Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
She's definitely only posted that to get people talking about her again, probably missing the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ah that is a shame about Dani but to be fair, a lot of us put weight on during lockdown. I've put on a little I'm now getting off. Given how committed Dani was to gyming and eating better I hope she gets back to a happier place.

But I agree about enabling friends.

Obvs not watching the video 😂

Who even cares about Helen these days.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
Thought she didn’t read here anymore 🤣 she’s pathetic.

ETA: bet that’s why she’s followed Fiwl again,cause she’s realised we’ve noticed that there maybe be trouble in paradise

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Imagine Helen and Gabby collaborating on a food video.... they could swap diets for the day, I bet Helen would love a bath lasagne.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The awkward moment when over half of your Alton Towers vlog is you talking in the van.....

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
There's plenty she does that is terrible that I am happy to mock but if she really does have PMDD like she mentioned in her video then her emotional range isn't really her fault!
Sincerely
A clearly triggered PMDD sufferer 🤣

In all seriousness though I wish she'd elaborate on that or do a vid about it, it's a condition that needs more awareness!
I'm not sure that she has been diagnosed with PMDD by a medical professional, I think she has just diagnosed herself! I also stand by my statement that a functioning adult who is aware that they have a medical condition that affects their behaviour can't then use that as an excuse for every single problematic thing they do. Also does PMDD make you act like a sulky toddler every single time you don't get your own way?! Helga behaves like that all the time, not just in the week before her period.

Unfortunately for Helen the person recapping her vids became more important to this thread than Helen herself! 😂

I agree the threads aren't the same without Luna. They were always a lot slower when she wasn't around so it's just kinda gone back to how it was before? 🤷
Luna put a massive amount of effort into her content review posts, they drove the thread, and they were better put together and more entertaining than Helen's actual content. I'm wondering if she had a 'what am I doing with my life' moment mid post and just decided to delete her account - her posting must have been very time consuming and taken a lot of effort.

Helen is so boring and her content is so poor that I'm losing interest in even 'hate watching'. I used to watch some of her videos when I was washing up/tidying the kitchen in the evenings but I can't even be bothered with them as background entertainment now. The last few, I've not made it through more than a couple of minutes before I've x'd out and found something else. Also, as life goes back to normal, I am getting busier and I've got less time to waste following content creators who I don't actually like (I've deleted Instagram altogether), and I'm guessing that's the same for a lot of other people too.

I always said that this thread was helping keep Helen relevant and it would eventually get quieter. She says she hates Tattle but I can imagine her secretly being butthurt when she's become so boring that we don't talk about her at all :LOL: .

Lemonz

VIP Member
Fiwl definitely isn’t there is he?
Also wasn’t there some controversy surrounding Zoe & Yak last year?
Yeah its a long one.... to cut a very long story short, Lucy & Yak have been saying for years they are going to expand their size range (cant remember what they originally went up to, maybe around a 22?) And instead of doing that they've done loads of artist collabs and limited edition runs and have generally fucking raked it in as the limited editions sell out but not bothered with the sizing. So Aja Barber called them out on this and saying she had given them professional advice on stuff a few years ago and hadnt been paid (cant remember the details here, cos i did find it strange she would do work for them expecting payment and them just straight up not paying)
So Lucy&Yak did a response video that kinda made it seem like they never really had proper intentions of increasing the size range, and in the comments on the video and this chaotic sounding facebook group (that is 'unofficial' but not really as another controversy i think was that the admins of the fb group were basically posing as fans to the group member but were getting free dungs of L&Y that they would then sell on the group) people were posting loads of fatphobic and racist stuff and it wasnt getting moderated properly or deleted but people criticising L&Y were getting comments deleted.

Thats a very quick whistlestop tour and there might be a few deets ive misremembered

Tbh a lot of longtime fans of the brand are sick of them gifting limited edition dungarees to influencers when their actual fans either cant get hold of stuff in their size or cant get hold of the limited editions as scalpers bulk buy them then sell them on ebay and depop for triple the price.

• Wow

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Video Summary- NEW THINGS- Asos & Amazon and more!

Description: Here’s some new things that I have accumulated recently!

