Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of just thought the "drift away" sign relates to drifting off to sleep..
I know that’s her intention but to me drift away is akin to someone leaving, moving away or morbidly even passing away. But drift off however definitely means fall asleep. I know they’re lyrics and obviously have a happy meaning to her, but they are a tad bit too sad for me 😬

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210520-205136_Instagram.jpg

This hadn't come up in my feed, but it's nice to see some actual social distancing going on in this Sunny Bones post. I know the guitarist in front, and he played with BOL for a short period of time. Wasn't Ben also in BOL?

eta also there's no comments on this post, not much fan interaction for a band with so much merch!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 583109

This hadn't come up in my feed, but it's nice to see some actual social distancing going on in this Sunny Bones post. I know the guitarist in front, and he played with BOL for a short period of time. Wasn't Ben also in BOL?

eta also there's no comments on this post, not much fan interaction for a band with so much merch!
Hold on full band? Where’s the rest of the band been all this time? Two music videos and they don’t feature at all.
They’re gonna end up like SOAD if they’re not careful and hate each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe they’re just the session musicians? But it’s phrased as if they’re the other full time members 🤔

Reactions: 12
View attachment 583109

Together at last...as if they weren't all coming over to hers all along.

Just like this is her "first time" going to her mums

Reactions: 10
It seems most of the Suooy Boooes (PLEASE can we squeeze that into the new title somehow 🤣) posts get little to no comments! Except T-shirt ones with size questions.
Also noticed a lot of Helen’s recent personal account posts have 4k -5k likes. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one seeing « oh how no drift away » ?
Also... isn’t it a weird quote to put on your bedroom ? After one year, and living with my boyfriend, drifting away doesn’t sound good...
That song that it’s from is about friends/people drifting apart and not having time for each other lol a weird thing to put in a bedroom or have a sign made of. I’m a huge huge fan of Tim Heidecker (he knows me actually lol) who that put the album out that the song is from & it annoys me because I feel like she only likes that one song that he doesn’t actually sing on lol (but he wrote)

Reactions: 11
That song that it’s from is about friends/people drifting apart and not having time for each other lol a weird thing to put in a bedroom or have a sign made of. I’m a huge huge fan of Tim Heidecker (he knows me actually lol) who that put the album out that the song is from & it annoys me because I feel like she only likes that one song that he doesn’t actually sing on lol (but he wrote)
I feel the same, massive Tim fan. She doesn’t even know who he is!!

Reactions: 4
It seems most of the Suooy Boooes (PLEASE can we squeeze that into the new title somehow 🤣) posts get little to no comments! Except T-shirt ones with size questions.
Also noticed a lot of Helen’s recent personal account posts have 4k -5k likes. 🤷‍♀️
New thread suggestion

Helen Anderson #19- Biscuit brews and Suooy Boooes, but Lunamoon where are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 583109

As if she’s got Declan back! I knew he was a mug but not enough of a mug to crawl back to being a step in unnamed guitarist at Helen’s beckoning call! I’m always so shocked that people really do lick her ass just because she’s got a following, it’s embarrassing. Good on Josie, Duncan and Connor for doing their own thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 583109

Has she really painted an arch in her studio and never filmed in front of it ever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Helga was a no-show at the skating get together last night!.
She must of been full from Mummy's meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.