Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopesorry123

if she was from the US she’d actually be a size 14 haha
No she's a US 16 at least. My bf was talking about Spaced ears yesterday and I threw on the earring video and just the facial close ups were so jarring ! He highlighted her massive weight gain

Reactions: 8

CherryAcid

VIP Member
She’s always styling the same outfits isn’t she 😂 Wardrobe full of clothes and she wears the same 5 outfits in every reel. Her to do lists piss me off too.. someone said a few pages ago that you don’t need ‘wake up’ on your to do list. Walking your dogs is another thing that should not be on your to do list. Makes it seem like a chore when it should just be apart of your normal daily routine.. like eating lunch. Going to b&m, the tip and sorting trash? I swear she only adds these pointless things to make her seem busier than she is, when really these are things we all do around our normal 9-5 jobs!! It’s truly embarrassing. What a hollow and unfulfilling life.
Wake up
Have a wash and brush teeth
Make bed......

It's an old ASOS dress, out of stock.

View attachment 481850

(It's safe to assume that every single piece of clothing, shoe and accessory that she owns is from ASOS 🤣)
Aww thanks anyway x

lollipop89

Well said, she's so cringe it's unbelievable. Walking contradiction. It's this personality trait that will ultimately break her. Always wanting more but never making her happier... Men, food, clothing and gadgets. In the end they mean nothing if you ain't doing the work on the inside... Yano

She will never change. And end up bitter because of it.
Sounds like she’s the one being influenced more than anyone...

Albert_Chris

Does anyone use the ordinary's skincare products?
I'm sorry if this has already been answered but this was the first post I saw coming back to read up on old Jelly Belly!

I literally just purchased the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% on Sunday and it had honestly fixed the issues I was having within 2 days. I have now gone onto their website and did the regimen builder and got all of the products they suggested (4 in total and very affordable - I think less than $60 NZD so 30 pounds (sorry my keyboard doesn't have a pound symbol)).

I have been raving to everyone at my work about it and I am honestly so impressed!

Edited to say: Sorry for adding to the skincare chat - just super excited to find something that actually worked!
back to the usual programming...
1615400723143.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

tapestry73

View attachment 486477
I can’t stop laughing at this photo- it seems off!! Is she sitting down!? What is going on?!
I don’t think this photo is that bad, she’s not wearing something completely clashing for once and actually looks normal. Her hair still looks damaged and greasy as fuck but least the god awful extensions are out.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
When I tell you I gasped at that “booze” cupboard. I thought the first shelf was bad then she panned down and I just covered my mouth in pure shock. We’re out here talking about the snacks but THE ALCOHOL christ
I cant comment on the booze as I have a large cupboard in my conservatory full of spirits and cocktail glasses etc

rivers

Is Maff seeing anyone yet?
He has done in the past I think. I pretty sure remember the girl getting flamed by Helen's fans, although that may have been a random female friend post divorce (or a figment of my imagination) so pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited: