Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, builders tea is when you leave a regular tea bag in a mug of hot water until its almost thick enough to stand a spoon in, then you show it the milk, but don't put any more than a drop in.

Yorkshire biscuit tea she drinking is just tea.

Reactions: 23
To me, builders tea is when you leave a regular tea bag in a mug of hot water until its almost thick enough to stand a spoon in, then you show it the milk, but don't put any more than a drop in.

Yorkshire biscuit tea she drinking is just tea.
I thought the same, builder's tea to me would be strong tea, regular PG Tips or Tetley etc, nothing extra in it.

Reactions: 12
Still so confused by the “neon” sign choice. It’s a bit of a depressing song about a breakup/ alienation/ existential crisis 😂—>
“Oh, how we drift away from our friends
And the ones back home pay remembrance
You can take me out of your phone
If you come looking I won't be home”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I kind of just thought the "drift away" sign relates to drifting off to sleep..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Btw I am a total traitor and have just had 'lunch desert'.. and it was.. a mini magnum 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Sorry if these have been shared but I'm really missing Luna's input!

Screenshot_20210520-122001_Instagram.jpg

Shouldn't this be ad?

Screenshot_20210520-122007_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210520-122015_Instagram.jpg

What an excellent #ad
Screenshot_20210520-122021_Instagram.jpg

I actually think this look is kind of cute? I used to watch Helen for the make up / hair tutorials that were well put together. This is a video I'd watch!

Reactions: 11
Why is she so obsessed with separating food between the two of them?
I do also think that's odd. We have food in the house that belong to each of us, or the other one doesn't like. They're not separated, named, and put in separate baskets? I do get a bit sad if my partner eats my last cereal bar though because he always tells me he's not a snack person 😂

Reactions: 19
I am also increasingly worried about our queen Luna. Is it possible to send her a DM on this site?

Reactions: 17
To be fair, my partner and I also separate our snacks so that we always know what's there for us to have. I'd be pissed off if he ate my snacks without asking me first haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also don't understand the snack division. Then again I don't have multiple baskets of snacks 😂

If the fella and I buy biscuits or a bit of chocolate we just.....share it? I don't keep track of how many biscuits he eats 😂 if there's one left we both ask each other if the other person wants it?

I find her behaviour around food really greedy and possessive and weird tbh.

Reactions: 31
Always good to slag off a product you’ve been generously gifted - bet Teapigs are thrilled
*Damien from Mean Girls voice* She doesn’t even drink builders tea.

Also round of applause for the lack of thought process putting that on straight after her none disclosed ad for Teapigs.

Same, it's kind of jarring the way she's just vanished!
I hope I’m not speaking out of line but I’m sure I remember her saying her mum was poorly, I hope nothing has happened.

When she’s been busy before she’s always popped on to say, like I get we all have lives away from here and no one is tied to the site but it’s worrying me she’s just disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
*Damien from Mean Girls voice* She doesn’t even drink builders tea.

Also round of applause for the lack of thought process putting that on straight after her none disclosed ad for Teapigs.

I hope I’m not speaking out of line but I’m sure I remember her saying her mum was poorly, I hope nothing has happened.

When she’s been busy before she’s always popped on to say, like I get we all have lives away from here and no one is tied to the site but it’s worrying me she’s just disappeared.
I know, I'm hoping the same :(

Reactions: 7
I am also increasingly worried about our queen Luna. Is it possible to send her a DM on this site?
I don’t think Tattle has DMs. We could maybe ask a mod to message her for us (we need email addresses to register on the site) but I’ve no idea if that’s allowed or they would do it. That’s the best idea I can come up with.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure they're fine, people come and go from forums for lots of reasons and more often than not its because they decide to spend less time online/get busy with other things.

Also on the tea thing I'm pretty sure Helen showed a big press of "all the teas she loves" so she's not a big tea fan huh. The separating of teas is so so strange, I bet Fiwl got the ones left over that Helen didn't like. He is like a housemate there.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.