Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tyla73

VIP Member
That video was... not normal. That is not the behaviour of a well (or sober) person. I wonder if her and Philip have had a row? It felt like she was trying to prove a point about doing what she wants and overindulging as much as she wants. She’s really fucked up, it’s sad.

I bet Fil, Lola and Diane are loving life with Helga out of the house. He’s probably letting the dogs up on the sofa and everything.

Just had another thought - maybe Fil is leaving and she’s staying out of the way while he packs. As @SpookyLumberjack said she had all her overnight stuff with her so it’s not completely spur of the moment.

Reactions: 33

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
In today's episode of 'let's make life difficult for ourselves' we're washing a big pile of makeup brushes in the living room, in the dark, while watching a film using a ramekin of water!

And then we're going to eat our evening meal at home, go to the drive thru, make sure Phil only orders a lemonade but get ourselves a coffee and a McFlurry. At 11pm.

Sorry, that was the most WTF video I've seen for awhile. I don't think I can watch them any more. The mystery of the wet patch on the bed finished me off.

View attachment 639096

Omg it just keeps giving..... Helen slouched down in her seat in the car, picking her nose of course. Competent driver who? Then Phil scratches his armpit and has a sniff.

Definitely done with the vlogs.
1624967999643.png

18 months together... Looks like it's been 18 years, and not very happy years

Drunk Phil hates Helen :D
lol, Phil hates Helen but Drunk Phil just doesn't hide it 😬

View attachment 639651

Ever wondered what Helen's toilet sees just before it gets sat on? Well now you do. Lucky you.
Jesus Christ All Mighty, w.h.y. does she leave that in the editing stage?!

VLOG HIGHLIGHTS:

-Cramped rooms

1624968504496.png

1624968533370.png

-Bald spot check!

1624968948973.png

- And her fake-tanned grubby palms :sick:
1624969012262.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She some how manages to look like mutton dressed as lamb, even at 30
I think it's because she looks like a human buckaroo, she's crammed on as many items as she possibly can. Every inch of her is covered, she's just peeking out from a mountain of clothes and accessories.

• Haha

delightfullydee

I don’t understand how this thing is still going on this year ! How do they have the budget for this ??? It looks like it was completely missed last year ! The number of followers on their page and likes on their posts is sooooo low…

lemonyfish

Honestly, it's been a very long time since I actually consumed any of her media where she talks (relying on the video recaps here).

Fucking HELL she sounds rough!!! I used to watch her a lot in 2016? And fell out of interest after the divorce. No real reason, just kind of grew out of it. Her accent sounds totally different, and she sounds either super drunk or like she's on something.

"Sometoimes, fer no reason a'tall, ya just go'a go twa 'otel"

CHRIST ALMIGHTY

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing at the car journey part, their faces whenever Helen was talking killed me

• Haha

ktypage

Adding fuel to the theories 😂 but Mark went with Helen to Alton Towers right before they split.

I know it’s a reach 😂 but hey!

• Haha
I’m embarrassed for her - the fact that recording her and her friend discussing farting is classed as ‘work.’ Careful not to burn yourself out again Helen xoxoxoxo
Even her Instagram feed is dull. ‘Ad - why I love wukawear..’ because they’re paying you to say it. Don’t start rambling on acting like you’ve been wearing them for 2 years. Talking about being eco and sustainable. 🙄🙄

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She has huge meals every single meal and lots of snacks in-between. Why?
Because she has no job, nothing else to do, nothing to work on but has food at home, outside, in the bed, in the bath, supermarket trips 5 times a week. Fil is out most of the day working or with friends, her friends have jobs and lives = it's easy to fill the exceptionally empty days.

• Heart
  • Sad

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
A5913C47-315B-4E65-BA97-83A91275D1F2.jpeg

You can feel the joy & excitement radiating from the right side I’ve seen folk look more upbeat at funerals.

• Haha

Dimpz

I don't comment much on threads but I've always chuckled at Luna's posts. I was thinking Luna could have been Fiwl as they disappeared at around the same time....or maybe they've eloped somewhere together?

But I prefer the Maff theory.

Also hello! First time posting here.

• Heart

artieziff92

She really uploaded a photo of Beth asleep to her IG story (which was also full of photos of Helen and Ben together looking like a couple). I don’t know how Beth can stand her lol

• Wow

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Mind you from the latest vlog I get the vibe that she can't stand Phil either tbh...
After she picks him up from the pub and they discuss how he'd hang out with his mates in his youth, she makes faces at his story then says with a smug smile that at 17 she would go to gigs and "do something productive" and when he replies he never hurt anyone she cuts him short - Honestly sounded like my mum when she was sick of my shit as a teen 😬

She also called him a chav...

I wonder what makes her think she's so different to those she views as 'chavs'? Genuinely interested. Because she dyed her hair purple for a bit?

HotTea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

rivers

Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
'At least I'm getting the views', you aren't though lmao that's the whole reason that the thread slowed down 😂

Can't believe she's still on here getting mad at posts when we've literally been saying that we're happy that her therapy is working out for her. I guess we were wrong about that one when she still continues to seek out the negatives to paint us as bullies.

Edit: I guess we said some videos were boring too? Horrific

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31