Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls does this mean we might get another cinematic masterpiece of Fiwl saying he feels sick?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Adding fuel to the theories 😂 but Mark went with Helen to Alton Towers right before they split.

I know it’s a reach 😂 but hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Obviously been reading here and wanted to prove us wrong. Why would he put this on a page about cars and not his personal instagram?

Screenshot_20210612-224356_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣 my lord, how much so they want to post to prove that they are together!.
Jesus!.

Helen, stop reading on here and making your Instagram hints and make some bleeping valuable content!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#oblivion #rollercoaster #imstillclingingon #barnacle #fuckyoutattle #hereforthecloutnottherelationship

fixed your hash tags pal

• Haha
Reactions: 28
still maintain that this relationship will not last but hey what do we know. It's not like we were right about Maff....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just noticed ON ROUTE to Alton towers 🥴

it’s EN. EN PEOPLE. En route to Alton towers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
He hashtagged it #emusementpark I can’t 🤣. Also that photo is definitely for our benefit. I feel a bit sorry for them all that effort for a let’s throw two fingers up at Tattle photo when there is zero enjoyment vibes radiating from the photo or caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He hashtagged it #emusementpark I can’t 🤣. Also that photo is definitely for our benefit. I feel a bit sorry for them all that effort for a let’s throw two fingers up at Tattle photo when there is zero enjoyment vibes radiating from the photo or caption.
I know she uses her own account for ‘business’ purposes but I find it so cringe how the photo had to go on Phil’s account and not hers. Like Phil has a face like a slapped arse in that pic, so I can’t see him being the instigator of the photo-op. It’s supposed to be a middle finger to tattle but honestly I just laugh, ‘cause she can’t even post it on her own account where she has all the followers?? Do you want him or not, Helen!? 😂
I guess it’ll just be less content to go through and delete after the split, we all know she doesn’t like making work for herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she uses her own account for ‘business’ purposes but I find it so cringe how the photo had to go on Phil’s account and not hers. Like Phil has a face like a slapped arse in that pic, so I can’t see him being the instigator of the photo-op. It’s supposed to be a middle finger to tattle but honestly I just laugh, ‘cause she can’t even post it on her own account where she has all the followers?? Do you want him or not, Helen!? 😂
I guess it’ll just be less content to go through and delete after the split, we all know she doesn’t like making work for herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly Fiwl has a car account and yet the photo is on the grid. Yet Helen is the lifestyle YouTuber that documents her life on socials, people know who Fiwl is but yet it’s a stories post only.

Reactions: 10
The body language in their photos together reminds me of photos of Posh and Becks - she's always clinging on to him or draping herself on him, while he's a bit physically distant.

She almost always does that same head tilted, laughing pose in her Insta photos as well which I assume is to prove to the world what a happy, easy going, fun gal she is :rolleyes:.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly Fiwl has a car account and yet the photo is on the grid. Yet Helen is the lifestyle YouTuber that documents her life on socials, people know who Fiwl is but yet it’s a stories post only.
I’m all for keeping your relationship private, especially in the early days/when things aren’t established. But the amount she goes on about how happy she is, the fact he’s moved in and it having been over a year, you’d presume he’d be mentioned more often ! Not just for content like “boyfriend picks my outfit” type tit 😂

Reactions: 10
The body language in their photos together reminds me of photos of Posh and Becks - she's always clinging on to him or draping herself on him, while he's a bit physically distant.

She almost always does that same head tilted, laughing pose in her Insta photos as well which I assume is to prove to the world what a happy, easy going, fun gal she is :rolleyes:.
It's all for show. Kinda sad really :/

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.