Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goobliepie

I thought she'd have at least one charcoal product in her skincare video, given the fact she's now a chimney sweep with THAT FUCKING ACCENT

• Haha
Reactions: 87

ELFILY

VIP Member
Her conversations with Fil absolutely kill me, poor guy just wants a bit of fucking peace and quiet. He definitely wasn’t at work til half 8, was probably parked round the corner since 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

dolly666

This has confirmed all my suspicions about her ‘therapy’ - a life coach may have their place in helping people get out of their own way to progress their lives but they aren’t a therapist. Real therapy involves hard work, self reflection and taking responsibility for your own behaviour and responses where appropriate. As if Helen would be able to get on board with that.

I can’t help but feel this woman is in for a massive fall in the next couple of years - who she thinks she is and who she really is are poles apart.
0ADDA176-E365-44BF-8256-0BBF3D74C23B.jpeg

i bet her life coach is just Jeremy from Peep Show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Why anyone would take fitness advice off someone who started ‘fit feb’ on feb 1st and stopped doing it on the 2nd is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

h0neybee

She’s been with Fil a year. I don’t know about anyone else but doesn’t it seem a bit like a manic episode? Or is she just deluded? I know some people, especially those with trauma of being left by people, cling to the person they’re with and try and move 100000mph.

There is no chemistry there. They are not made for each other and literally any on looker can see that. She’s clutch(and go)ing to the first thing she can get and planning her previous life with someone new. I feel like if she was still with Maff she’d still not have a child by now but would be planning one in the next year. Not with someone she’s literally forcing a relationship with. If I was with someone for a year and they then started talking about marriage and kids seriously, seriously enough to announce to their large(?) following that was the plan, I’d be out the door.

It’s actually really heartbreaking and her “life coach”/therapist should be questioning her and making her take a step back and realise what she’s doing. She did the same with Mark, but Mark actually had a backbone and told her no, whereas Fil’s too busy nodding his head like a fucking churchill dog.

The last thing I actually want to see play out is Helen’s single mum fantasy; her poor kid watching new men come and go into her life constantly, growing up having to care for her mum and therefore possibly putting mental health issues into the kid as well. Putting an innocent child into this absolute mess is not the responsible or right thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VIDEO SUMMARY: Morning Routine GRWM & QnA

[Description: Here's some morning routine, some getting ready AND answering some juicy questions! To see my full skincare routine check out: LOL]

[TLDR: SHE'S DIVORCED, SHE LOVES FIWL, SHE WANTS TO HAVE A BABY SOON, SHE LOVES FIWL, SHE SMOKES BUT SHE'S DOESN'T SMOKE BUT SHE SMOKES, SHE'S READY FOR A BABY...SOON]

We start off with her filming herself fake sleeping in bed.

1.png

She doesn't say hello, we get right into the QnA....

-----------------------------------------
Q1. "HOW DID YOU DECIDE TO BECOME A VERY TATTOOED PERSON? I LOVE YOUR CONTENT!"
From a young age, she always pictured herself covered in tattoos. She was very heavily influenced by ALL the 70's and 80's rock stars, then when she was a teen she watched a lot of Miami Ink and Kat Von D - she almost says that she was a huge fan of hers but she stops herself and says that she always thought she was beautiful. She used to loooove looking at Suicide Girls because they were "soooo kewl"

2.png

Q2. DO YOU AND FIWL TALK ABOUT GETTING MARRIED / HAVING KIDS POSSIBLY IN THE FUTURE?
Helen grins so wide at this question while reading it out and lets out a "YEAH!!!!!! OF COURSE WE DO!!!! HEHE!!!!"

She says they talk about having a wedding that's small and spending the money on an epic holiday. They both want children "for sure!" All of Fiwl's friends have kids and he's soooo good with kids

"I'M GETTING THOSE FEELINGS THAT I'M NEARING THE TIME WHERE I KNOW I WANNA.... HAVE CHILDREN"

Mini Fiwl is gonna happen soon folks!

3.png

She whips the bed covers off and yells "WOTS NEXT!" and rolls out of bed showing us her underwear

4.png

I've never seen anyone get out of bed so awkwardly...

5.png

Q3. WHO DO YOU LOOK FOR FOR FASHION INSPIRATION?
A variety of people. Rock n Roll, fashion bloggers, something she's always been interested in. "It's good to be inspired and make things your own"

6.png

She shows us her back rolls as she reads out the next question.

Q4. BIGGEST STYLE INSPO / ERAS / PEOPLE?
When she was a teen - the 80's / 80's glam rock. She wanted to look like she was in Motley Crue

Then she dabbled in pastel, the Tumblr phase and now as she's getting older she's into 70's style / 70's rock.
"I'm a little bit more experimentive" but it's still pretty much band t-shirts, animal prints and all the stuff she'll never ever not dress like...

And also as she's getting older, she likes wearing stuff that "matures" her style a wee bit.... (that explains her dressing like an 80-year-old woman who used to go to my old salon) She thinks that there will always be that "nostalgia" and "old-time" element to her style. She wears things that are practical or comfy.

Q5. WHAT POSITIVE CHANGES/ROUTINES WILL YOU KEEP ONCE LOCKDOWN IS OVER?
"Do you know... it's probably learning to slow down a bit"..... says the bitch who has to go out every single fucking day to a supermarket, the tip, B&M or the fucking garden centre.

"One fing I realise is that I don't have to be here, there, or everywhere....." she says after being here, there and every fucking where she can during the pandemic (because 'she's allowed)

She feels that she has a lot more time to do things now.

FUCK ME THAT BALD PATCH

7.png

Naturally thick hair, who?

8.png

She wants to brace the time at home to do things.... fucking LOL

She wants to make the most of friends, make the most of freedom, be spontaneous.

"AND I CAN TELL YER, WEN LOCKDAAAAAN'S OVA I'M GUNNA BE JUST TRYING TO SEE MA FRIENDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND I GUESS... APPRECIATING THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY I HAVE." Girl, you've seen so much of your friends during the lockdown, you even broke lockdown on Sunday to meet Ben. Fucking idiot.

"HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUTA SHIT SITUATION... LIKE MA BIRFTDAY... YOU DON'T NEED TO BE LAVISH TO HAVE A GUD TIME. LIKE.... I PROBABLY HAD ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAY'S I'VE EVA 'AD!" Girl, keep telling yourself that you're fooling no one.

Q6. WOULD YOU EVER CREATE YOUR OWN MAKE U / CLOTHING / HOMEWARE?
She'd love to do a clothing line (size 14 only obvs) and she wants to do homeware.

"LIKE I GOT DIS DREAM OF OPENING UP THIS LIKE REALLY FUCKING KEWL SHOP" She wants to sell band t-shirts, vintage finds, "really kewl" jeans and rock n roll homeware and plants

"IT WOULD JUST BE THAT KIND OF SHOP WHERE YOU CAN BROWSE AND LOOK AROUND AND IF YOU NEEDED TO GET SOMEONE A PRESENT OR A GIFT OR IF YOU WANTED TO TREAT YOURSELF... YOU COULD GO THERE" ......like a normal fucking shop then Helga?

She wants her shop to be there forever because it would be such a well-known place that EVERYBODY LOVES.

9.png

We're out on a walk now, and we have HELGAVISION turned on. Everything is still out of focus... it has been for the past few minutes....

10.png

Q7. DO YOU FIND THAT FILMING THINGS YOU ENJOY TAKES THE FUN OUT OF IT AS IT COUNTS AS WORK?
Not at all. Like this video she knew she wanted to film because it's a CLASSIC YouTube thing... she says as she's far away from the camera throwing a ball

11.png

She wanted to make it a bit different and a bit more fun..... when really this is like her last video - she's killing two birds with one stone by "taking us" along with her while she does her "chores".

