Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Helen and grace not long ago near to the park nearest her... and then not long after saw her driving. Please don’t tell me she actually drives to the park that’s a 5-10 minute walk from her house 🤣🤣 I can’t imagine what else they were meeting up for since you’re only meant to be meeting one other person for walks ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually saw her and Grace on this walk together when I was out on my daily walk and they both looked like utter twats 😂😂
Saw Helen and grace not long ago near to the park nearest her... and then not long after saw her driving. Please don’t tell me she actually drives to the park that’s a 5-10 minute walk from her house 🤣🤣 I can’t imagine what else they were meeting up for since you’re only meant to be meeting one other person for walks ;)
I love that we have some wild Helga spotters 👀 👀 👀

Sounds like she meets Grace on the regular. Which isn't surprising. How was the social distancing? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to be that person that says she’s too big for the clothes she wears... but she’s too big for the clothes she wears.
I’d say I’m a similar build to Helen currently, I’ve gone up to a size 16-18 but I’m tall. I love the look of flares, all the fashion on amyinstag is beautiful but I know because of my size I cannot pull it off the same way. However Helen doesn’t seem to realise she needs to dress to her size. I feel so guilty for saying stuff like this but it really is true and Helen is proof of that. Helen seems to think she looks smaller than she actually is, she’s so in denial about it, to the point where she thinks she can pull all of this stuff off.
I’ve had to take more of a step back recently from her as she’s so frustrating that even just reading about it on tattle is depressing. I feel like the Helen we all seemed to like back in 2016 really is gone and this buffoon is standing in her place.

Reactions: 31
As someone who's relatively new to this thread can somebody explain who Grace is? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate to be that person that says she’s too big for the clothes she wears... but she’s too big for the clothes she wears.
I’d say I’m a similar build to Helen currently, I’ve gone up to a size 16-18 but I’m tall. I love the look of flares, all the fashion on amyinstag is beautiful but I know because of my size I cannot pull it off the same way. However Helen doesn’t seem to realise she needs to dress to her size. I feel so guilty for saying stuff like this but it really is true and Helen is proof of that. Helen seems to think she looks smaller than she actually is, she’s so in denial about it, to the point where she thinks she can pull all of this stuff off.
I’ve had to take more of a step back recently from her as she’s so frustrating that even just reading about it on tattle is depressing. I feel like the Helen we all seemed to like back in 2016 really is gone and this buffoon is standing in her place.
Yeah but tbh I found Helen this annoying at the start of her career and in 2016-2018 I think she was sort of acting. I think this is who she is. I too am not the smallest girl - I'm all for wearing whatever you want but you are correct some of her stretchy pants are see through as they are stretching so hard. I've been guilty about buying clothes too small in hopes of loosing weight (I've been 160 - 165 pounds for the last 5 years haha) but it's amazing that she's posting such unflattering content.

As someone who's relatively new to this thread can somebody explain who Grace is? 👀
Helens fan turned friend who essentially moved her life to Norwich due to Helens encouragement. Grace visited Norwich and stayed with Helen as she searched for a place to live - at this time mark and Helen were together. Grace moved, Helen and mark split - grace was filming a majority of Helens content before the pandemic and freelancing on the side - since grace and Helen have frizzled out as friends (for the post part, there stopped being a paycheck for grace) it was months before they spoke again (getting together for dinner at her wrap up party as her partner Andy helped film Helens "music video") grace has tried to make her own vlogging channel and made a variety of insensitive instagram stories, she has maintained her friendship with mark meaning she's friended the new girlfriend (who looks after their dogs when they're away)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Amysinstag on tik tok works because shes juxtaposing her dainty/pretty girl look with the rough haircut and ugly clothes.

Helen looks a little rougher so she needs to balance it out with wearing things that soften her hard look.

