Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
154084685_1060492214473281_1026484554399082996_n.jpg

Why is she so fake? She just went on and on about regretting not getting therapy sooner in her real talk video 🤣

154256663_763379747628749_728517020142141213_n.jpg

Ouch, no shout out for McDonald's.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting how she didn’t write a word there about nervousness surrounding THE VIRUS when lockdown ends. My main anxiety about ending lockdown is whether or not the virus will actually be less of a problem, levels of vaccination, will it actually be safe to go clubbing when the clubs open, etc. But Helen doesn’t care about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It will be interesting to see what happens to her and Phil’s relationship once lockdown is over and restrictions ease. I reckon the first time he wants to go out on the piss without her she’ll have a meltdown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It will be interesting to see what happens to her and Phil’s relationship once lockdown is over and restrictions ease. I reckon the first time he wants to go out on the piss without her she’ll have a meltdown.
She already messages him loads at work, i can imagine her when hes on a night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Every time she tries to act, it always brings me back to this amazingly awful and weird "acting" moment...

View attachment 453659

I still have no idea what this was... Or what the point of it was, it was supposed to be the intro to a lookbook 🤣🤣🤣
 what the hell! She actually thinks she's somebody!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally! But remember she’s in a happy and healthy relationship and is full of love. Doesn‘t actually say she’s in love with each other tho does she 😂 Shes just forcing it cos she wants someone so badly and can’t be on her own. I wonder if she’ll start looking for someone new when things get back to normal.

Reactions: 20
If that's a relationship that's full of love I probably need to go back to Specsavers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ACDF61C6-3C5E-41DD-804E-ED7438A645D6.jpeg

NO ONE ASKED THAT!

how much has she been banging on about these bloody dressing gown curls for? personally I think they look really horrid, I’ve got naturally curly hair so maybe it’s that but I’m not a fan of how they look one bit. I know a girl on Insta who did the whole Q&A thing and sent half the messages in herself so wouldn’t surprise me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 453942

NO ONE ASKED THAT!

how much has she been banging on about these bloody dressing gown curls for? personally I think they look really horrid, I’ve got naturally curly hair so maybe it’s that but I’m not a fan of how they look one bit. I know a girl on Insta who did the whole Q&A thing and sent half the messages in herself so wouldn’t surprise me :ROFLMAO:
Tongs!!! weird how she made that video showing perfectly smooth uniform curls then posted how her dressing gown curls keep turning to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is possible to get really nice uniform curls with the bathrobe tie but not with such little effort the way she’s haphazardly wrapping them around.

Reactions: 11
152977208_433825011163422_9191245927622902504_n.jpg

Uhm, why is she acting like she cracked the code on motivation? And realistic goals?! Haaaaa!!!! Only this month she set herself a daft task of trying to work out every single day/Fit Feb and only lasted one day....

She's only "motivated" because she's paying someone to motivate her, most people don't have that luxury of being able to afford a PT. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Also Kat's been her PT for SO many years.

When I had mine I was the fittest I've ever been, could do pull ups and lift loads. Helen can't even squat properly. She's the woooooooorst.

Reactions: 30
Also Kat's been her PT for SO many years.

When I had mine I was the fittest I've ever been, could do pull ups and lift loads. Helen can't even squat properly. She's the woooooooorst.
She's such a bad advert for kat. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she not see, or does her PT not tell her, that the exercise is totally pointless if she doesn’t give up all the absolute shite she eats and also if she refuses to give up the booze!

I guess her PT just keeps her mouth shut and takes the money? Not a very good PT then.

Reactions: 27
Does she not see, or does her PT not tell her, that the exercise is totally pointless if she doesn’t give up all the absolute shite she eats and also if she refuses to give up the booze!

I guess her PT just keeps her mouth shut and takes the money? Not a very good PT then.
They're friends and I think it's probably hard for Kat to say that to her because they're friends. But then again, surely if they were properly friends then Kat should be telling her the truth. Idk.

Edit. I really don't think I would employ a friend of mine for such a personal thing such as working out and getting fit. It kind of reminds me of Drs not being allowed to treat their own family. It's too close to home and important and you need to be impartial.

Reactions: 26
I have a feeling that it wouldn’t matter what her PT says, Helen just carries on regardless. PTs can advise on nutrition and lifestyle but they can’t force people to stick to the diet plan or go to bed early.

She should correct her terrible form though.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.