She gets really excited thinking about all the (out of focus) shot ideas that she has for the video.

(Can you imagine walking past this fucking knobhead talking to herself, answering questions she's just asked herself....)

12.png

"I'M ONE FOR TRYING TO ACHIEVE TOO MUCH IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME," She says it's quality over quantity with her content. Fucking loooool.

Back home now...

13.png

Q8. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU'LL DO WHEN WE'RE OUT OF LOCKDOWN?
She's been fantasising about this for a while....

"let's propose that lockdown ends on a weekend.... so I'm gonna wake up on a Saa...ooooh yeahhh.... wake up on a Saturday morning and get up... and go into Norwich for a reaaaaally good brunch, followed by a browse around the shops and go look around Norwich market and look at fresh produce like breaaaad"

(you did this less than 3 months ago when you kept popping into town to do Christmas shopping, you went to the market with your sister... and was having a bunch of cafe stops with your mum.... why are you acting like you haven't done this in over a year?)

"THEN THAT NIGHT I WANNA GO FOR A REALLY NICE MEAL..... DATE NIGHT WIV FIWL!"

14.png

Following that she wants to go to a cocktail bar. Sunday she wants to drive out to the coast with her friends and go for a Sunday roast at the Pigs...... again... she did this in December.... IN DECEMBER!!!!!

We're now in the shower with her.... watching her pudgy little toes wriggle around. WHY ARE WE IN THE SHOWER WITH YOU???

15.png

16.png

Q9. WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO TRAVEL AGAIN, WHERE IS THE FIRST PLACE YOU'D LIKE TO GO AND WHY?
She wants to go see her best mate in Canada because she knows that lockdown has been really tough on her. She wants to go skiing and snowboarding because she hasn't done that properly (except she has when she went away that time with Josie on a PR trip.....)

Q10. IF YOU LIVED IN ANOTHER CITY IN THE UK, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
Manchester. She loves "DA NORFF". Also, Manchester is close to Liverpool, Lake District and Wales.

She shoves a toothbrush in her gob and attempts to read out the next question as she brushes.

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

A bit of foamy spit flies out of her mouth

Q11. WHAT IS THE BEST AND WORST THING ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE?
Yep, we're still going on with answering this question with a mouth full of spit, toothbrush and toothpaste. FUCKING GROSS. Here are some pics!

22.png

"WELL I LIVE IN NORWICH"

23.png

"SUBURBS"

24.png

"SO I LIVE JUST OUTSIDE DA CITY CEN-TAR"

25.png

26.png

27.png

She spits loudly.

"BUT IT'S STILL ONLY LIKE A 10 MIN DRIVE INTA TAOWN"

The camera comes back into focus and... gross.

28.png

She shoves the toothbrush back in for another go.

29.png

She smears the toothpaste around her lips with her stubby hand, yet nothing changes...

30.png

I have no fucking idea what she's saying at the moment, I'm too grossed out and trying not to puke.

31.png

She shoves the toothbrush in... yet doesn't scrub - she just holds the brush in her mouth while telling us what she doesn't like about where she lives...
"IT DOESN'T HAVE A DECENT LOCAL WITH GOOD BEER." She cuts in a creepy laugh...

Teeth done.... thank fuck

Q12. WHAT IS SOMETHING RANDOM THAT MAKES YOU INSANELY HAPPY?
Nature.

32.png

Q13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEATURE ON YOU ANNNND FIWL?
"FIWL HAS GOT AN AMAZING ARSE!!!!!"

"HIS BUM IS SOOOOO BUMMY!"

"IT'S JUST SO ROUND AND PERKED AND GREAT!"

She says he's got very strong facial features and a very "striking" face.

Her fav feature about herself is..... HER ARSE..... she cackles wildly.

33.png

34.png

Q14. WHY HAVEN'T YOU DOWNLOADED GRAMMARLY? (Ok this is such a Tattler Q!!!)
She hasn't because life's too short

35.png

Q15. HOW IS YOUR ROLLERSKATING GOING?
She stutters to get words out and blames the weather for being bad. She says that she doesn't like rollerskating on her own, just in case she falls over and hurts herself.

