Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
View attachment 455526

Manager Ryan bought a print 🤣🤣🤣

Why are they trying to make "Relax, be cool" the lockdown slogan?

Its not about trying to relax your anxieties about the lockdown or covid...The song was about her telling ex boyfriend Mark that he already won her over so he no longer had to try so hard to impress her. 🤣
If he really has bought it and it’s not been given to him he’ll take the money she’s earned off it back off her with his percentage no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Albert_Chris

Spotify update:
1614020956634.png

I hate myself but does anyone know where her purple jacket is from that she is wearing above?

I also really liked it.... might be a little too much for me though. Plus I really get the opportunity to wear nice coats in day to day life...

Here is an alternative:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Tell me about it! I’m sat in hospital being induced and I think the entire department heard her gob! I hope no one recognised her voice and thinks I’m a Helga fan 😂
Good luck ❤

(Sounds off on the vid, but it was just her miming to someone screaming)

View attachment 451565

She's so quirky and lol she's getting back into things that are healthy and not alcoholic.

Also...

View attachment 451556

Erm... Helga, you were having parties round yours in the summer, and going to pubs up until December and also went for so many weekends away and holidays during the whole pandemic... Why you acting like you've missed out on doing shit you've actually managed to do A LOT of???
The 21st of June probably means Download is cancelled for the second year for someone who is such a fan would she not be a bit gutted?

Last edited:

Tyla73

VIP Member
Oh my god I didn't know this 🙈my garage is full of cardboard, was putting off going to the tip til after lockdown. Thank you!!
I would check with council recycling parameters first as they all vary and not all of them collect extra cardboard with the rubbish. Our rubbish collection only takes stuff that fits in the blue bin, they don’t take extra loose cardboard, I have to take it to the tip.

Much as I hate to defend Helga that might be the same with her council rubbish collections. What is shocking is that she buys or is ‘gifted’ so much stuff that she has to get rid of it on a weekly basis.

I'm on a danger group on fb and its mostly just batching about folk buying and flipping them on depop and ebay.

What racist stuff did they do?
What other fb drama?
Apologies for being OT but here is an initial thread: twitter thread
If I can dig through my likes on Twitter I'll find the racist thread, it may be tagged in that one. There was also a Facebook group that the admins were getting free L&Y and not telling anyone and then selling them.

Last edited:

artieziff92

Shygirl is a fucking great artist and that song has been out for well over a year, I hate that Helen is using it lol.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
we get both. We compare the menus for each and go with which one we prefer that week. Maybe Helen does the same?

if you’re getting short dated stuff, message customer help. They’ll give you a credit for it. We got about £7 for some short dated mince!
That’s a good point- but I have contacted them a couple of times about it and it gets a bit tedious you know. Getting both sounds like a really good idea though! I might look into that!
Thank you and thank you to Cherryacid also 🙂 I knew ye would have some genuine feedback!

I still really like Helen, have done for many moons now, but I just don’t get why she’s so loud and obviously playing up to the camera. She’s been on it for years, surely she’s used to acting natural. Perhaps it’s due to the opposite, being TOO used to a camera and she doesn’t know what’s normal anymore. Or feeling a bit stale, since all Youtubers can do at the moment is home based. (Though it’s not for lack of trying on Helen’s behalf 🤦‍♀️)

Kit123

VIP Member
It puts me off for sure. Sometimes it makes me sad because it's a product I like or something, but I don't want to support a company that will send hundreds of pounds worth off stuff to these greedy, lazy people, especially during this pandemic when people are struggling more than ever. Part of the reason I hate it so much is that most of the #ADs are SO lazily done. Like when they're like "I don't know how to pronounce it lol"... just the sheer lack of effort and the greed on both the part of the "influencer" and the brands. It's rank. A good example is when Helen begged for some Lucy and Yak dungarees and they just sent them to her... They're supposed to be an ethical brand and they sent an expensive pair of dungarees to the queen of fast fashion, so they clearly either didn't do their research or they sold out. Gross.
Oh no, I've been eyeing up some L&Y dungarees for a while but £54 is a little steep for me. I'm still debating buying them because they are meant to be ethical but I don't know now 😩

I follow this girl on tiktok, and it just occurred to me that shes like a more put together version of Helen, so I looked her up on Instagram (amyinstag), and guess who follows her..... HELEN. Honestly, looking at this girls pics and outfits is exactly what Helen has been trying to look like for the last year. Amy even has a pic of those weird silver Elton John 70's boots from Helens music video, Amy posted them in September, Helen got them for her video end of Oct/Nov.
HELEN IS LITERALLY A COPY AND PASTE OF THIS GIRL.
Wow she is gorgeous and Helen is for sure copying her. Has she ever had an original idea?

dppppp

the total she sold them for was £2000 not how much she profited from them, she will have paid the artist for the design (who btw I am sure will have put hours into developing there craft, going to art school making an online presence ect) then she will have paid for the licence , then you have to factor in printing and material costs, for a run of only 100 the costs will be relatively high so she will have not taken home anywhere near 2000.

klakstrom

Good! With the news of an even more contagious variant of Corona from Brazil arriving in the UK and all the pictures of the idiots flocking together breaking lockdown and social distancing rules just because the sunshine came out over the weekend, its stupid to think that gathering that many people together was a good idea 🙄

I bet Helen is frantically googling other festivals to go to with her flange group as we type.
Oh she’ll be at Black Deer again.

Ennasor

Im not sure why Josie (that moved in with Helen) even agreed to getting a weekly? Cleaner.
The house doesnt have to be perfectly cleaned. Just hoover and mop main areas and take turns. To be fair, its Helens house so I think she should do extra cleaning if she wants it to be 100% perfect for vlogs.
Did Helen get rid of the bamboo type chair? She used to use for more casual type videos. I miss that Helen

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Too add on to this I got put on citalopram after something happened to me which I won’t mention incase it triggers anyone at 23 and it was awful I refused to take it and took myself off it- please don’t do this, talk to your gp about other options.
Yes I was also prescribed citalopram but it gave me horrendous panic attacks- but I spoke to my GP and was prescribed something that suited me much better. Dont be afraid to reach out to your GP - it's normal to need to try a few different tablets to find one that works

• Heart

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
the fact that it was meant to be on just 10 days before June 21st must piss her off haha. Plenty of other festivals are still on this year but she seems obsessed with download despite seemingly only going for the food and big wheel.
She hasn't a fucking clue. I go to Grasspop every year. Way better lineup and half the price !

• Heart