Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she uses her own account for ‘business’ purposes but I find it so cringe how the photo had to go on Phil’s account and not hers. Like Phil has a face like a slapped arse in that pic, so I can’t see him being the instigator of the photo-op. It’s supposed to be a middle finger to tattle but honestly I just laugh, ‘cause she can’t even post it on her own account where she has all the followers?? Do you want him or not, Helen!? 😂
I guess it’ll just be less content to go through and delete after the split, we all know she doesn’t like making work for herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

a face like a slapped arse

I will never get over how funny that saying is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks rough as toast in that picture. Her fresh faced healthier look didn’t last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it quite confusing and sad that I ever took inspiration from her.

I hope she sorts her life out though, it just seems sad. Constantly vying for validation and attention. What a sad little life Jane.
*im aware I’ve said sad a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
20210614_151559.jpg

Helen has a new shirt and honestly? Gotta admit that I absolutely love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it quite confusing and sad that I ever took inspiration from her.

I hope she sorts her life out though, it just seems sad. Constantly vying for validation and attention. What a sad little life Jane.
*im aware I’ve said sad a lot
Rewatched her how to deal with a breakup video from her platinum blonde days as.. I'm going through a breakup lol. Ouch. duck it hurts so bad. Anyway. I can understand why my younger self found inspiration in her at the time, the advice was pretty tit tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think Josie has a better singing voice by 1,000% ?? I actually like her EP quite a lot 🤭

Reactions: 28
Rewatched her how to deal with a breakup video from her platinum blonde days as.. I'm going through a breakup lol. Ouch. duck it hurts so bad. Anyway. I can understand why my younger self found inspiration in her at the time, the advice was pretty tit tho.
I’m sorry @Nopesorry123 it’s cliche AF but time really does help 💜

Reactions: 12
big lol at @leelaloola posting “what a sad little life jane” this morning, and then that t shirt appearring this afternoon!

big lol at @leelaloola posting “what a sad little life jane” this morning, and then that t shirt appearring this afternoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry @Nopesorry123 it’s cliche AF but time really does help 💜
Yep, it's so true. You'll get through it @Nopesorry123 just take it one day at a time and let yourself feel whatever you're feeling.

Does this look like someone who’s not going out whether or not lockdown is fully lifted 🥴 absolute fiend
View attachment 613500
Helen watching the update this evening and realising she won't be wearing all those outfits next week because Covid hasn't disappeared after all:

Everyone here:

ETA

Helen putting all those hideous 21st June outfits away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.