36.png

Q16. PEOPLE HATED 2020, BUT WHAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE YEAR FOR YOU?
Meeting Fiwl.

Q17. ANY TIPS FOR REGULAR PERIODS AFTER COMING OFF THE PILL?
She has no tips but from her own experience it took her a year and a bit for them to become regular

Q18. DID YOU ENJOY LIVING ALONE WHEN YOU WERE SINGLE?
She says it takes time to get used to. Says certain activities made her feel even more alone (like going to the supermarket) blah blah blah nothing of interest.

37.png

38.png

39.png

She says that being on your own is quite empowering and thinks she was an independent strong woman (who had to have Josie come live with her, rushed into another relationship, then needed Grace and Andy to go everywhere with her, then rushed into another relationship, then moved the fucker in 2 months into their relationship. Sure you go, you StRoNg InDePeNdEnT WoMaN, you)

She says that she does enjoy living on her own. She laughs.

Q19. HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED YOUR SEXUALITY?
Not really.

Q20. WOULD YOU EVER GET ANOTHER DOG?
She'd love another dog, she wants a big dog like a basset hound or a golden retriever or a Bernese mountain dog. But Fiwl doesn't want a big dog and thinks that just having the girls is enough. This is the first time he's ever "owned" or lived with dogs.

Q21. FAVOURITE SEX TOY?
Lilo blah blah no one cares what you shove up your crusty vag. She wants Lilo's new vibrator because it's like "a big mouth looking thing"

Q22. FAVOURITE SEX POSITION?
She doesn't have one. Sometimes she just craves different types of sex.

Q23. WOULD YOU EVER GET PLASTIC SURGERY AND IF SO, WHAT WOULD YOU GET DONE?
She'd want a boob job.

"I JUST LOVE BIG TITS. BIG ROUND BOOOOBS. BIG ROUND BOUNCY BOOBS... BUT NOT HUGE, HUGE BOOBIES...."

40.png

"...LOVE TITS"

Q24. LAZER HAIR REMOVAL RATE IT.
"I FUCKING LOVE IT" goes on about how her pubes were so irritable, we've all heard the story.

She was so self-conscious about the rash she would get. She doesn't like pubes. Blames covid interrupting her pube journey so her laser journey isn't 100% effective.

Q25. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR 25-YEAR-OLD SELF?
"YOU'RE SO YOUNG, AND YOU GOT YOUR LIFE AHEAD OF YOU, MAN. DON'T WORRY ABOUT HAVING IT ALL"

Q26. ARE YOU STILL TEACHING, IF SO, HOW HAVE YOU FOUND IT WITH THE LOCKDOWN?
"YOU KNOW WOT? I'M NOT STILL TEACHING. NO. AND THE REASON WHY IM NOT STILL TEACHING IS BECAUSE IT'S DIFFICULT. I DID ENJOY IT TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE I WAS IN THE COLLEGE AND AROUND THE STUDENTS..."

"ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I WANTED TO TEACH WAS TO BE AROUND PEOPLE BECAUSE MY JOB IS SO LONELY I WANTED TO BE AROUND PEOPLE......"

She found it difficult to teach remotely from home and she felt like she couldn't give it her all.

She says that if she wanted to do a career in full-time teaching then she would have persevered but it wasn't the right time for her. So she quit.

Says she felt bad. Then goes on to say that her mental health wasn't good at the time. She says she wanted to be more involved too. But just couldn't. (Too busy getting day drunk with Fiwl)

She says that she still does workshops and panels with them.

Q27. ARE YOU HAPPY RIGHT NOW? AND IF SO, WHY?
She is really, really happy. She's got a really lovely relationship and things in life are looking good. Work's great. Her relationship is great. She's got the hope of lockdown being over soon. Her mental health and self-acceptance journey is in full swing. She's feeling great! She's pumped about her new skating hobby and her band is looking up.

