Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I've just caught up on the last few days on here, thoroughly enjoyed it 😂
Those leather trousers look like they're stuck at her knees they're all gathered. Buy some pants that fit please it's not something to be stubborn about.

I used to skate in my spare time & I had knee & elbow pads & wore a helmet & was still covered in bruises & scrapes when I fell over (I'm pretty clumsy but still 😆) so just wait til she falls over & grazes a nice chunk of skin off!

Also, I did a tryout for a roller derby years ago & I'll admit I was pretty active at the time & even I was gassed, she would be in for such a shock if she tried out, never mind in the actual matches where you've got people shoving into you etc! Not gonna lie it's something I'd love to see 🙄🤭
All those knee slides bruised the hell out of me and that was with decent protection. Derby is so hard, I was in a team for a while but ended up quitting as I couldn’t dedicate enough time to it. I used to feel and look like I’d been hit by a bus after the each session and I know so many people who broke bones even with gear on.

Reactions: 11

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think more considered videos every couple of weeks would be really good. Actually take the time to think about what parts of her life she wants to show. Something centered around a certain topic.

It wouldn't make me watch because I'm done with her but it might help her videos attract more viewers.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
She reminds me of one of those annoying people who are just trying to appeal to a younger audience all the time like “GUYSSSSS IM COOL! LOOK! I GOT SOME SKATES TO BE DOWN WITH THE KIDS! wEReS tHe bEeR?”
For her sake I hope she never drinks and skates!!

• Haha

poo_lord

Guys I know this is super petty but I was thinking the thread should be moved from gurus to influencers just to piss Helen off. 😂
Also I feel like everyone is on Sertraline but me? I'm on Citalopram, could be a pregnancy /breastfeeding thing. Once I have this bebe in the next few weeks my doctor and I are going to start discussing changing my prescription, because currently mine just keeps me sort of level but also just numb and NO sex drive 😭
I took citalopram for 3 years, it makes you so numb. I also couldn't orgasm with a partner while on it :(

• Sad

luckyblue

VIP Member
It is possible to get really nice uniform curls with the bathrobe tie but not with such little effort the way she’s haphazardly wrapping them around.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Totally this. I lost a year of my life in hospital, in the care of my parents and having every tablet under the sun. Which some really disagreed with me. It took many before one suited me. Then a year of psychology after. My recovery will be different to the next person but hearing the 'cockney geezer' talk about it is painful.
I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through.

• Heart

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I came away from a few hours derby covered in bruises, I bruise easily anyway but I looked awful, so I can't imagine how much toll the actual matches takes on your body!
It's not something she would be able to handle if she can't even do a jumping jack correctly 🙄 It would be interesting if she actually documented her skate journey and took it seriously, but she just sees it as a fad to spend more money on which is quite sad.
It’s definitely an aesthetic thing for her, she probably watched Boogie Nights and fancies herself as Rollergirl.

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Helen and these idiots are the Dunning-Kruger effect in real life. I can't even think of a word to describe them.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
My drive to the supermarket takes me past my local park/lake and on my journey yesterday it was literally teaming with groups of people, the ice cream van had parked up and there was literally no space between people at all! It genuinely upset me. I didn’t get my hopes up after BoJos plan was announced and I know I’m probably going to miss the holiday I booked 2 years ago, yet again regardless of how this plan goes, but just seeing the sheer lack of common sense from such a huge group of people made me tearful. I pulled up to Asda and had a little meltdown in the car park before going in for actual essentials 🥴😂. After a year of this utter Hell, you’d think even people as dim and selfish as Helen would at least try to make an effort for the sake of us all 🙄🙄😅
This is what I was worried about as soon as I heard the announcement. Numpties everywhere!!