Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F2181B03-8994-411D-ABEF-DE64B74478F4.jpeg

coming from the person who’s whole life has to be “instagrammable” in order to make her living? You can’t make this tit up. She is THE most delusional!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It's a bit rich slagging something off and calling it fake when she literally does things like purposefully set up a camera to act out walking into her own house for a clip in a vlog, then having to go back and press the off button, pick it up and walk back in afterwards anyway

(Sorry if this makes no sense, I know what I'm trying to say lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What an absolutely bleeping ridiculous post
Why go if you don't like them? Your job is literally content creating and you're hating on a brand that caters to people who want a beautiful photos/food for their feed.
Elan has a great story, brand and helen hating on them is just rude.
They probably didn't pay her or collab or give her freebies or whatever and she's lashing out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Instagrammable restaurants literally exist BECAUSE OF people like Helen. Influencers breed this tit.... is she that dense?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think for my own sanity, I’m going to have to bow out of the world according to Anderz. Unfollowed, unsubscribed.
She was the first and only influencer I ever really liked but her lack of self awareness now just irks me something stupid. I hope one day she becomes the Helen we all knew and loved once (some of us haha!) but I won’t hold my breath!! See you around all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The spelling and grammar in her last 24hrs of stories is beyond a mess. This. Is. Your. Job.

Reactions: 17
I think for my own sanity, I’m going to have to bow out of the world according to Anderz. Unfollowed, unsubscribed.
She was the first and only influencer I ever really liked but her lack of self awareness now just irks me something stupid. I hope one day she becomes the Helen we all knew and loved once (some of us haha!) but I won’t hold my breath!! See you around all ❤
Helga Read this and weep ... Your that bleeping boring people are logging out. Your career is in decline when people stop discussing you.. You become irrelevant. Influencer cultures so bleeping lame :sick:

Reactions: 27
Complains about ‘Instagram branded’ places and then does exactly what she’s moaning about?
But not before posting the first aEstHetIc, posed picture, holding a product of the place she would go on to slag off a few days later. She even tags the bloody place!?
If my friend who asked me to hold off eating the food/drink we had bought on our lunch date, to take a photo of her outstretched arms, holding said drink, whilst making sure her manicure was featured perfectly and the background looking even and clear… then went on to slag off people who enjoy photo op spots and the businesses that provided those places, (whilst posing in the same exact place!???) she would be getting ghosted pretty bleeping quick. I hate people who look down on others for enjoying harmless things and then PARTAKE IN THE SAME FUCKIN’ THINGS.
07EA323A-A8E8-446C-8CB4-E7D716DC3202.jpeg

Usually I like to give some sort of reasoning to my posts but all I have to say regarding today’s post is damn, she really just be a stupid bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So it’s okay for places to be “instagrammable” as long as they don’t explicitly say so? Most places nowadays have introduced elements of decor and stuff that are aesthetically pleasing for Instagram. She regularly goes to such places.
It’s a way for them to drum up business. Given the bleeping tit time the hospitality industry has had the past year, it’s completely fair that they should market themselves in a way that is going to attract customers. Instagram is where the money is, whether we like it or not (Helen certainly does when it’s paying her bills). Personally I find it cringe, but I’m also not an “influencer” and a hypocrite

Reactions: 36
The most recent post.. I just can’t. Helen is the very reason people go to Instagramable places. I think she thinks she is so original. You’re a has been, Helen. No one looks up to you anymore.

Reactions: 26
Did she actually just comment saying she doesn't look at things in an instagramable way? Has she seen her Instagram? Her weekend round ups? Is she OK? Everyone of her pictures is posed and clearly thought out 😂

• Haha
Was away for a wee while, my husband is in a band and I have been on tour (lmao how lame does that sound, hopefully I meet Soonoi Bouys or whatever her band is called) and it’s nice to see Helen is still a complete ballsack. Back to her old tricks.

hope everyone is well, no sign of Luna ay?

• Haha
  • Heart
I think putting down any business after over a year of a pandemic is very low, even if it's "just her opinion innit". Funny how I went to that cafe once and didn't take a picture because no one forces you to? It was lovely :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Has she totally forgot about her bedroom and the rest of the house which were decorated to show it all off on Instagram and have as filming backgrounds in her videos? She milked that bedroom makeover for Instagram posts so much. Wtf is she on about 😠

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.