As always, we have a secondary video title and our favourite kettle
View attachment 593293

'Good morning, good day, good evening'
View attachment 593298

'I'm in my erm, this sort of erm, it's not a dressing gown, it's not sold as a dressing gown it's sold as like err I'm not entirely sure'. Excellent, off to a good start.
View attachment 593302

Helen says she hasn't done a lot of shopping over the last year and hasn't bought herself much. My eyes glaze over as I remember the two new vacuum cleaners, the air fryer, the ipad, the handbags, the newly decorated bedroom..... she's saying she doesn't feel the desire to buy things. Yet here we are with a haul!

'The first thing is this from H&M'

View attachment 593305

She might make a few adjustments to it... it's come undone. Yes that's her stomach, no she isn't dressed properly. She has visions of wearing it over jeans with loads of jewels (???) 'Just kewl'. So far she's only worn it round the house like a dressing gown.

View attachment 593306

It's cool and glamorous and fits in with the bedroom

View attachment 593310

The next thing is her bag

View attachment 593312

She acknowledges her Matt and Nat bag that we mentioned here. It ticked all the boxes but it was bulky and uncomfortable to carry. She also had a problem with her shoulder.

View attachment 593315

She was thinking about tote bags but they're just empty space and satchels have too many buckles.

She says she was looking at designer bags but wasn't sure if she wanted to spend that much money (don't tell her Prada, LV or Gucci!).

View attachment 593319

So, with her shoulder problem in mind she bought a sensible backpack!

ONLY KIDDING, it's another over the shoulder black bag

View attachment 593324

It's from John Lewis, it's a black bag. Helen likes it.

View attachment 593325

She's excited for this next one....

View attachment 593327

'Fluffy Ugg sliders, errrrrmygaad'

Apparently Phil thinks they're disgusting

View attachment 593330

'I'm a huge fan of the Ugg slipper', she shows us her slippers just in case we don't believe her

View attachment 593332

'They're worn in but they're still so great'

Apparently the new ones are like a summery house slipper shoe sandal. She says she wouldn't wear tham out but maybe accidentally to Tesco to buy milk and Chicago town pizza and Ben and Jerrys. Weirdly specific for an accident but OK, sure. Phil actually likes them and Helen wonders why men always underestimate us. Asking the big questions today....

View attachment 593335

Helen is ecstatic with her purchase but I'm not so enthralled, NEXT.

'Next purchase. Amazon.'

She sings 'I bought a lap tray, I bought a lap tray'
(Is this what they're called? Genuine question, I've never heard someone call this a 'lap tray'.)

View attachment 593338

She shows us this gem again 'look how happy I am!'. That posture...

View attachment 593340

Apparently she bought this BECAUSE she had bad posture when working in bed and on the sofa. Are we meant to have forgotten that she literally has an office with a desk and a chair?!

View attachment 593342

It has a cup holder, a tablet holder and a snack drawer :oops:

She demonstrates using it. Apparently it looked nicer on the picture but she doesn't care. Helen laughs about Hannah Witton starting to work in an office and how she's regressing from using an office to working in bed.

View attachment 593346

'I got, from Amazon, some condiment bottles'

View attachment 593349

Helen sees herself as being a condiment queen 'a very saucey lady' but sometimes she wants a squeezy bottle because she just wants a bit of sauce.
View attachment 593354
She mentions her Leon sauces. She's going to get her label maker, make some labels and decant some sauce which will save space in her 'SAUCE CADDY!' she shrieks that part, not sure why.

View attachment 593357

'That's some stuff, then just some cloving bits'

First up, an inoffensive white dress from Monki

View attachment 593364

Someone in Lush told her she was the most stylish person they'd seen all day.

View attachment 593369

Off to a promising start with the clothes

'UGGGGHH THESE AREN'T DRY' she sniffs the next garment

View attachment 593370

Helen leaves Phil a voice note telling him that the clothes they left on the line for a few days in the rain aren't dry. 'It's just not dry and it's all musty. I'm gonna have to wash it all. It's not good'.

View attachment 593372

Anyway, it's some PJs from H&M

View attachment 593375

She got some band t shirts, because if there's one thing Helen needs it's more band t shirts!

View attachment 593378

View attachment 593379

Sorry, I'm whizzing through this final stretch. She got a top and some jeans from Asda

View attachment 593382

View attachment 593384

She then says she's got smock dresses on her mind and they're all she wants to wear. Good job she didn't just buy more jeans then- oh wait.

(OK I actually think this one looks really nice, the colour goes so well with her complexion and hair)

View attachment 593390

More dresses..... (Sorry I'm bored with all the sack dresses)
View attachment 593391

View attachment 593393
View attachment 593396
View attachment 593394

Helen tells us that dresses are really nice to skate in 'obviously with your safety gear on'. Oh how I laughed.

