names to shame me until food was my only source of comfort and security. It really wore me down and messed me up for years. I would go to therapy it never worked because I never was honest with my therapist about my relationship.

“why doesn’t he just leave?” The same reason my ex didn’t leave me… because I done everything for him like Helen. New clothes, dates to nice places, new gadgets, holidays etc all in an effort to make him love me more. He cheated on me eventually 😁.

If that is true I hope she dumps him tf. Horrible bastard.

• Heart

Gh0sts

Idk about you guys but the thought of having pancakes with bacon (in a "vegetarian" household), cream and pears for the earliest meal of the day makes me want to hurl

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She should start doing mukbangs. I'd hate it and wouldn't watch, but she'd love being able to eat for a living. She has no other content anyway at this point, all she does it eat, make it official Helen!

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Looks like.

Because apparently she can buy herself a new MacBook, iPad, airfryer, designer bag etc etc but she couldn't POSSIBLY afford to pay someone to film something that she will monetise.

• Angry

Tyla73

VIP Member
Sorry I’m a little bit behind guys but I just watched her ‘walk with friends’ vlog and I can’t get over the way she spoke like a toddler to that dog owner. Is that even normal?! I had to rewind and listen again because I was so flabbergasted 😂 it made me cringe so hard!
I've just watched that video and the haul video whilst pottering/getting ready and the cringe is real.

The walk video was dreadful, it's 18 minutes of total drivel and I've never seen grown adults so obsessed with bodily functions, the whole lot of them clearly think they're super quirky and funny. Helen is just odd and extra and controlling the whole time (deciding for the group where they would stop for snacks on their walk and stopping the dogs going in the house until she says so when they got home) and her driving is appalling. The way she spoke to the dog owner was bizarre and she completely ignored the fact that the dog owner would clearly have preferred her to not stroke the dog. I've said it before and it's upset some people but she does actually come across as someone who is intellectually disabled at times - she has no ability to read social cues and her intellectual and adaptive functioning are often way off.

The haul video was dreadful too - she's completely deluded about her spending habits and it seemed like she was on something.

• Wow
The Leon thing is pretty tragic too. She spent so much money over the last year on their condiments and mentioned them in almost every vlog, giving them so much free advertising and for what? In the end they’re just going to send her out a box with probably a dozen or so bottles of different condiments. CONDIMENTS!!

How low do you have to go to sell your soul for some garlic sauce. How sad.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Omg I'm not even a minute in but:
'You know that I'm a big advocate of looking after your wellbeing'
Cut to Helen driving with neither of her hands on the wheel while she juggles a coffee....

You couldn't make it up!

• Wow
  • Sick

tsuyu

Chatty Member
To be fair, a lot of people travel all over the country for certain tattoo artists. I have and I know others who have. Norwich does have a lot of great artists but sometimes there's just a certain person with a specific art style who you wanna get tattooed by!
Personally I'd have waited until all restrictions were lifted but tattoo artists have been hit hard this past year so any little helps I guess haha. I wonder what she got tattooed

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Idk what's changed but she looks really great lately, that picture is super pretty! I didn't notice her fringe until I saw the comments here aha
I think she looks ten times better when she doesn't wear badly applied bright lipstick and that horrible pleather shacket!

Tyla73

VIP Member
I can’t work out if she’s come on here expecting page after page and it’s basically seen it’s us saying we miss Luna so last nights post was bait.
Helen is an attention seeker, and I think she sees any attention as good, even if she won’t admit it. She loves moaning about Tattle and how sad and mean we all are but she is happy to talk about it for attention and engagement.

She’s a content creator whose viewing figures and engagement are woefully low and have been steadily dropping for a couple of years. The fact that she has 19 threads on Tattle does keep her somewhat relevant, however odd that seems. It probably puts her up there with some of the biggest creators in her head as they have multiple threads on here too.

I think she does still follow her threads here regularly and the fact that most of us are now more interested in whats gone on with Luna than we are in her is pissing her off. To quote Oscar Wilde, “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

• Heart

Nopesorry123

I think it’s funny that she still wears that whatsit Frog necklace that Mark got her, the anatomical heart one. I’d put money on the fact she made him buy it for her.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I wouldn’t be wearing a heart necklace from an ex... then again, I can count the amount of ex’s I’ve had 😆
Just broken up with the first boy I ever lived with. We lived together for two years and it feels like the end of a marriage. Helps to think she has lived with 5 men in the past 10 years.

• Heart
  • Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
It's funny she compared herself to Eddie from Ab Fab in her latest, Eddie who's life revolved around how much she hated her body and weight and spent her whole life on fad diets and trying to hide her stomach, never able to accept her body.

Eddie did have a shopping addiction like Helen, but she had her own style though, which Helen doesn't. I think we can all agree that no matter how hideous the outfit Jennifer Saunders always managed to look amazing as Eddie 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha