Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made in two minutes into the new video and thought 'why am I watching Helen and Dani talking about farting in the bath?' and turned off. Got some nice paint I could watch dry instead. I don't get these lazy 'fly on the wall' vlogs of people chatting absolute tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m embarrassed for her - the fact that recording her and her friend discussing farting is classed as ‘work.’ Careful not to burn yourself out again Helen xoxoxoxo
Even her Instagram feed is dull. ‘Ad - why I love wukawear..’ because they’re paying you to say it. Don’t start rambling on acting like you’ve been wearing them for 2 years. Talking about being eco and sustainable. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else find it weird how she’s asked to buy that places painting via Instagram? Why not either ask the manager in person if you can buy it or know where it was bought?! feels so out of touch to me

Reactions: 29
Wow, Dani's piled on the pounds in lockdown too (it's such a shame, she'd done so well with bootcamp - Unlike Helen who's kept expanding despite going to the gym so regularly).

They're such enablers, they could have met up and enjoyed soft drinks or tea/coffee, what matters surely is catching up with your friend.
Hitting the market for the bakery + stopping for booze in the sun (when they have to drive home!!!) + pining for pizza (I bet they had some...) = Any excuse for over-indulging and pushing each other to do so

1624348415216.png

Sorry for the blurry shot but that's the sort of footage Helen's putting out there #content - Those dungarees aren't doing her any favours

1624348791610.png

Reactions: 13
Ah that is a shame about Dani but to be fair, a lot of us put weight on during lockdown. I've put on a little I'm now getting off. Given how committed Dani was to gyming and eating better I hope she gets back to a happier place.

But I agree about enabling friends.

Obvs not watching the video 😂

Who even cares about Helen these days.

Reactions: 31
No tea no shade but
I've never know someone to gain as much weight as Helen and gain not a single ounce of it on her boobs
I don't know if that's the excuse she uses to state she's still a "14"
Sorry Helen hun but the weight is going EVERYWHERE else
Welcome to the joys of being pear shaped 🤣 I'm currently a size 16 and my boobs are As .🤣

Reactions: 10
Ah that is a shame about Dani but to be fair, a lot of us put weight on during lockdown. I've put on a little I'm now getting off. Given how committed Dani was to gyming and eating better I hope she gets back to a happier place.

But I agree about enabling friends.

Obvs not watching the video 😂

Who even cares about Helen these days.
Ha ha yeah me too, I lost some at the start (no more pubs/meals out) and then put some on (extra sedentary lifestyle/comfort eating).
I don't think the weight gain matters, especially in the context of surviving a pandemic or any very difficult period... It's the mutual enabling, like you say, that I find a real shame. Especially since both are supposedly health-conscious (regular bootcamps, doing Slimming World etc)

Re: content, I hadn't watched Helen's vlogs since before Vlogmas, definitely missing Luna's summaries (and Luna in general ♥) and I can confirm watching paint dry is about as entertaining as her vlogs.

Reactions: 21
Regarding that picture she likes...

She didn't ask to buy it there because she wants it for free.

Reactions: 28
Regarding that picture she likes...

She didn't ask to buy it there because she wants it for free.
Agreed. And I doubt she made any sort of inquiry whilst actually in the restaurant, because by doing it over Instagram, it means that if it was seen by the social media team they may see her follower count and assume she has influence. Which I believe she genuinely thought would have some sway in her being given the private property of a business ?? Like imagine thinking you’re that important??! I’m quite surprised she didn’t just go up to the manager and show them her 300k followers right there on her phone, all whilst getting Phil down in the van to cart it home for her. The level of self importance is of the charts!! 😦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s the story with the picture request? Does she expect a restaurant to just give her a painting off their wall 😆? I don’t have an Instagram account anymore so I can‘t witness her beggy behaviour in all its audacity. Unfortunately, even without an account, I can see the pictures of her lolling around in her underwear and her ridiculous amounts of products mouldering on the bathroom shelf. I dread to think how dusty they must be.

Reactions: 11
That picture is famous. If she made any bit of effort in anything other than her eating, drinking, and rule breaking, she could google it and get a print of it easily. It literally took me the time to type it into google and go to images to find it. It’s the 6th one down.
Idiot.
*i refuse to link it or screenshot it or even say what I searched here, cos screw you helen, find it yourself ya bum* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Agreed. And I doubt she made any sort of inquiry whilst actually in the restaurant, because by doing it over Instagram, it means that if it was seen by the social media team they may see her follower count and assume she has influence. Which I believe she genuinely thought would have some sway in her being given the private property of a business ?? Like imagine thinking you’re that important??! I’m quite surprised she didn’t just go up to the manager and show them her 300k followers right there on her phone, all whilst getting Phil down in the van to cart it home for her. The level of self importance is of the charts!! 😦😂
That’s comment of the year so far for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That picture is famous. If she made any bit of effort in anything other than her eating, drinking, and rule breaking, she could google it and get a print of it easily. It literally took me the time to type it into google and go to images to find it. It’s the 6th one down.
Idiot.
*i refuse to link it or screenshot it or even say what I searched here, cos screw you helen, find it yourself ya bum* 😂
I missed it 😭😭😭😭 I’ll never know now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I remember correctly, this was it. Could be misremembering 😄 but this one is easily found. (I feel like I’m playing Animal Crossing 😄)

136007D1-D1E4-4155-ACAE-633F9A93E77A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has the money, she could just buy a print of itrather than trying to take business decor
It’s the entitlement that’s mind boggling. Image being so disconnected from reality that you think it’s reasonable to try and get a restaurant to give you a picture off their wall, rather than just asking about it while you’re there, and upon finding out it’s a famous painting going and getting a print of it yourself.

This woman is in for a mass reality check in the next couple of years. She’s such a prick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.