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen a few people do series on “is it a look, or is she just thin and pretty” basically trying to distinguish between whether a trend/outfit is something cute that enhances how the person wearing it looks, or if it just looks good because we already perceive the person wearing it as attractive. I don’t think this has ever occurred to Helen, or she just ignores the concept. When she wears those billowy floral dresses they do nothing for her. I do think she has a naturally pretty face but she’s never going to look like the people who model these clothes, ie. tan, tall, slim build, 19 year old models.
For anyone else I think wear what you want, but if you’re going to make fashion content it should be at least a bit flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Never even heard of Helen, she popped up on my YT today and I liked the look of her kitchen in her thumbnail so I clicked on. It was her bf answering "fans" questions but I found it so uncomfortable to watch. Idk anything about them but her bf just seems so annoyed by her presence 🤣 they seem so different.

Are they worth reading 14 threads for cause i have alotta catching up to do if so? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Some fabrics just don’t suit certain shapes either. My backside is far bigger than the rest of me (flat, wide. Sadface) so I stay far away from satin and silky fabrics as they bunch and give me an arse shelf.
IMO Helen looks best in wrap dresses with a split and heeled ankle boots. Doesn’t need to be groundbreaking to look good, and sometimes she can accessorise well. But the high waisted sprayed on trousers or dungarees need to get in the bin.

Reactions: 19
I completely agree, it doesnt matter whether you're a size 8 or a size 20, you can still look good if you wear clothes that fit and suit your shape.

Reactions: 27
I completely agree, it doesnt matter whether you're a size 8 or a size 20, you can still look good if you wear clothes that fit and suit your shape.
100%! It's got nothing to do with size. I've seen people twice Helen's size look a lot better because they're dressing to flatter their shape. As much as I agree with "wear whatever you want", I personally would want all of my clothes to make me look and therefore feel good. For example, I had a very boxy but lovely faux fur leopard print coat which I LOVED the idea of - but every time I wore it I'd feel a bit meh. I realised it was because despite being 5'8'', I have shorter legs and a longer torso so boxy coats/jackets just don't flatter me at all. I look much better in longer coats/jackets paired with some high waisted jeans etc as it elongates me. Sorry bit of a tangent there - but I agree that Helen needs to dress for her shape more instead of just wearing whatever because she would look and feel so much better.

• Heart
If her only advice related to clothes and style is “wear whatever you want !” then what’s the point of asking her for advice then ? Of course you should be wearing what you want and what makes you feel good, doesn’t mean you should just put whatever you want and expect it to actually look good. I feel like Helen’s just looking at some clothes she likes, doesn’t think about style really and just calls it being edgy or alternative...
She’s just too much. With all the free clothes she gets, it’s so frustrating to see her create such boring looks... Another patterned pants (too small) with another band tee, different pattern jacket, converse and her whole Great Frog collection isn’t a style. It’s too busy, lazy, and the pants aren’t even the right size. It doesn’t make you edgy Helga, it make you look like a try-hard...

Reactions: 18
Never even heard of Helen, she popped up on my YT today and I liked the look of her kitchen in her thumbnail so I clicked on. It was her bf answering "fans" questions but I found it so uncomfortable to watch. Idk anything about them but her bf just seems so annoyed by her presence 🤣 they seem so different.

Are they worth reading 14 threads for cause i have alotta catching up to do if so? 🥴
Welcome! Oh, you're in for a wild ride with this one!

• The clone boyfriends who move in a month or two after meeting

• The claims she's been a size 14 for 8 years despite piling on the weight

• The lockdown rule breakages

• The dodgy fashion

• The copying of other influencers yet fiercely claiming she doesn't follow the crowd

• The claims that she's super alternative yet she only shops at ASOS

• The begging for freebies

• The comments about lockdown being bullshit, the comments about BLM & Jenna Marbles, the comments about extroverts and people who are confident have it worse than people with social anxiety

• The gurning

• The constant drinking and the lies saying that she only drinks at the weekend

It's a lot! We really need to get a tattle wiki set up (I've just requested a page to be set up) but I haven't got time to write one at the moment, if anyone wants to take a stab at it, please do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It really looks like she dresses like a toddler who's allowed to pick their own outfits. She already acts like one, why not get the matching style too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god, Grace has bought Skates.
Can you imagine the site of Grace & Helga caterwauling around the rink... good god

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.