But she's still frustrated that she still can't see her friends and family as much (unless she breaks lockdown to see them... which she does. All. The. Time)

Says that a lot of the negativity that was consuming her mind has gone.

Q28. WOULD YOU GET MARRIED AGAIN?
"HELL YEAH, I WOULD!" but she'll do it differently and do it with the right person.

She can't believe she got married. And she notes that she's been separated longer than she was with Maff

41.png

Q29. WERE YOU EVER A JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND? IF SO HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET OVER IT? I'M DYING!
She says she was when she was a teenager. She does sometimes with Fiwl because she hasn't had the same experiences yet with him as he had with his ex because "THEY WEREN'T IN LOCKDOWN!!!!"

Says that his previous relationship was going on holidays and doing lots of fun stuff and their relationship has just been... going to Scotland... and staying at home.

"SO I GUESS I GET JELLY BELLY IN THAT RESPECT"

Then goes on to say that she doesn't get jealous.

Goes on about how boys can be friends with girls. She has loads of boyfriends, mentions Ben, Andrew, Conor and how she loves them to pieces.

She drops something and screams loud in her chin mic.

Q30. DO YOU SMOKE?
She pulls a face "SOMETIMES!"

42.png

She says she used to smoke. Then goes on to say that she has a secret rollup supply in the house for when she is really stressed when something terrible has happened (Fucking liar. You puff all the fucking time)

"LIKE THE TIME I HIT SOMEONE WITH MY CAR... NOT SOMEONE... WHEN I HIT SOMEONE'S CAR THE OTHER WEEK WITH MY CAR. SO I HAD A FAG."

"AND SOMETIME'S I'LL HAVE A CIGARETTE ON A FRIDAY EVENING WITH A BEER. JUST THE ONE." Sure Jan.

"I'M NOT CONDONING SMOKING"

She's smeared that lipstick all over her mouth and now its on her teeth

43.png

She says she gets so nervous about people seeing the tobacco pouch because she doesn't want people judging her.

"OH GOD SHE SMOKES!!! SCANDAL!!!!"

"I DON'T SMOKE..... OCCASIONALLY.... AND I'M NOT ADDICTED."

"AND YOU KNOW WOT? I'M GUNNA SAY THIS.... DON'T SMOKE KIDS COS IT'S BAD FOR YOU" (but it makes you look kewl, right Helga?)

She screws her face up and looks at the camera.

"SO MANY PEOPLE FUCKING SMOKE WHO WATCH MY VIDEOS. I KNOW THEY DO!"

Q31. WHAT WAS YOUR MAJOR "FUCK IT" MOMENT THAT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT GREAT?
Buying her loaf sofa.

Q32. WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE FOR SOMEONE WHO'S SICK OF DIETING, BUT FEELS THAT SHE SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT?
"YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT? IS IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO? ....OR IS IT BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE THINK YOU SHOULD?"

She's fed up with hearing stories of people that feel bullied or pressured into losing weight because of what other people have said to them.

Q33. AS A FELLOW PEAR, ANY TIPS TO STOP THIGH CHAFE WHEN WEARING DRESSES OR SHORTS?
She wears cycle shorts and uses roll-on deodorant/ oil spray to stop her chafing

Q34. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
Still in the same house. She's got a few business ideas and hopes to have a kid by then.

"I'M FEELING IT NOW, IN MA BONES. I WANT A CHILD!!!! NOT YET, MAYBE THE END OF NEXT YEAR I'M FINKING"

44.png

Q35. BEST THING YOU'VE LEARNED IN THERAPY SO FAR?
"Slow is calm. Calm is...... eh.....effective." it's what her therapist tells her all the time.

She's also learned that she's very insecure and that she worries too much about pleasing people. Girl, you don't need a therapist for that, we can tell you this shit for free.

