Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sure. The photo really reflects the sentiment 🙄. Someone tryna entice Fillwip back aye, Helg’s .......

233CD8A1-A629-4F5A-A124-7E257924B79C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Fiwl definitely isn’t there is he?
Also wasn’t there some controversy surrounding Zoe & Yak last year?
Yeah its a long one.... to cut a very long story short, Lucy & Yak have been saying for years they are going to expand their size range (cant remember what they originally went up to, maybe around a 22?) And instead of doing that they've done loads of artist collabs and limited edition runs and have generally bleeping raked it in as the limited editions sell out but not bothered with the sizing. So Aja Barber called them out on this and saying she had given them professional advice on stuff a few years ago and hadnt been paid (cant remember the details here, cos i did find it strange she would do work for them expecting payment and them just straight up not paying)
So Lucy&Yak did a response video that kinda made it seem like they never really had proper intentions of increasing the size range, and in the comments on the video and this chaotic sounding facebook group (that is 'unofficial' but not really as another controversy i think was that the admins of the fb group were basically posing as fans to the group member but were getting free dungs of L&Y that they would then sell on the group) people were posting loads of fatphobic and racist stuff and it wasnt getting moderated properly or deleted but people criticising L&Y were getting comments deleted.

Thats a very quick whistlestop tour and there might be a few deets ive misremembered

Tbh a lot of longtime fans of the brand are sick of them gifting limited edition dungarees to influencers when their actual fans either cant get hold of stuff in their size or cant get hold of the limited editions as scalpers bulk buy them then sell them on ebay and depop for triple the price.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
just checked and Cluthandnope is liking her photos on instagram still....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah its a long one.... to cut a very long story short, Lucy & Yak have been saying for years they are going to expand their size range (cant remember what they originally went up to, maybe around a 22?) And instead of doing that they've done loads of artist collabs and limited edition runs and have generally bleeping raked it in as the limited editions sell out but not bothered with the sizing. So Aja Barber called them out on this and saying she had given them professional advice on stuff a few years ago and hadnt been paid (cant remember the details here, cos i did find it strange she would do work for them expecting payment and them just straight up not paying)
So Lucy&Yak did a response video that kinda made it seem like they never really had proper intentions of increasing the size range, and in the comments on the video and this chaotic sounding facebook group (that is 'unofficial' but not really as another controversy i think was that the admins of the fb group were basically posing as fans to the group member but were getting free dungs of L&Y that they would then sell on the group) people were posting loads of fatphobic and racist stuff and it wasnt getting moderated properly or deleted but people criticising L&Y were getting comments deleted.

Thats a very quick whistlestop tour and there might be a few deets ive misremembered

Tbh a lot of longtime fans of the brand are sick of them gifting limited edition dungarees to influencers when their actual fans either cant get hold of stuff in their size or cant get hold of the limited editions as scalpers bulk buy them then sell them on ebay and depop for triple the price.
I thought there was something thank you also I’m making my own brands up here who is Zoe? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah sure. The photo really reflects the sentiment 🙄. Someone tryna entice Fillwip back aye, Helg’s .......

View attachment 613148
Honestly, does she really think that she’s comes across as someone with ‘fountains of confidence’ 🙄. Her many insecurities are front and centre for all the world to see. Dressing like a quirky 55 year old, getting your bits out on social media every other day and being the loudest person in any room doesn’t make you look confident Helga, quite the opposite.

Reactions: 19
The country is on the cusp of having ‘freedom day’ (🙄) pushed back and she’s still posting outfits for all the GIGS FESTIVALS AND NIGHTS OUT that are gooooo.
Read the room? Drop it for just a sec please.

Reactions: 30
I don’t think she pays any attention to the news at all, so she’s probably completely unaware of the speculation regarding the 21st 🙄.

She has a zillion pairs of trainers and boots but she insists on wearing those fugly white boots constantly, it’s so weird.

Reactions: 29
The country is on the cusp of having ‘freedom day’ (🙄) pushed back and she’s still posting outfits for all the GIGS FESTIVALS AND NIGHTS OUT that are gooooo.
Does this look like someone who’s not going out whether or not lockdown is fully lifted 🥴 absolute fiend
075E6937-B7A0-4D94-9047-35E75F8CBA13.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s gonna get a shock on Monday when we get told just like we did at Christmas that while the government said it was going to happen for definite it’s now not.

Reactions: 25
Also just to add her even if 21st of June does happen she does realise it’s a Monday most of the population won’t be at the pub/beach/gig/festivals because we’ll be at work.

Reactions: 28
Also just to add her even if 21st of June does happen she does realise it’s a Monday most of the population won’t be at the pub/beach/gig/festivals because we’ll be at work.
Bold of you to assume that Helen realise people work ! She will just say it’s ✨mental health day✨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As much as I love a good theory on here they're both an alton towers together today - clutchandgo and Helen's stories for reference!

Reactions: 10
She’s probably been purposely fuelling the impression they may have spilt up to keep her thread going 😆. We all know she loves to troll the ‘trolls’ on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.