Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taptap

VIDEO SUMMARY: EASY SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR BEGINNERS

Description: Hey! So I thought i'd share my skin routine as someone thats just getting into skin care, I would say its easy and good for beginners (like me).

Credit to Caroline Hirons for her amazing book with all the tips and basics that I have learnt

Helen thinks she's qualified enough to give skincare advice... LOL

Starting off with Helga singing "do do do do dooo" and then entering in the frame - HelgaVision is back and so is that fucking chin mic.

View attachment 468751

Apparently, LOTS of people have requested her to do this video

She digs a stubby finger into her ear and then rubs it in her eyes

View attachment 468752

View attachment 468753

View attachment 468754

She's revamped her skin routine and it's really working out for her, she says her skin feels the best it has in such a long time, as she squashes her chubby cheeks with her ham slabs.

View attachment 468755

"I decided, when I hit FUR-TEE, dude... you should probably really start lookin' afta yer skin prop-leee"

View attachment 468756

View attachment 468757

She makes a comment that now she's 30 she has to start using anti-ageing shit but then tries to cover her bases by saying "I know being 30 is still lovely and young!"

Don't get her wrong folks! She's ALWAYS had an interest in skincare and has ALWAYS used GOOD products (I think she meant to say free *cough cough*), but she never knew WHY she was using them (because they were free...duh)

View attachment 468758

"So I did a bit ov readin', I done a bit ov readin'" she says as she stretches her eye to oblivian

View attachment 468759

She *thinks* she has a "sort of combination" type skin, she drags her fingers down her face

View attachment 468760

View attachment 468761

"Sometimes it can be quite dry at times, and then sometimes it can get... not oily... but shiny"

She, her mum and her grandma all have similar skin - oily but not really oily but "SHINY...ISH" later in life

"They look soooo good for their age! My mum is going to be 61 this year and she's an ABSOLUTE BABE! And my grandma did not look old, so I'm praying to the gods that I follow suit"

View attachment 468762

She knows that she needs to drink more water "I DO TRY!"

"SO IT'S THE MORNING!" She pulls her eyes apart again,

View attachment 468763

View attachment 468764

She's just had a shower and still has her hair in her dressing gown robe (she says she's going to do ANOTHER video on it)

View attachment 468765

She shows us her cleanser which she got from her non-essential trip to Boots.

She slaps her face as she rubs in the cleanser.

"Simple washing my face in the morning! I do this when I get out of the shower"

She loves using a flannel on her face, she used to use face wipes ALL the time but she never felt like they took the makeup off her face and she never felt that clean after using them.

"You forget the simplicity of a flannel" She says as she pulls her face around with it.

View attachment 468766

She lets her skin "air dry" while she cleans her "teef".... and she's trying to talk while she's got a toothbrush in her mouth. Clever.

View attachment 468767

She's dressed now and she's using a toner, she has two which she alternates between days

View attachment 468768

"Because I'm new to acid so I don't want to just go in hard... I made that mistake when I first got my new skincare, I frew it all on at once and then I had a reaction and my skin was like FUCCCCK! It shed a layer of my face off and then it felt AMAZING!!! .......I don't recommend it but I DID give myself a CHEMICAL PEEL!!!"

View attachment 468769

She grabs her book to explain what acids are.

"Glycolic acid is a AHA... A.. H... A.. AHAHAHAHA!!!!"

View attachment 468770
She keeps pronouncing it as AH HAAA! It's not fucking aha! It's A.H.A you fucking dipshit....

View attachment 468771

She continues on reading the book to us.

"It's all very scientific!"

She puts some on a cotton pad and smooshes it into her face

View attachment 468772

"I'm a little bit spotty at the moment because I'm on my period"

The next step is a hydrating mist "this mist is good for misting yer face before putting serums on"

Next is eye serum which she drags around her eye in a repetitive circle

View attachment 468773

View attachment 468774

View attachment 468775

View attachment 468776

Next is another serum

View attachment 468777

"It just SPOKE to me when I was on Look Fantastic buying it!"

