Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow this girl on tiktok, and it just occurred to me that shes like a more put together version of Helen, so I looked her up on Instagram (amyinstag), and guess who follows her..... HELEN. Honestly, looking at this girls pics and outfits is exactly what Helen has been trying to look like for the last year. Amy even has a pic of those weird silver Elton John 70's boots from Helens music video, Amy posted them in September, Helen got them for her video end of Oct/Nov.
HELEN IS LITERALLY A COPY AND PASTE OF THIS GIRL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I follow this girl on tiktok, and it just occurred to me that shes like a more put together version of Helen, so I looked her up on Instagram (amyinstag), and guess who follows her..... HELEN. Honestly, looking at this girls pics and outfits is exactly what Helen has been trying to look like for the last year. Amy even has a pic of those weird silver Elton John 70's boots from Helens music video, Amy posted them in September, Helen got them for her video end of Oct/Nov.
Ive just looked, she even skates!! This girl has awesome hair though, really suits her.

ETA shes got the discoball plant pot too!!!!

Reactions: 28
I just had a look too. ‘A more put together version of Helen’ is spot on. She’s who Helen wishes she was.

Reactions: 24
Ive just looked, she even skates!! This girl has awesome hair though, really suits her.

ETA shes got the discoball plant pot too!!!!
Yeah I clocked the skates too. Even down to the nails that Helen had done when we weren't in lockdown. She's deffo trying to be this chick. I'm glad I found her, she's bloody stunning and actual inspo

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I just had a look too. ‘A more put together version of Helen’ is spot on. She’s who Helen wishes she was.
Speaking of being put together, I wish Helen would get a proper nose ring. Every time she films up her bleeping nose the back of her cheap nose ring looks like a giant bogey.

Sorry for being negative about literally everything 😂

RE the insta girl (so beautiful) .. Omg she even has the cowboy boot tattoo wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy tit, you are right!!! Helen WISHES she looked like her 🤣

Helga you're well original 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cracking up at her saying the words "accountable" and "commit" after one day of Fit Feb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she follows this girl I follow @miss_rubytuesday - someone who Helen also really really wants to be haha

Reactions: 8
Anyone else making tiktok pasta for dinner this week ? :p
Also does any of amyinstag's followers know what highlight she uses?! Bloody angelic

Reactions: 7
That’s the thing about Helen. I don’t think she is bad looking - even putting on a stone she is still pretty. It’s the fact she always looks so un-clean. And it hasn’t been helped by the fact she’s dressing like a an absolute git.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yesss I started following her a few weeks ago and thought the same! Far more put together, clean, authentic version of Helen haha. Actually there’s tonnes of girls on Instagram with a similar vibe but doing it far better and most around the 10k followers mark so not everything is an #ad. Pineapplejessiex has less than 3k and even she’s doing it better than Helen.

Reactions: 16
That is wild how much Helen has copied her!! The Christmas outfit of the sparkly suit - EXACTLY the same, but it couldn't look more different on Amy. Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow she is gorgeous and Helen is for sure copying her. Has she ever had an original idea?

Reactions: 9
I still haven't moved on from her calling out Grace. I never will. it's like one of those repeating dreams about being naked in class.

Reactions: 21
I wonder what her thought process is when she posts stuff like this? On what level does it benefit her? Is she show how relatable she is? Or that she isn’t vain? Or does she think she’s trolling us by giving us stuff to criticise? Its a puzzler :unsure:😆 .

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.