Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she tries to act, it always brings me back to this amazingly awful and weird "acting" moment...

View attachment 453659

I still have no idea what this was... Or what the point of it was, it was supposed to be the intro to a lookbook 🤣🤣🤣
What in the actual HELL is this?!?! I have so many questions mainly being WHYWHYWHYWHY?!?! It’s almost like she tried to do a “fleabag” or something?
I just don’t understand 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So is Maccys paying her for ads? Wow how the mighty have fallen, bet Helen is "lovin it" though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every time she tries to act, it always brings me back to this amazingly awful and weird "acting" moment...

View attachment 453659

I still have no idea what this was... Or what the point of it was, it was supposed to be the intro to a lookbook 🤣🤣🤣
I think I had blocked this from my memory. For good reason. Nggghhhhhhhggghh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG WTF have I just watched 😂 The hair flick at the end, she was feeling herself 🤟

View attachment 453659

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she actually pay the other people involved in that video? What was it for? I’m so confused 😆 .

The sad thing is I find it very easy to believe that she actually would be that rude to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG I remember that, it was some kind of collab with those Paperclip (?) people who shot her (and every other influencer's) wedding video? We never found out the actual reason for that ''project''... And Helga being Helga hyped it up to high heavens as the next greatest thing to hit yewchewb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
153936874_139019378081774_630844626243654190_n.jpg

Does she not keep up with anything???

Schools DO teach about mental health and wellbeing from primary school age.

It's called Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) education

Dipshit 🙄

Reactions: 29
One word for that McDonald’s advert; VILE. I love an occasional Maccy D’s but the thought of her crusty appearance would put me off for life 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol every time she gets this question she always answers the same thing: she feels more herself and she's the happiest she's been in a long time 🤣

153095108_248574963613097_446030240649948303_n.jpg

Her Q&A a couple months ago...

139978085_418238262714987_3518322886859910456_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The first thing she wants to do post lockdown is... the same thing she’s been doing the entire time throughout lockdown?
She looks like such a try hard in that photo. Tragic.

Lol every time she gets this question she always answers the same thing: she feels more herself and she's the happiest she's been in a long time 🤣
I think she likes to go on about how she’s the happiest she’s been in years in the hopes that it’s getting back to Maff and Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks like such a try hard in that photo. Tragic.
She always strikes me as the kind of person who goes to festivals purely for cute "cool" outfit pics rather than actually for the music. I've never looked that put together at a festival ever haha

Reactions: 31
1614199871431.png

But..but her life literally hasn't changed?? She's been working from home for years, had a steady stream of spons and AD work over the last year, been on countless holidays and trips away, been to London during tier 3 to get her hair done, had people over during christmas and the list goes on
'I kinda don't wanna go back into busy here there n everywhere' okay then don't? When restrictions lift, no one will force her to be busy an everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She always strikes me as the kind of person who goes to festivals purely for cute "cool" outfit pics rather than actually for the music. I've never looked that put together at a festival ever haha
Thats exactly what she does. Shes the kind to go to gigs dressed to the nines and only knows the hit songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.