The only thing that fucks her off is the pipette is so annoying, she doesn't know how to get the product out properly.

View attachment 468778

"ON IT GOES!"

She smooshes her face again

View attachment 468779

Keeps going on about hyaluronic acid and how hydrating it is.

"hyaluronic is basically something that, uh.... it brings water to the surface of the face... it's like hydrating but it kind of grabs onto water and brings it to the front of your face making it look really plump and alive and hydrated and fresh and...and uh, it uses water so you should always mist uh use mists and stuff before you put hyaluronic acid just so it can grab more water to sort of work with.... That's essentially my synopsis it's probably a lot more in-depth than that...."

Next is a face oil, she only uses a drop of it because it's so greasy.

View attachment 468780

View attachment 468781

View attachment 468782

GIRL THESE FACES RIGHT NOW

View attachment 468783

View attachment 468784

View attachment 468785

View attachment 468786

She then rolls her chins up

View attachment 468787

View attachment 468788

She then moves on to her moisturiser. She smooshes that around her face in giant circles.

She finishes off with SPF, she puts it on everything - her face, her ears, her neck.... even her fucking grubby necklaces get a coating 🤣

View attachment 468789

She screeches a noise into her chin mic. She is happy.

She chucks the SPF bottle on the side with a clang and that's her morning routine!

We'll see her later for her evening routine.

View attachment 468791

"We've just had our dinner and we're all sort of winding down"

She's trying to get in the habit of taking her face off earlier in the evening, she used to do it later but finds that Fiwl is asleep so she's tiptoeing around...

She scrubs a face halo and she's blown away with them. She keeps saying "WAR TA"

She uses two cleaners.

"IT SMELLS SO GOOD"

View attachment 468792

View attachment 468793

Holy shit she is rubbing and scrubbing that face up and down while humming....

View attachment 468794

Back to the dressing room now. You know the drill: Ham slabs smashy stuff in face hole.

She picks her nose and then rubs it with moisturiser on to her face

View attachment 468795

She then tells us that she goes to the bedroom, takes her sertraline tablet with a glug of water and then puts on a face oil

"If my skin's happy then I'm happy"

That's it!
This was brilliant. I've not laughed so hard in ages!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

klakstrom

I think she’s seen too many of these and thinks this will help with her engagement. Hopefully this works

skvallertant

Chatty Member
I think he got the weight's mixed up (although I refuse to believe he's 6'2 lmao) ~ 5'2 18st looks more like it
Problems with the BMI scale aside, 18 stone as a 6'2" bloke would make him morbidly obese, and 5'2" 10 stone would be only just a little overweight. Something doesn't add up 😂

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I don’t think Helen’s a terrible singer but I haven’t heard her do anything particularly difficult or skilful with her voice. I feel she only has one idea of how she wants her music to be and she doesn’t challenge herself to strengthen her voice and try new things. I sing as well, I’ve done choir and music theory, and I think anyone who’s done those things knows those type of people who give out because someone is better than them and say things like “why is she trying so hard”, ”it’s not that serious” etc. What I’m getting at is that I think Helen would be one of those people if someone showed her up.
Oh absolutely, she'd put on her song and dance she does when she does black velvet or shallow, like she seems to do at every karaoke night, then if someone came along and blew her out the water, I reckon you could feel the daggers coming out her eyes and would probably get annoyed if her friends had the nerve to compliment someone else's singing.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
What happened to the cottage she inherited from her grandparents? I never knew that and I’ve been following her since 2015!
It wasn't really hers. Her mum ended up selling it, Helen wanted to move nearer the city anyway so she moved in with Conor and Roz aka the band house.

