Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with separating food between the two of them?
I think it's because she likes to paint herself as healthier (hahaha) than him. When she have shown their different snack baskets before hers have been filled with raw bars, dark chocolate, chickpea crisps and other "healthy" snacks while his was just regular chocolate and crisps. Also, since she claims that he comes home and "inhales" all the snacks she can proudly say that she has been soo good and not eaten anywhere near the same amount as Phil. She just loooves to mock and put him down for the amounts of food he eats. She can go on pretending being little miss healthy all she wants, we all know that she is secretly stuffing her face with anything she can find.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's because she likes to paint herself as healthier (hahaha) than him. When she have shown their different snack baskets before hers have been filled with raw bars, dark chocolate, chickpea crisps and other "healthy" snacks while his was just regular chocolate and crisps. Also, since she claims that he comes home and "inhales" all the snacks she can proudly say that she has been soo good and not eaten anywhere near the same amount as Phil. She just loooves to mock and put him down for the amounts of food he eats. She can go on pretending being little miss healthy all she wants, we all know that she is secretly stuffing her face with anything she can find.
Also she misses out the fact that he’s at work all day so there maybe times he can’t find time for lunch whereas she classes walking her dogs and meeting up with her friends for coffee a full time job.

Reactions: 19
Also she misses out the fact that he’s at work all day so there maybe times he can’t find time for lunch whereas she classes walking her dogs and meeting up with her friends for coffee a full time job.
So true! Also, isn't Phil doing manual labour for 8+ hours a day? No wonder he'll be hungrier than someone who is just sitting on their arse online shopping all day.

Reactions: 32
Might be my inner tea snob (big oolong drinker) but I'm lowkey pained by the way that she designated all the best teas to Phil without even trying them.

Could have made for a fun video idea if she blind tasted them all and guessed which was which from the notes on the box. I'd watch that personally. Had to do some research on Teapigs recently for work and the ethics behind the company are pretty solid so it could have been a fun time to highlight them in a fun video format (eg. talk about how/where/who made the tea after it was revealed what it was and the culture behind it)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Might be my inner tea snob (big oolong drinker) but I'm lowkey pained by the way that she designated all the best teas to Phil without even trying them.

Could have made for a fun video idea if she blind tasted them all and guessed which was which from the notes on the box. I'd watch that personally. Had to do some research on Teapigs recently for work and the ethics behind the company are pretty solid so it could have been a fun time to highlight them in a fun video format (eg. talk about how/where/who made the tea after it was revealed what it was and the culture behind it)
That's a fab idea!

I wish she'd done something with this new found love of vegetarianism like a week of going 100% veggie, describing how she felt before health wise and after (even bringing in energy levels, weight?!), talking about any difficulties, cravings for food she may miss, budgeting...eating veggie when her partner was scoffing ham and getting over it because he's not vegetarian.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope I’m not speaking out of line but I’m sure I remember her saying her mum was poorly, I hope nothing has happened.

When she’s been busy before she’s always popped on to say, like I get we all have lives away from here and no one is tied to the site but it’s worrying me she’s just disappeared.
I was worried about that too, but didn't know how to phrase it. Hope all's OK ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's a fab idea!

I wish she'd done something with this new found love of vegetarianism like a week of going 100% veggie, describing how she felt before health wise and after (even bringing energy levels, weight?!), talking about any difficulties, cravings for food she may miss, budgeting...
Thank you ☺

Same here though, really good point! How she feels health wise, a few fav swaps that she's happy that she made and others where she doesn't feel the same, none veggie foods that surprised her, some dishes that she plans to cook in future (that she could then post to IG).

Personally, I eat meat but I do prefer some substitutes and incorporate them into my diet (when I live alone, with parents atm #gradlife); if seitan was wildly available, I would cut out eating meat at home. I would love to see a video comparing different substitute options and accessibility to them. Usually, when I find one I like, it disappears from the shelves.

Reactions: 12

great idea, something different to her current content and would be fun to watch but unfortunately she’d only do it if she was sponsored and got paid to

Reactions: 9
great idea, something different to her current content and would be fun to watch but unfortunately she’d only do it if she was sponsored and got paid to
Probably :( I guess that not just true of Helen but of a lot of YouTubers these days, sad that everything needs to be monetized to be worth doing.

Reactions: 13
You’d think someone as a big on ethical branding as Helga would be all over that.

She totally projects her own binge eating issues onto Phil.

I'm sure they're fine, people come and go from forums for lots of reasons and more often than not its because they decide to spend less time online/get busy with other things.
I know this is true and is most likely the case - I hope it is what’s happened! I think because Luna has been so central to these threads her absence was immediately noticeable and thats why people are concerned. I know really we can’t ask the mods to stalk her for us. It has occasionally crossed my mind that the summaries became a big commitment (they were a lot of work) and I used to hope that if Luna wanted to stop doing them she would be ok just saying so rather than feeling she had to keep on with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus he’s half the size of her with hardly any fat, so when she goes go on about him being gluttonous it just makes her look stupid!

Reactions: 16
Why is she so obsessed with separating food between the two of them?
It's because she's bleeping greedy! I'm only saying this because I can kind of relate, although I've never gone to those kind of extremes but whenever me and my partner share snacks my binge eating tendencies make me panic a bit internally to make sure I get my fair share even though I definitely don't need to be doing it 😂

Reactions: 18
It's because she's bleeping greedy! I'm only saying this because I can kind of relate, although I've never gone to those kind of extremes but whenever me and my partner share snacks my binge eating tendencies make me panic a bit internally to make sure I get my fair share even though I definitely don't need to be doing it 😂
Yeah I have to divide portions into two bowls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she thinks it makes her look slimmer.

Also crying at the fact she’s making out it’s the first time she’s been to her mum’s for a meal since lockdown 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.