Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopesorry123

Oh that is shameful behaviour, what a pair of sad, entitled, spoiled wee bitches. You’d have thought Mark and Dani’s fella might have told them to wind their necks in - my husband would be really annoyed if I acted like that. You’ve got to think that it’s stuff like that which put Mark off in the end. Her behaviour is embarrassing.

I was laughing my ass off when Helga was said ‘I’ve forgotten my ID, that could be a problem’. No it won‘t be Helen, no one is going to mistake you for being under 25 😆 .
Do you think mark ended it ?

Reactions: 12

Kim88

I don't remember this video .. but wow his much time does she spend in the supermarkets
Yeah it was a while back. It was the friend who got married recently, and is always commenting on how funny it is when helga farts.. :rolleyes: god knows what they are like in the real world at festivals ect. So self entitled..

That's the one Dani!

ohhhello

@Tyla73 I'm 5"6 and 12.5 stone as well. Size 16. By just washing and keeping on top of things I bet we both look a lot better than Helen.

I think a lot of us are feeling this because we have all aged a bit along with Helen and changed in size, but if she was producing content that was more geared towards us instead of making us all wonder if we should be lying too she'd have a lot more viewers. I even understand Lucy Woods feeling like she's needed to step back from talking about clothes etc because she doesn't feel great about herself right now.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She really cannot cope non her own, can she? Presumably Phil knows her serial monogamist track record and just doesn’t care?
Had to get clutchandgouk out to the masses and turn himself into a megastar influencer some how 😂.

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
She looks like a little kid that raided their family’s closets to play dress up in that outfit

• Haha

Somethingnew

I didn't realise you knew actually know people who are doing this :oops: - no wonder you are annoyed. It is very cringe behaviour and frustrating when you can Helga clearly for who she actually is.

She's so insincere and dishonest. Everything is about getting more followers and income for her but not by putting in any real effort or work. I actually don't understand how anyone can stand her. She has to come across as more likeable in real life than she does online, surely?
Yes, I think sadly it’s because they’re very wrapped up in the whole ‘omg I loosely know someone FFFFAAAAMMMOUS’ thing, which is also cringe in itself 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Yes they were meant to be dressing gown curls, apparently she's going to do ANOTHER video on how to do them 🤣🙄

And yes to the cleaning! I don't get how she can create such a mess to have to clean up as much as she does. Watching her clean in every video is so fucking boring.

But then she's always been a slob. I remember she used to get Hayley to clean up her shit all the time for her.

She got lucky with Maff as he had such a high standard of cleanliness, she hasn't yet found a replacement Maff Maid in her fellas since. She's such a lazy, dirty shite.
I know this video is very old-eight years? But you can see from then and now how much hair she's lost. It's shocking. She really needs to stop with the dye and extensions or she really will be bald. Helen you're NOT a size 14 and you DON'T have thick hair.

Miastar

She's definitely trying to be more engaging with her content and the style of her videos.. I guess that's Gleams influence?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I had YouTube on as background noise while I was cleaning the other day, and it queued Helen’s “Day in the Life of an Influencer” video (probably as I used to watch her a lot!) I let it run because I was in the middle of cleaning with wet, gloved hands, and was quite struck by the difference in the way she speaks when she wants to sound informed and experienced, as opposed to in her vlogs, with the faux cockney accent.

Whilst she didn’t sound like a genius, it was quite a marked difference and far less grating. I wonder why she doesn’t speak normally more frequently!
I recommend watching pretty much any of her videos from 6 years ago and comparing the accents... it's so strange!