Nopesorry123

View attachment 468068
1. I don’t wanna see her butt
2. She’s forgotten to include the most important information about the event - the date, time and cost
2.1 the way she’s written ‘we decided to host’ in the past tense makes it sound like it’s already happened (nitpicking I know)
Can someone tell me what the money is going to ?

Is it possible for her to skate without recording it

Last edited:

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Me too, I'm fed up with with diving into hedges and walking in the road to avoid people walking 2 abreast who STILL don't seem to grasp the concept.

At the minute we're allowed to meet one other person outdoors, right? So definitely more breaking lockdown. Is anyone surprised? GO HOME YOU IDIOTS.

Just adding here, as someone who skated previously you get SWEATY when you wear knee pads and wrist guards (which you should and safety is important). If I skate I wear leggings and a sweater/ t shirt or something practical that can be shoved in the wash. That plastic leather shirt thing, or shacket as they're all calling them now, would be rank if worn for exercise.

Also, she needs to practice falling if that clip is genuine and she tumbles onto her side (???). The first thing you get taught to do if you learn to skate anywhere is to fall safely and it becomes muscle memory. If you pick up a new hobby then you should also research this. Again, is anyone surprised?
I can still smell sweaty pads now lol we used to soak them in soapy water they would get rank.

• Sick

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but why did she say the Lake District being close to Manchester is a positive? Surely she meant Peak District the lakes are like two hours away ahaha

God help me if she ever moved to Manchester - I don’t think I’d ever recover from seeing her in the flesh
She probably did mean the Lake District you know I know she’s been a few times and a two hour drive is down the road to her.

Reactions: 10
I use the niacinimide, the only product from them I regularly repurchase. I think I have rosacea on my cheeks (yet to get it diagnosed properly) and it’s really reduced the redness!!
Azelaic acid is brilliant for reducing redness, and specifically targets rosacea. Facetheory, who I believe are vegan and cruelty free, do a combination niacinamide and azelaic acid serum, and whilst they are mid-range, they often have discount codes available

tsuyu

Chatty Member
She has three designer bags?? Since when??? Don't think she's shown that once before?

skvallertant

Chatty Member
tbf i have a wee dog, similar size and we dont walk them every morning either- i dont see that as a bad thing cos we play lots and tire them out around the house
we do get out most days but not everyday - im not sticking up for her but she's just being honest - somedays you / and the dogs just dont want to go out
i can barely get mine out to the garden for a wee when its raining nevermind for a walk
I totally get that! Didn't mean to have a go. Also I guess her dogs are small, I only have experience of labs and collies living on a farm, so pretty different probably!

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Why is she sharing a post about US politics?
265B5B74-5401-48C9-B10B-70713C13C927.jpeg
78CEDA41-C005-4490-88BD-6BC4266A1D37.jpeg

Edit - formatting went wild and my text disappeared, hopefully the edit fixes that. Also ignore the pink line I drew on the screenshot oops

• Haha
Weekend Round-Up
Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st March

View attachment 494740

View attachment 494741

View attachment 494742

View attachment 494743

View attachment 494744

View attachment 494745

View attachment 494746

View attachment 494747
Weird that she didn't bother to "influence" her followers about the importance of filling out the census... Ya know, actual important things. Oh no better promote your lame skating IG page and try to get followers.

View attachment 494748

Ah, still hiding the fact that she arranged a skate group meet up, how unsurprising.

View attachment 494749

What a fucking shite outfit 🤣

View attachment 494750

View attachment 494751
That chunky chain bracelet looks way too small for her wrists, it looks so uncomfortable digging into her gammon joint of a forearm.

Also...

"Oerfect"

...Remember folks, life's too short for Grammarly 🙄
How many spelling errors🤦🏼‍♀️ she must be steaming

rivers

It’s absolutely shite, is what it is. Looks like when you’d write your own name in bubble letters on your books at school.

😂
Hey, it's very different. She coloured in using patterns.

(I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, hard as it is, but maybe I should stop doing that as she makes it difficult)

• Haha