Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does nothing for me but I can see why Quirkerz likes it. It’s a wee girl version of her in period dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I remember correctly, this was it. Could be misremembering 😄 but this one is easily found. (I feel like I’m playing Animal Crossing 😄)

View attachment 630577
Imagine that in the middle of the gallery wall..... or anywhere on her house. It would look lovely lit by the red light of the bedroom.

ETA I agree that it's out of touch to ask to buy something off the wall. Ask where it's from/ what it is but don't ask to buy it! Also agree thst if it's been on that wall for years it'll be covered in food residue, grease and dust. No thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine that in the middle of the gallery wall..... or anywhere on her house. It would look lovely lit by the red light of the bedroom.

ETA I agree that it's out of touch to ask to buy something off the wall. Ask where it's from/ what it is but don't ask to buy it! Also agree thst if it's been on that wall for years it'll be covered in food residue, grease and dust. No thanks.
It probably stinks tbh. It'll smell like old chip pan.

Reactions: 8
Tbh, I've asked to buy stuff at cafes or restaurants before. Only once or twice and I've felt like a bleeping tit doing it but I got some really cool bits (cup and saucer, shot glass, whisky glass) that I still treasure and remind me of my fav places, lmao.

Putting it on your story as an influencer tho is cringe and lowkey pressuring them? Just ask and move on if they say no. You could always get a print made.

Reactions: 17
Tbh, I've asked to buy stuff at cafes or restaurants before. Only once or twice and I've felt like a bleeping tit doing it but I got some really cool bits (cup and saucer, shot glass, whisky glass) that I still treasure and remind me of my fav places, lmao.
Better than just stealing it....I have a fine collection of beer glasses stolen in my drunken youth!

• Haha
I still can’t quite get over Helen not going to Download. I’m sorry but what kind of actual fan of music would turn down that opportunity? I was mortified I couldn’t go as I had work and seeing all the pictures and videos from it is breaking my heart. She goes “every year” and skipped out on the first live music performances in 16 months. Not to be that person, as it makes me cringe, but what a complete and utter poser.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I still can’t quite get over Helen not going to Download. I’m sorry but what kind of actual fan of music would turn down that opportunity? I was mortified I couldn’t go as I had work and seeing all the pictures and videos from it is breaking my heart. She goes “every year” and skipped out on the first live music performances in 16 months. Not to be that person, as it makes me cringe, but what a complete and utter poser.
Cause she's a poser. I go every year too but I'm irish so 2022 for moi

Yep, it’s because she’s a poseur. And if she can’t make herself the centre of attention at things she’s not interested. So a much smaller Download where the fact that it’s taking place at all is the scene stealer, along with having to just go with one or two people and probably not get much ‘content’ was unlikely to appeal.

Reactions: 19
Exactly!! I mean the kind of music at Download is not my thing at all but seeing all the photos/footage of it this year I was super jealous. I have a couple of festivals booked for late August/early September and just praying that they go ahead due to festival pilots like these. When she was being bitchy about it raining too like yeah okay, festivals in the pouring rain aren’t the best BUT you still have a laugh and a good time and when you look back on it it’s just funny.

She posted on a local FB page yesterday on the beg for a camper van to shoot a new video in. Described herself as a "compitent" driver. (Her spelling, not mine). Could possibly have a "small budget" if required.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She posted on a local FB page yesterday on the beg for a camper van to shoot a new video in. Described herself as a "compitent" driver. (Her spelling, not mine). Could possibly have a "small budget" if required.
what, so she was looking to hire out someone's camper van for free??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Looks like.

Because apparently she can buy herself a new MacBook, iPad, airfryer, designer bag etc etc but she couldn't POSSIBLY afford to pay someone to film something that she will monetise.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
That's so cheeky when there are so many ways to rent a van. Also, competent driver equals hands off the wheel, eating, drinking, vlogging.....

• Angry
Reactions: 23
That's so cheeky when there are so many ways to rent a van. Also, competent driver equals hands off the wheel, eating, drinking, vlogging.....
don't forget the many crashes and scrapes she's had

1624543154505.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.