45.png

Q36. ARE YOU OPEN TO BEING FRIENDS WITH YOUR SUBSCRIBERS?
"HELL YEAH!" She says that she gets loaaaads of messages a day and tries to reply to via voice notes and says it's nice to get a voice note back. (Lol time to get catfishing folks!)

It makes her feel like she has loads of mates.

46.png

47.png

Q37. WHAT'S YOUR PERFECT HOUSE LOOK LIKE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE?
A Georgian house in the country, detached with a nice driveway and parking. Inside will be period features and she'll do her crazy wallpaper shit with blah blah blah.

Q38. DO YOU RECKON FIWL WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH YOU WHEN LOCKDOWN ENDS?
"HE DOES! HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE! HE'S STAYIN' FOREVA!"

She says that he's changed his address to hers and has even changed his driving licence address to hers.

"IT'S OFFICIAL, GUYS! COZ WE'RE IN LOVE EVERYONE!!!!! WE'RE IN LOVE!!!! AND IF HE LEFT ME AGAIN... AND WE WENT AWAY.... IT WOULDN'T BE RIGHT. IT WOULDN'T BE RIGHT."

"WE'RE IN LOVE"

48.png

49.png

Keeeeep telling yourself that, hun.

Q39. DO YOU FEEL PRESSURE TO DO BIG LIFE THINGS BEFORE A CERTAIN AGE?
"NOOOOO" she sings "WHYYYY WOULD I? I'VE ALREADY DONE THEM ALL ANYWAY. ONE OF THEM FAILED, SOOOO FUCK IT."

"I GOT MARRIEDDDDD AND IT WAS SHIIIIIIIT AND NOW I'M NOT MARRIED ANY MOREEEEE"

Q40. IS YOUR DIVORCE FINAL?
"YOU KNOW WOT, IIIIIII I'VE SAID PREVIOUSLY LIKE I JUST I, UH, URF, IT'S DIFFICULT.... LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE STILL SO FASCINATED WIV MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP OR MY DIVORCE AND STUFF....

...LIKE IT'S LITERALLY BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE WE'VE SEPARATED AND I'M LIKE IT'S REALLY LIKE A NOSEY THING TO ASK SOMEONE POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING ...ERM... TO BE REMINDED BY THAT KIND OF STUFF... AND I THINK YOU KNOW THAT'S WHY THERE'S A FUCKING BOUNDARY IS GUYS, AND I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IT IN THE PAST. I KNOW I HAVE. BUT I FINK AFTER 4 YEARS OF NOT BEING WIV SOMEONE IT GETS TIRING HEARING THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

.... BUT, ERRRRM.... EQUALLY, I UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE I SHARED MY LIFE ONLINE PEOPLE WANNA KNOW"

50.png

"PEOPLE WANNA KNOW! AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YES I AM. I AM NO LONGER MARRIED I AM NO LONGER MARRRRRRIED. I CAN NOW CLASS MYSELF AS A MISSSSSS AGAINNNNN! AND WHEN I FILL OUT FORMS I WRITE SINGLE OR COHABITING "

She drones on about it in sing-song, but she's now a divorced 30 year old woman.

Q41. WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT FIWL THAN PREVIOUS PARTNERS?
(Ermm.... She just complained about people asking her about her ex... now she's going to compare them. Okay.)

"PROBABLY EVERYTHING"

She says that he's great and that he's such an unusual person.

"HE'S SO DIFFERENT!"

She says he's kind, gentle and soft. When she first met him he was shy and "well behaved" but now he's a monster but in the best kind of way (like eating your snacks best kind of way, right Helga?)

One of the things she loves is that no matter what he does or however much he annoys her, she can NEVER stay mad at him.

She gets excited to see him all the time, she misses him ALL THE TIME.

"HE'S JUST A GREAT ALL ROUND EGG"

"WE DON'T ARGUE... REALLY... WE HATE UPSETTING EACH OTHER"

She wedges her feet into her shoes.

"WE'RE READY TO ROCK, WE'RE READY TO ROLL"

And cut to black. That's the video. No intro, no outro.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

ktypage

I despise how she refers to herself being a “basic bitch” for having a bath to make herself feel better.

