Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha it hardly ever began, no sooner had she said she was going veggie...the next day she was hungover munching on a meat feast Domino's pizza 🤔 :ROFLMAO: 🤔
I think she knows she messed up by mentioning vegetarianism, she couldve just said shes trying to cut back on her meat intake(which she has started saying now ppl have commented on it lol). It was the dairy thing that made me shake my head the most, yest I'm cutting out diary but still eating cheese, ice cream,chocolate,butter etc. So really you just have a taste for almond milk and are putting that in your drinks.

Reactions: 21
This thread is so quiet these days :( I don’t think I’ve ever had to look for it on page 2! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
We’re definitely missing Luna’s recaps but also, Helen isn’t doing much and anything she’s does do is dull, so there‘s not much to say!

Reactions: 34
Never mind guys she’ll be off on her jolly’s to Cornwall before long that will give us loads of exciting content to talk about 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I 'watch' the thread and just scroll down the homepage and its there. :)
I should do that and make my life a bit easier 😂 There are only like 3/4 I follow on the Guru side of Tattle. I’m constantly scrolling through to find them and don’t have the foggiest about who all these other idiots are!! (Showing my age!)

Reactions: 5
Helens ad for period pants made me laugh…says its ok to show ur pad…well we know that coz I have the image of ur high kick in a red dress from a couple months ago permanently etched in my brain no matter how much i try to erase it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The title / content of her latest video... in order to skive off work Helen you actually have to do some to begin with. Also just shows what a hard working content creator she is 🙃

Reactions: 17
"Skiving off work" but not really because you are filming it and getting paid... I'm finding it difficult to remember what happened after just watching it. It wasn't even really a vlog just different shots of her and danni talking. She did nice vlogs before where it felt like you were being taken along for the day now it just feels like you are the third wheel on a conversation you werent even privey to most of it so it might as well just be monotonous "yeah" over again.

Reactions: 19
No tea no shade but
I've never know someone to gain as much weight as Helen and gain not a single ounce of it on her boobs
I don't know if that's the excuse she uses to state she's still a "14"
Sorry Helen hun but the weight is going EVERYWHERE else

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a dull af vlog.

Hilarious Dani's husband doesn't want to move near Helen.

She looks 6 months pregnant in those dungarees.

Reactions: 10
In today’s vlog her and dani definitely didnt just stop off for 1 drink, was it me or were they both slurring their words and by the end had googly drunk eyes?! Don’t get me wrong daytime drinking with pals is a crack, but difference being they were both driving that day! Helen, if you’re reading this, drink driving isn’t keeeewwwwwl. Dickheads.

Reactions: 13
The house three doors down from Helen's is also quite outdated and would require lots of work to modernise it. I don't see how living there would benefit Dani and her husband, when she's already said that the problem she has with her current house is that it needs loads of work done.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
No tea no shade but
I've never know someone to gain as much weight as Helen and gain not a single ounce of it on her boobs
I don't know if that's the excuse she uses to state she's still a "14"
Sorry Helen hun but the weight is going EVERYWHERE else
No boobs and thick legs gang rise uppp! Lol that's actually part of the reason I used to follow her when she did the hauls etc, I have the exact same type of body and it was so handy seeing how clothes fit on her, including some things that I never would have thought to consider myself! I dislike her style now though, it's so garish and unflattering compared with only a few years ago.

I think it’s funny that she still wears that whatsit Frog necklace that Mark got her, the anatomical heart one. I’d put money on the fact she made him buy it for her.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I wouldn’t be wearing a heart necklace from an ex... then again, I can count the amount of ex’s I’ve had 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Them two idiots drinking in the sun and then driving is a bleeping joke what a pair of twats that made my blood boil.Do they not realise the repercussions of that.Why is she buying size 14 at primark,primark sizing is tit.I’m a size 10 and always have to size up when shopping there.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Helens ad for period pants made me laugh…says its ok to show ur pad…well we know that coz I have the image of ur high kick in a red dress from a couple months ago permanently etched in my brain no matter how much i try to erase it

Apparently, she has been wearing Wukawear period undies for two years......:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny that she still wears that whatsit Frog necklace that Mark got her, the anatomical heart one. I’d put money on the fact she made him buy it for her.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I wouldn’t be wearing a heart necklace from an ex... then again, I can count the amount of ex’s I’ve had 😆
Just broken up with the first boy I ever lived with. We lived together for two years and it feels like the end of a marriage. Helps to think she has lived with 5 men in the past 10 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.