Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not really mentioned skating much either recently, only once in her weekend roundup, I don’t recall her mentioning it in the last couple vlogs, hasn’t posted about it since last month on insta, she’s not mentioned the insta page she runs etc etc etc
Not saying she should be obsessively talking about it but for someone who made the claim she’s ‘not just a skating channel’ there seems to be a lack of skating content lmao

She posted in the skating group yesterday that she is going to be taking pictures at the local skating rink on Thursday.
Apparently the local paper will be there too!. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She posted in the skating group yesterday that she is going to be taking pictures at the local skating rink on Thursday.
Apparently the local paper will be there too!. 🙄
I already feel sorry for the genuine skaters Helga will be there taking all the attention even though she’s been skating for about five minutes.

Reactions: 19
My name isn't on mine. I don't think we are supposed to use them for anything other than maybe having a record of the batch number.
I thought they will be used for those vaccine passports we might have to have! I can’t keep up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Doubt it. She's said she was going veggie a few times before (for the views naturally)
As well as cutting down the booze intake, fast fashion, running everyday, staying single for a while . And all that jazz. Ultimately she doesn't think before she speaks, or tends to jump on the bandwagon. Guess she needs to pay her bills like everyone. But I reckon people be fools if they actually think there is anything genuine behind it all. She's been stuck in the same patterns for years. I don't think mentioning she's going veggie in every recent video means she's actually making an effort. Anyone can say it then eat a meat feast domino's that takes no effort at all :LOL:
Wasn't she going to run everyday in February and then only do one day or am I thinking of someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn't there a time when she had band mate Ben over to do her gardening when she was between boyfriends and she made a big deal of either cooking him or serving him meat because his GF is vege. She made a big song and dance about when he comes over to Helen's he gets fed properly....

Reactions: 23
I thought they will be used for those vaccine passports we might have to have! I can’t keep up 🤷‍♀️
I think because it’s all connected to your NHS data, the cards are literally just for you to reference the batch number and when you had the first jab, maybe?

Americans have to hide their details because I think their cards have their insurance number on, or their specific provider, which in the UK we don’t need to worry about.

In fact I just checked, my NHS app (not the COVID track and trace) has all my vaccine details, so I don’t need the card now since I’ve had both.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Where the fk is Luna. Feels like a lifetime 🙈🥺

Can someone send Helen a hairbrush? Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm just hoping whatever it is isn't serious. Like she's just suddenly had some important life stuff to deal with but it's not bad. We miss you Luna! Lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think because it’s all connected to your NHS data, the cards are literally just for you to reference the batch number and when you had the first jab, maybe?

Americans have to hide their details because I think their cards have their insurance number on, or their specific provider, which in the UK we don’t need to worry about.

In fact I just checked, my NHS app (not the COVID track and trace) has all my vaccine details, so I don’t need the card now since I’ve had both.
mine, in america, just has my name and date of birth with the bath numbers and all that

Reactions: 4
She’s not really mentioned skating much either recently, only once in her weekend roundup, I don’t recall her mentioning it in the last couple vlogs, hasn’t posted about it since last month on insta, she’s not mentioned the insta page she runs etc etc etc
Not saying she should be obsessively talking about it but for someone who made the claim she’s ‘not just a skating channel’ there seems to be a lack of skating content lmao
The ground got her, and got her good. So, since taking a tumble she's had a skating break. hurt her shoulder I believe l, miraculously not her arse.

Sending positive vibes out to our absentee leader @Lunamoon22

Reactions: 15
The ground got her, and got her good. So, since taking a tumble she's had a skating break. hurt her shoulder I believe l, miraculously not her arse.

Sending positive vibes out to our absentee leader @Lunamoon22
I was watching an older vlog and she mentioned she's has issues with her shoulder for years, in that vlog she said she had to miss PT because of it and said she finally went to a chiropractor for treatment. Mustn't have kept up with doing that then!

Reactions: 11
Imagine waking up in the Red Light District. Relaxing.
Am I the only one seeing « oh how no drift away » ?
Also... isn’t it a weird quote to put on your bedroom ? After one year, and living with my boyfriend, drifting away doesn’t sound good...

Reactions: 22
Also... isn’t it a weird quote to put on your bedroom ? After one year, and living with my boyfriend, drifting away doesn’t sound good...
"Oh, how we've drifted apart..." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They must sleep on opposite sides of the bed, as far apart as possible
Or she’s still not over Mark, even after redecorating

Reactions: 10
Its an absolutely redonkulous thing to put in a bedroom for so many reasons! Nothing says relaxation like red neon 😂

Reactions: 22
I've thought about neon in my place. I've got a bar corner where it would make sense. But in a bedroom? Why do you want to have so much shite on every available surface. Ever heard of the phrase less is more?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.