Baths are one of my biggest things for when I am feeling low. I also work in a therapeutic setting with teens and I do the “hot/cold method” with them. So for example if they are in a hot mood (angry,stressed,anxious) run wrists under cold tap for however long and if in a cold mood (low, sad, depressed, lost) do something warm like get in a bath/hot drink etc.

I would hate for them to see something that helps them mocked so much “only basic bitches do this”. How is that even funny/clever? Why does she always mock people’s genuine self care methods?

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
Helen,

If you can't get out of bed to let your dogs out for a piss,don't have a kid.

Babies shit at 2am, the kind of shit that goes up their back, that means they need 2 baths just to clean them.

Kids cry for fun. Kids are ill for no reason.

Sort your life out, then come back to us.

Regards,

Tattle.

#FreeTherapy

• Haha
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Holy shit her reasons for going out...

Point Blur_Mar042021_084902.jpg

So just because click and collects are open that makes is fine for her to go pick up iPads, air fryers and maternity pillows? Does she not think to order that shit online as it's not essential and leave the click and collect slots for people who actually need to purchase essential shit?!

Screenshot_20210304-084207.png

Screenshot_20210304-084243.png

She is so stupid, it says go out for ONE form of exercise a day - she goes out multiple times a day, and doesn't think she's breaking any rules?! She is deluded.

Point Blur_Mar042021_084843.jpg

Wow.

Because her job is a lot more than influencing she NEEDS to go out to get equipment and run errands... NO YOU DON'T!!

Order that shit online, take photos of yourself on your own property, break down your boxes and use your own fucking recycling bin. Stop looking for excuses to go out 100 times a day. She's so pathetic.

Lol, she finishes up saying her business is thriving. Girl, your latest videos only has 4,000 views and you're losing subs on YouTube and followers on IG and Twitter. Just because you sold posters in a week doesn't mean that your business is thriving, and you do realise that you pay Gleam to give you shitty adverts to push to people.

Yikes.

Girl... If your business was thriving you wouldn't be asking people why they no longer watch your videos anymore and you wouldn't be asking your remaining audience for ideas because you have shit views on your videos and have become so unrelatable and deluded. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Long time lurker, sorry for the long post.

The thing that made me post was actually her talking about Animal Crossing. When she mentioned it in a video recently she said something like 'I don't understand how I'm meant to buy all the stuff and build bridges and everyone else has really cool islands' or words to that effect. I think this speaks volumes about her attitude in general and about how she wants everything NOW and doesn't want to work, or wait, for it. In the game, you have to work at it and slowly earn enough Bells until you can afford the bridges, or the items or whatever. This mentality is clearly not something she's used to....

I used to find her really genuine and down to earth. Now her posts just make me feel sad. I think the most upsetting thing about her behaviour during this pandemic is that she's so brazen about doing stupid shit. She's openly admitted that she's been to 6 places within 3 days or something ridiculous and she clearly doesn't see anything wrong with it. Meanwhile I'm doing one supermarket shop every two weeks and haven't been anywhere that isn't a supermarket for almost a year. She just doesn't have a clue.

Regarding her videos in general, she seems to just sit down in front of the camera with no idea of what to say recently. What's even stranger is that when she's editing she clearly thinks the finished product is good?! I used to genuinely enjoy her videos but now I find myself thinking 'what are you even talking about!?'. It's just incoherent babble, or her buying more stuff. Or mumbling into a chin mic.

A lot of influencers seem to sleep and wash in their jewellery, it really shows how they don't look after their belongings. Half of the time they wear cheap costume jewellery or gold plated stuff as well, so wearing it in the shower or in bed just seems like a terrible idea!? Not to mention uncomfortable and unhygienic.

Finally, I'm still not over the admission of her not washing her hands after using the toilet. Absolutely rancid. Even in pre pandemic times, that's grim.

Rant over. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 51