Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really uploaded a photo of Beth asleep to her IG story (which was also full of photos of Helen and Ben together looking like a couple). I don’t know how Beth can stand her lol

• Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 617420
Which one of you did this? Omg... (hi Helen btw!)
I get that this might be shade to this forum.... but is she suggesting people get their kicks by disliking videos!? No one gets kicks from it, it's called feedback.... why is it OK to give the thumbs up but not the thumbs down!?

Reactions: 37
Helen acting like she's never gotten a dislike on her videos before. YouTubers get this all the time and say nothing. Quite often it's bots or just randos.

Imagine being so preoccupied with such a small thing. Again, therapy is obviously really really helping her with all of these issues. Great work.

Reactions: 35
Can't stand the affiliate link stuff with influencers. "For anyone asking about the shorts... swipe up" aka I can't tell you where I got these clothes from out of kindness, but I can if you give me money. It's so vapid and and transparent. I really hope the influencer schtick dies down soon.

Reactions: 34
So in the weekend roundup they hired a van to go to Alton towers (gifted of course) there were 8 of them in the van, 4 different house holds. Is this allowed now? I thought it was still groups of 6 but I have no idea 😅 or is it only groups of 6 indoors? In which case, would a van count 🤔
44598D86-4651-4879-A088-9A039BA7597E.jpeg
23734386-F59D-4ED8-AFA5-A9F6E21681C7.jpeg
455D921C-8F9F-4596-A72D-BF3BF9E7DFAA.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So in the weekend roundup they hired a van to go to Alton towers (gifted of course) there were 8 of them in the van, 4 different house holds. Is this allowed now? I thought it was still groups of 6 but I have no idea 😅 or is it only groups of 6 indoors? In which case, would a van count 🤔View attachment 617581View attachment 617582View attachment 617597
It's groups of 6 indoors...... logic dictates that a van is an enclosed space so avoiding having 8 people in there seems like common sense. If having two vehicles wasn't an option then I'd at least hope they had the windows down and masks on, but I can see that they didn't. Excellent work as always. Let's get that R number back up.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
A5913C47-315B-4E65-BA97-83A91275D1F2.jpeg

You can feel the joy & excitement radiating from the right side I’ve seen folk look more upbeat at funerals.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The awkward moment when over half of your Alton Towers vlog is you talking in the van.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really uploaded a photo of Beth asleep to her IG story (which was also full of photos of Helen and Ben together looking like a couple). I don’t know how Beth can stand her lol
I am convinced that Beth must secretly hate Helen. I bet she slags her off on girls nights out with her own mates 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is it me or did everyone seem really flat on that trip? Cheer up, you’re in Alton bleeping Towers ffs 🎉☹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am convinced that Beth must secretly hate Helen. I bet she slags her off on girls nights out with her own mates 😆.
I wonder if Beth lurks here... or even comments? @Nopesorry123 I’m sorry to hear your news, enjoy some junk food and a couple of your favourite movies, you got this! ❤

Reactions: 10
Fiwl's got as much chemistry with mystery brunette as with Helga. Weird blood relatives (rather than lovers) vibes again.
1623700443529.png
1623700482847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe she said Phil was taking his sister as well so I think that's the brunette.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.