Apparently she's going out to get shit faced on cocktails with her friend who also has the black and orange dress. She keeps describing material as being 'bumpy and waffley' and saying she doesn't know what it is, but doesn't think to just read the label.

'It looks like I spent loads on Asos' she says as she pulls out the next item. Fans of the white boots will LOVE THIS.....

View attachment 593400

'Patent brown boots'

View attachment 593401

Her and Dani noticed the top is quite narrow and wonder if people don't have legs any more. She asks where peoples ankles have gone.

View attachment 593404

Helen confirms that these do zip up but she's going to have to wear them a lot and do lots of squats (???).

View attachment 593407

The last thing she got 'mainly for the LOLs' are what she describes as Del Boy glasses.

View attachment 593410

Anyway, she's got a nail appointment, she's got work to do, a therapy session, she should get dressed and make some sauce labels. No rest for the wicked ey?

View attachment 593411

'YEEEAH that's the plan for today. Au revoir mon amis'.

View attachment 593413

That's the end.
Still buying new unnecessary stuff to add to the piles of unnecessary stuff she already owns, I see!

Thanks for the recap 🙌

Alien1956

Aphetor games is a seed funding flunk, its meant to be aimed at Gen Z but its completely missing the mark. Basically its business people trying to create something "viral" and getting lots of other investors to fund it without any fans or talent.
This is so random but it reminds me of when I was in year 6. My class was split up into groups, each given £10, told to create a small business and earn a profit. It was meant to teach us about how to work in teams like you would as an adult in a workplace and all that. My group spent the tenner on popcorn kernels and paper bags and sold a bag for a quid each out of the school kitchen and honestly.. This was like 14 years ago and I think my team had a better work ethic and customer pool than these fully grown adults 😂🥴 is it even worth their initial investment if most of these ‘contestants’(?) aren’t even getting a decent amount of engagement on their own pages !?

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
Helen using her platform for something good that benefits more people than just her? Never thought I’d see the day

• Haha

artieziff92

Yeah, I'm starting to think they have either broken up or on the verge of it. Whenever she starts meeting up with people from that particular group like Heidi etc it's usually a sign.

Amy1232

I feel like she really wants to give off that pissed aunty but not really your aunty vibe. That mate of your mums that always has a different boyfriend and is constantly pissed and tells you to call her aunt. Tit always popping out.
Oh god, that woman from little Britain, Bubbles Devere.
I'm not saying she looks like her but just the vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

rivers

Honestly, I was skeptical when she unfollowed Fil then refollowed him and posted on her story about tattle. All the stuff calling her mate her 'husband' on her story too, gives me a post break-up fuck men vibe but whatever. Either way, she's definitely lurking here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Decent chance that she's trolling us too tbh. If I was Helen, I reckon I'd stir up some shit to stay relevant lol

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know how being an influencer nowadays can be sustainable for them.

Influencers are ten a penny these days, to use Helen as an example looking on the explore page on Instagram you’ll see a bunch of carbon copies the band T-shirt’s, the dresses, the hair, even the dogs.

Most of them these days must be sailing dangerously close to the wind when it comes to their finances. I know they get freebies but a gifted dress from ASOS won’t pay your mortgage.

Kim88

That gross baby voice, stinks of manipulation. You could comb through a handful of her videos over the years and see the toddler voice comes out when she's either A, talking/demanding food, B, trying to get one of her various boyfriends to do something they don't want to probably because they have been at work all day or C, justifying an outlandish or expensive purchase to a friend or family member. Though I admit the eye rolling and mockney accent seems to of been more prominent lately. Either way its not like the dog owner could say no. Fuck off leave me alone..bit like when Phil said he wants to be left alone after work, and Maff and Mark and not have a camera shoved in his face did she listen? Na... The voice comes out and then upside down mouth thing she's does added with a dash of nose picking, ham fisting and sulking until she gets her own way. If I had to guess she's been spoilt as a child and due to not living in the real world, where that behaviour doesn't fly, has never grown out of it! It's her way of getting what she wants, it's her comfort zone. But I imagine it makes it hard for people to say No to her, she would probably take offence to it and say she's being 'criticised' . But no one wants a succubus y'now. Not everyone is that stupid.
(I'm miss luna as I know she would have multiple examples and clips ) 😅 rant over.