Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, maybe he has actually done a runner (finally 🙌🏻) as she’s taken off story comments and is currently begging for someone to come make her tea like a poor lonesome flower (even though we know her fridge is unnaturally stocked up the brim) I’ve genuinely never known such an attention seeker! Defo BPD.
As someone with this diagnosis please don’t use it as an insult for someone you don’t like. It’s really not nice & we aren’t all attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, this is a bit of a ramble because the video is a mess. Helen's argument is that a mental health day is different to a day off. Dani also mentions taking a mental health day as a sick day (unless she means unpaid leave/ very last minute annual leave?).

I agree that making time for yourself is important, but most of us just fit this into our weekends or a couple of hours on an evening as and when we can. A mental health day IS a day off. These people seem to think that a 'day off' equals doing loads of things and making loads of plans, but it's different for everyone. It feels like it's a revelation to Helen and Dani that they can have a day off and not see other people!?

There's also a difference between making time for yourself and being unable to work and ringing in sick. Gallivanting around the local garden centres, mumbling round the garden with your arse out is not the same as feeling stressed/ anxious and not mentally well enough to work. One is a day off, one is a sick day. It feels odd to label them both as 'mental health days' for the purpose of this video because they aren't the same thing.

(Also, L&Y dungarees aren't meant to look like that, what size are they!? The bib part is almost at her chin, on mine it's probably mid-boob.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone asked where the dungas are from and I replied with the name of the company and then a link, and then another comment with the name of the trousers. My first comment has been deleted - clearly she won't support an ethical independent business if its not going through her affiliate link!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Lucy & yak sizing is pretty generous as well, I size down in their dungarees
I have the exact dungarees she’s wearing and I had to size down 2 whole sizes, they fit probably 1-2 dress sizes bigger than what they are haha

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I'm starting to think they've split too ***or*** he's just gone out tonight, so she had to make an attention-seeking IG story instead of cooking her dinner like adults do. (the state of that fringe :ROFLMAO: )
View attachment 612006
Honestly, I think he might be away? Maybe staying with his parents or taking a trip. Wasn't a believer in the break up theories on here but he's notably absent from the mental health day video and looks like he's absent from the story Helen put on tonight (based off her pan off the sofa).

Stalked a few friends to see if anyone unfollowed Phil or vice versa and ended up scrolling down Josie's profile, I think she's so lovely. Dunno if we've discussed this too much but I think she just seems nice. Her style and attitude are cool af.

Reactions: 20
I feel like she’s actually talking about self care in this video rather than mental health?
I know the two do link together but people have been commenting saying ‘oh wish I could take a mental health day from my corporate job’ when actually you can, if your mental health requires it, just like taking a sick day for a stomach bug. I had to do it several times in my previous job because I was too anxious to even leave my room let alone serve the general public.
Not just because you need a day to have a bath and do a bit of gardening tho?
I don’t know, maybe I’m just being pernickety but what she’s shown us is just a day off where she does things she likes doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly, I think he might be away? Maybe staying with his parents or taking a trip. Wasn't a believer in the break up theories on here but he's notably absent from the mental health day video and looks like he's absent from the story Helen put on tonight (based off her pan off the sofa).

Stalked a few friends to see if anyone unfollowed Phil or vice versa and ended up scrolling down Josie's profile, I think she's so lovely. Dunno if we've discussed this too much but I think she just seems nice. Her style and attitude are cool af.
I've accidentally met Josie in public and she was so nice. Also, her songs are banging! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Helen needs to stop navel gazing and get on with herself. She doesn't have a stressful job or kids or elderly parents to care for. She's so desperate not be alone she has to call her friend for a video. 🤣 Literally can't be alone for one day.
And put your bleeping arse away. Looks like porridge in a string bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Tbh I don’t think I’d stay with him if he kept moving out after every lockdown ease. It says a lot about the foundation of their relationship if he can’t stay with her. It’s not looking good imo.

Reactions: 41
Another video of Helga just talking drivel for 10 minutes then. I wonder if the people passing Helen’s garden would be ok with their children being clearly shown on a strangers video posted on social media, almost definitely without their permission.

I didn’t see any difference between Helen’s ‘mental health day’ and her normal day, apart from she didn’t pretend to do any ‘work’. She is so far removed from reality, it’s scary. She would be completely incapable of holding down an actual job. My job has 10 days paid sick a year so there’s no way I would start phoning in because I felt like I needed a day to myself. I have taken mental health days when I’ve needed them but only when my anxiety was so high I genuinely couldn’t cope or so crippling it was making me feel physically ill. I’d love to know where Dani works, if she gets to phone in for a mental health day at the drop of a hat :rolleyes:.

Tbh I don’t think I’d stay with him if he kept moving out after every lockdown ease. It says a lot about the foundation of their relationship if he can’t stay with her. It’s not looking good imo.
The foundation of their relationship was never strong because they rushed into living together when they barely knew each other. Phil could have turned out to have much worse qualities than being a bit flaky but Helen didn’t care, such is her fear of living alone. He could also have gone at any time since lockdown 1, loads of people that have moved in the last year, you‘ve never not been able to move house. If he has actually moved out he‘s probably just had enough of her nonsense. I think he's done well to tolerate her for as long as he has 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha, I love how impressed she is with herself for doing housework at 8.48am. That’s still quite late if you ask me.

Reactions: 20
Let's give Helen a round of applause for finally acknowledging some people who have bought her merch and sharing them on her stories. 👏

Reactions: 19
Fiwl definitely isn’t there is he?
Also wasn’t there some controversy surrounding Zoe & Yak last year?

Reactions: 14
Wait, wait, wait…
Did she not just do a video on her taking a day (actually it was about 3 days) off for her mental health a couple of weeks ago?!
I can’t even with her anymore.

Reactions: 24
Wait, wait, wait…
Did she not just do a video on her taking a day (actually it was about 3 days) off for her mental health a couple of weeks ago?!
I can’t even with her anymore.
Shes just looking for ways to excuse her laziness

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.