Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopesorry123

Not all quite the same body type but similar style ish accounts I have found recently and like:

Libsfaulk
Lovefrom1969
Amyvalentine
Bexjadefountain
Blushandnoise
Pineapplejessiex
Daytoncarrie

Also, I can't believe she's started a skating account, she's been skating like twice??
Daytoncarrie carries her weight really well

• Heart
Reactions: 7

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
I must say though, it is nice to see someone posting a video about feeling like crap, feeling completely unmotivated and being in a slump. Even if there wasn’t ground breaking advice, I do appreciate seeing the real side of life from a YooTuba. Maybe I’m biased though, because I’m feeling exactly the same right now 😄

• Heart

Amy1232

No no she has a life coach/therapist however I’ve just realised autocorrect has got involved and changed life to lifestyle 😂.
Yea she does, just that what I posted wasnt about her. I don't think she's tried to sell us motivational quotes just yet. Have that to look forward to

• Haha

rivers

Also, slightly off topic, but can someone recommend influencers or youtubers with a similar body shape to Helen who style themselves well? I've been looking for someone or good tips for half an hour or so now but can't find anything I particularly like.

As I mentioned before, I love Helen's old style and wish she did videos on styling yourself in that fashion again as they'd be genuinely helpful to me but alas.

Reactions: 6

rosejaxon19

Chipping into the skincare conversation to say that I love the Dr Jart Cica range. I haven't used the other products recommended in this thread (have my eye on some and will probs buy now) but I also have a lot of redness and use the Dr Jart Cica cream in my morning routine as it covers redness really well as a base, contain SPF, and is a decent moisturizer. You have to work it fairly hard but I think it's worth it. I also have the cream and camo drops but haven't used them yet.
Agree on this!! I recently bought the starter kit on Beauty Bay for £20 and added in the intensive night mask and I’m LOVING them!!

edited to add, apologies for diverting the thread away from Helga!

• Heart
The hair, the style, down to a reel Jessie had where she wore a suicide silence shirt over a dress that had a collar! I’m actually gobsmacked that Helga is totally ripping this lady off style wise!
You would think it would be the other way around because Helga has been doing this sort of stuff for years

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I use the niacinimide, the only product from them I regularly repurchase. I think I have rosacea on my cheeks (yet to get it diagnosed properly) and it’s really reduced the redness!!
That’s good to know, I have this red patch on my fave that’s been there years and nothing seems to reduce it. Maybe I’ll try this!

tsuyu

Chatty Member
I know she’s learning but she looks so unsafe 🤣 also where’s the helmet?! Understand she’s inside but she could still fall and hurt herself!