Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, see the posting!
I look forward to her getting zero response to that šŸ¤£. As if youā€™d hand over your camper van to some beggy Facebook stranger so they can ā€˜make a music videoā€™. Anyone I know who has one has usually spent a lot of time, money and love in getting it up to scratch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep, see the posting!
1 - lol @ the text: not just a "compitent" driver, but her van's failed "it's" MOT
2 - lol @ the picture, duck Ben's head it's all about Helen
3 - lol @ the link to IG instead of a bandcamp/Spotify... Surprised she hasn't linked her band merch page actually :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I was in that Facebook group I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able to resist commenting on her post to say ā€œbefore you think about lending your van to this woman I suggest you look at some her YouTube videos where she films while drivingā€™.

What is 'old-ish'? Is she after a cool split screen VW camper, or a big white 90s thing or what?

ETA

If I was in that Facebook group I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able to resist commenting on her post to say ā€œbefore you think about lending your van to this woman I suggest you look at some her YouTube videos where she films while drivingā€™.
I'd just link one of her driving vlogs saying 'is this you?'

• Haha
I AM SCREAMING šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

bleeping unrelenting, manic, boozed out crazy woman, doesnt she ever stop?? šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€
Has.... has the parasol collapsed and she's making a den an office in there?

ETA just seen Helen at the side, is this in motion and she's putting the parasol up!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still canā€™t quite get over Helen not going to Download. Iā€™m sorry but what kind of actual fan of music would turn down that opportunity? I was mortified I couldnā€™t go as I had work and seeing all the pictures and videos from it is breaking my heart. She goes ā€œevery yearā€ and skipped out on the first live music performances in 16 months. Not to be that person, as it makes me cringe, but what a complete and utter poser.
Probably cause she didnā€™t get offered to go for freeā€¦

Reactions: 13
Another size 14 video. As a pretty true to size 14, I actually am looking for new jeans (do not trust Primark/New Look sizing) and would really benefit from a video like this if it was a creator who didn't lie about her clothes size šŸ’€

Reactions: 23
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s filming yet another music video. Also someone hit the nail on the head when they pointed out she linked the bandā€™s Instagram rather than somewhere you can actually listen to their (two?) songs. Style over substance šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 20
Another size 14 video. As a pretty true to size 14, I actually am looking for new jeans (do not trust Primark/New Look sizing) and would really benefit from a video like this if it was a creator who didn't lie about her clothes size šŸ’€
It wouldn't surprise me if she bought every thing in a size 14, to show the camera, then everything in her true size to try on...

Reactions: 15
Complains about ā€˜Instagram brandedā€™ places and then does exactly what sheā€™s moaning about?
This made me so angry, it's literally people in her line of work (if you can call it that) who have encouraged places to call themselves this. She's such a rude witch.

And not one sensible thing to say back to someone who rightfully called her out:

Screenshot_20210624-200328_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20210624-211018_YouTube.jpg

Am I just being nitpicky, or do all these jeans look bad/too small in the crotch region?

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Sheā€™s such a nob. Her ā€˜jobā€˜ is literally based around showing things / places off on Instagram. Her life is one big #ad. I will never understand why she acts like sheā€™s so above it all. Iā€™m NoT LiKe OtHeR InflUenCerS.

Reactions: 38
What an absolutely bleeping ridiculous post
Why go if you don't like them? Your job is literally content creating and you're hating on a brand that caters to people who want a beautiful photos/food for their feed.
Elan has a great story, brand and helen hating on them is just rude.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.