Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Yes, imagine listening to a voice note while you're at work telling you that the washing is wet. Also, if you've left the clothes outside in the rain for literally days then of course it will need re-washing! Imagine thinking you can get away with just leaving it to dry after it's been soaked in rain several times :sick:

The captions are important because it makes content accessible. Yes, it makes it easier to understand Helen's cockney accent but some rely on them. If an influencer repeatedly doesn't caption their stories the message is clear that they're not interested in making their content accessible for their audience. I believe it's possible to auto caption on Instagram now, so there is no excuse.

Reactions: 35

Tyla73

VIP Member
I watched her latest video earlier while I was washing up and tidying the kitchen - what a shambles. She's lucky that she has old fans to keep watching her because there is no way she is getting any new viewers now. If you clicked on one of her videos for the first time, you'd x out within the first few minutes. She's like a random middle aged woman who has just discovered YouTube and decided to try her hand at making a few videos, not someone who has been making content for 10 years.

As ever, she looks rough as toast (she just looks grubby all the time) and appears to be slightly stoned. This is so usual now that it hardly seems worth mentioning. I had to laugh at her mentioning veggie stuff again when she had a lamb kebab in her last video and also her mentioning she'd been 'in the studio' several times, presumably to ensure everyone watching knows what an exciting media career she still has.

The only interesting thing left about Helen is how much longer she can keep the 'influencer' career going.

Reactions: 34

Influensters

Dont want to sound like c*nt but why is this important? Sorry to sound rude 💗

Why does she always wear those boots. They cut off the oxygen supply 🤣
I might be incorrect but it does help with accessibility. It’s hard enough to understand Helen with full hearing..

Gh0sts

Can't stand the affiliate link stuff with influencers. "For anyone asking about the shorts... swipe up" aka I can't tell you where I got these clothes from out of kindness, but I can if you give me money. It's so vapid and and transparent. I really hope the influencer schtick dies down soon.

Elliebell13

She just seems bitter about it that Luna's recaps are far more entertaining and hilarious than her own content, instead of trying to turn it into a joke and pretend she's not bothered about it she should put the same energy into her actual content. There's plenty of good ideas even here, but I guess stuttering and trying to form sentences that don't make sense is easier than putting any real effort into her job.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Lol, imagine if Maff and Josie both read here and added moons to their stories just to fuck with us 🤣 (I totally would, if I was them) 🤣

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
We’re definitely missing Luna’s recaps but also, Helen isn’t doing much and anything she’s does do is dull, so there‘s not much to say!

Omg yuk did anyone see her story of her fishing pesto out of her tooth she honestly makes me feel sick 🤢 no I haven’t watched the video the title totally put me off, why does she act like it’s a new thing of what Helen wants seems to me Helen has always got what she wanted (apart from men) I miss Luna so much :( her recaps were the best, I really hope she comes back one day

• Sick
  • Sad

delightfullydee

Also just to add her even if 21st of June does happen she does realise it’s a Monday most of the population won’t be at the pub/beach/gig/festivals because we’ll be at work.
Bold of you to assume that Helen realise people work ! She will just say it’s ✨mental health day✨

• Haha
Me, saying MUCKdonalds, realising I might be even worse than Helga 😅
As someone with a Mc surname and Irish ancestry, I can vouch that pronouncing McDonalds ‘Muck’ is correct. Mick is ….acceptable ish (but very clunky sounding to British/Irish ears) but definitely not Mack as it’s McDonalds not MacDonalds.

Mac is (more often) the Scots way. Both mean ‘son of’ Mc is more likely Irish, Mac is more likely Scottish. So someone with the surname MacGuire would be ‘Mack Guire’ and someone with the surname McLean would be pronounced ‘Muck-lean’ or ‘Muh-Clean’ (just like the F1 team McLaren is pronounced ‘Muh-Claren’ not ‘Mick-Laren’ or ‘Mack-Laren’

and that’s the end of the lesson today folks 🤣 I’m a bit of an etymology geek if you hadn’t worked that out 😆😊

• Heart
  • Haha

rivers

In the world's most exciting news, Helen has a lap tray and will now be becoming one with her couch.

Screenshot_20210524-183619_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How dense to think that there would be ANY availability. It’s less than two months away, to an already popular destination, during the busiest summer month REGARDLESS of the circumstances and the fact that everyone’s doing a staycation this year?!
What an flaming idiot.
.... even pre covid this seems ambitious. They could just go in September when it's still Summer but kids are back at school so it's probably cheaper and quieter. She can take her annual leave whenever she wants, why book a UK holiday slap bang in the middle of the school hols if you don't have to!? It's like when retired people take the caravan to the seaside on a bank holiday weekend.

• Heart

Tyla73

VIP Member
Edited to add (fuck it): Phil isn’t attracted to Helen and when Helen asks for reassurance he shoots her down immediately. If she asks if he minds her weight gain, he says he does and doesn’t like the size she is.
That is absolutely horrible. I think Helen is a twat but she deserves better than that in a partner. Why is he still there if he doesn’t fancy her and is basically admitting to it? It’s awful that she’s so insecure that she is willing to put up with someone treating her badly while constantly trying to paint a picture of a happy relationship to the world.

I do wish she would kick Phil out and use her considerable resources to really address her various issues. She’s just spending her life lurching from one disastrous relationship to another, doing anything she can (drinking/eating/ shopping/maintaining a shitty relationship) to not face her problems.

@h0neybee are you in a position to confirm our suspicions that Helen is frequently ‘on something‘. Obviously ignore this question if you want to!

Tyla73

VIP Member
She has the money, she could just buy a print of itrather than trying to take business decor
It’s the entitlement that’s mind boggling. Image being so disconnected from reality that you think it’s reasonable to try and get a restaurant to give you a picture off their wall, rather than just asking about it while you’re there, and upon finding out it’s a famous painting going and getting a print of it yourself.

This woman is in for a mass reality check in the next couple of years. She’s such a prick.

• Wow
  • Angry

ohhhello

It's so funny banging on about your vegetarian lifestyle then eating fish. Mate. It's been 5 minutes. Just give it a month quietly then you can even milk a video about it after... "I found it really hard not to eat meat and fish so I've been more of a pescatarian but have decided just cutting down on meat is the right thing for me". I think a lot of people would actually be able to relate to that.

codeine

I reckon the thing with her not going to the mini Download this year is that she knows none of the bands as they’re not ones you can buy tshirts of from asos and missguided and look like a kewl rawk chick \m/
That and no freebie ticket…

• Haha
Reactions: 33