Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Is she still friends with Nicoletta and Josie (who had the shaved head and pink hair) from days of old?
Looks like they're still on friendly terms but don't look like close friends anymore.
Nicoletta was the one who get her into skating, I think she took her to the rink in a vlog?
Josie is the owner of that little dog that needed his legs operated, right?

Reactions: 8

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Yeah Gousto the food is better. I just use the intro discounts (no influencer codes) then sack it off after for the best value.
So I’ve had a look and it turns out Gousto doesn’t deliver to me (N. Ireland) so that rules that idea out 😄🤦‍♀️ I appreciate the feedback though! We did find Hello Fresh to be really good until Brexit, but I don’t see that justifying food going out of date the next day after it’s been delivered.

• Sad

Marwood

Sorry to go OT but I wish Helen had done a better job of that awful alternative workwear video from last year, really struggling to find office wear inspo atm and I could just do with something like that but less wildly inappropriate 🤦🏼‍♀️ recommendations much appreciated
Miss Louie, Moriah Robinson and Christine Le do some nice workwear videos (american though), and then maybe Lydia Tomlinson or Sarah Nicholls for UK shops? It depends on your industry of course, they cover interior designer to doctor 😂

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
PREACH.

I'm a deaf cunt. I also have 2 feral goddlers who have no filter so even when I'm hiding in the bathroom with the volume on full whack, I cant hear a damn thing.

Also annoying, the idiots who paraphrase the captions. I can lip read, and that ain't what you said bish
I paraphrase my captions. Sorry! I figured it was better than nothing at all 😊 Then again I'm not an influencer and would hope anyone who follows me doesn't mind!

Nopesorry123

Yes, that's the Josie that owns the dog (really looks like her anyway) I think - If you remember the one from the GoFundMe, "Dee's boyfriend"

Also, from the pictures above - I'd completely forgotten about Ben (ex boyfriend Ben, not BANDMATE BEN ha!), he looks like Mark on that screenshot :-o
He was so boring !!!!!

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I don't know anything about divorces OR tax but would you need to get onto HMRC to change your status from married to single when your divorce is finalised?

Nopesorry123

Anyone else making tiktok pasta for dinner this week ? :p
Also does any of amyinstag's followers know what highlight she uses?! Bloody angelic

Reactions: 7

Witchywoo92

That tea sounds delicious, do you mind if I ask where it's from? 👀
I've seen them in most supermarkets and Holland and Barrett. I got mine on amazon because it was specifically for pregnancy and I wanted the strong stuff! 😂

Nopesorry123

Low key this COD is super fun.. I downloaded the app on my phone and have been playing with my partner. Anyone else partake in Philwips hobby?

Miastar

Oh man, I actually really like her top in that video :LOL: 🤷‍♀️ Also I got one HelloFresh box and it was a total let down. They didn't notify me until the delivery date that one of the main ingredients was missing, the lemon was manky and the saffron powder sachet had been ripped open so I couldn't really use it. I did get money back but it was credit so had to use it by ordering another box. Gousto is meant to be really good though. I've also just placed an order with AllPlants who do vegan/veggie meal boxes so will see what that's like!

🤦‍♀️ I’m genuinely interested in which of these companies people prefer, so it’s times like this I wish these “influencers” would be honest and we could actually trust their opinions...

Not to try and hijack the thread, but does anyone here get either of them?? We get Hello Fresh but the ingredients are arriving with just 1 or 2 days left til they expire now 😄
we get both. We compare the menus for each and go with which one we prefer that week. Maybe Helen does the same?

if you’re getting short dated stuff, message customer help. They’ll give you a credit for it. We got about £7 for some short dated mince!

• Wow

Nopesorry123

The sofa duvet is possibly the worst piece of advice I’ve ever heard the longer I think about it. As I’ve said, I get the feeling of not being able to get out of bed or function normally, but for gods sake, don’t advise people to do it
I've been spending way too much time in bed lately and I'm embarassed about it not embarassing it

her talking about self care was in poor taste imo (like the rest of the video). I dunno about anyone else, but the ‘short term self care’ things she mocked are things that can feel like a victory when you’ve spend a day in bed unable to get up. Every type of self care is valid, whether it’s something immediate like doing a face mask or long term, her mocking self care doesn’t set a very good impression 🥴

Love how she considers wine self care too ;)
Yeah and to Shane someone even though she's done such a deep dive into skin care that she fucked herself up