Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to be overly PC, but her describing the earrings as “chav earrings” is really cringe to me. I’m not from that background myself but I find it really uncomfortable when people who have a lot of money especially make comments about stereotypical “chav” fashion/decor/whatever items. There’s just no awareness there for others circumstances.
100%! I was just about to comment this. The word "chav" is synonymous with the demonisation of the working class and I hate hearing people use it at all - let alone using it to describe jewellery, fashion etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Look at that sagging gobble neck. She’s 30?! That’s going to look terrible in a couple of years if it’s already succumbing to gravity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yet another outing....

View attachment 457057

"GRACE GET SUM SKATES SO YOU CAN SKATE WIV ME, I MEAN FILM ME SKATIN' FOR MA IG"
You know what, skating backwards isn’t easy. It took me ages to learn to do it. She needs to sit into it more though so she’s got more control. It still bothers me she’s skating without appropriate protective gear, especially outdoors.

Reactions: 13
As a suffer of migraines which good old Helga claims to also suffer from, how the hell does she drink so much?
Alcohol even a small amount triggers mine off instantly and I’m in a dark room ice pick pain in my eye in agony for the next 12 hours.
I just don’t understand how she can eat and drink all the tit she does and not set a migraine off.
Unless she thinks a headache/hangover is a migraine which it most definitely isn’t!
There are different triggers, I get the worst ocular migraines ever where my eyesight just goes in one eye for 10 mins and then I have a headache for hours. I get them when I’ve been too hot for too long, and drinking alcohol doesn’t trigger them at all haha. Bodies r weird

• Heart
I’m not trying to be overly PC, but her describing the earrings as “chav earrings” is really cringe to me. I’m not from that background myself but I find it really uncomfortable when people who have a lot of money especially make comments about stereotypical “chav” fashion/decor/whatever items. There’s just no awareness there for others circumstances.
PC aside it's 2021 and using the word chav makes you look outdated at best and completely unaware of ten years of class politics at worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Don't know if this will share properly, but immediately thought of you know who ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she still friends with Nicoletta and Josie (who had the shaved head and pink hair) from days of old?

There are different triggers, I get the worst ocular migraines ever where my eyesight just goes in one eye for 10 mins and then I have a headache for hours. I get them when I’ve been too hot for too long, and drinking alcohol doesn’t trigger them at all haha. Bodies r weird
That’s my point though, a headache is not a migraine headache pain doesn’t even come close to migraine pain. It’s like the difference between a cut finger and a stab wound

Reactions: 10
She can go duck herself with the size she says shes is. We look the same size and Im 5 11 and size 18 !

Is she still friends with Nicoletta and Josie (who had the shaved head and pink hair) from days of old?
Josie was so close to her. Somehow.. she was a little dote

Reactions: 12
I follow this girl on tiktok, and it just occurred to me that shes like a more put together version of Helen, so I looked her up on Instagram (amyinstag), and guess who follows her..... HELEN. Honestly, looking at this girls pics and outfits is exactly what Helen has been trying to look like for the last year. Amy even has a pic of those weird silver Elton John 70's boots from Helens music video, Amy posted them in September, Helen got them for her video end of Oct/Nov.
HELEN IS LITERALLY A COPY AND PASTE OF THIS GIRL.
Oh my word. It’s uncanny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
"So I'm assuming... NO, I KNOW FOR A FACT.... that MOST of the people who watch me have the same interests as me..."

590k subscribers... 2,900 views...

Screenshot_20210227-073916~2.png

Womp womp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
As usual her advice is useful as ever - if you’re feeling insecure about your stretched ears, just go for it, embrace them. If I was insecure about having a dangly lobe I certainly wouldn’t be putting in heavy earrings that pull down on it even more. It doesn’t seem like an advice video, she’s just showing off her earrings. It’s like she’s just thought I need a video idea and half arsed it again. “I know what I’ll do this week, I’ll just record my earring collection and pretend it’s about helping people with stretched ears.” I stretched my ear to 14mm when I was a teen, and my ear has pretty much gone back to normal. The only time you can actually tell, is when I put heavier dangly earrings in. And that’s because I left it to heal for years and years without putting any jewellery in.

Reactions: 33
Yet again it’s rather click baity, no? Someone would click on it thinking it’s about actual plugs and jewellery for stretched ears. Not just her crappy earring collection.

14mm isn’t even that big? She really does think she invented alt culture and is now the official guide of taking it into adulthood haaaaaaaaa

Reactions: 32
As usual her advice is useful as ever - if you’re feeling insecure about your stretched ears, just go for it, embrace them. If I was insecure about having a dangly lobe I certainly wouldn’t be putting in heavy earrings that pull down on it even more. It doesn’t seem like an advice video, she’s just showing off her earrings. It’s like she’s just thought I need a video idea and half arsed it again. “I know what I’ll do this week, I’ll just record my earring collection and pretend it’s about helping people with stretched ears.” I stretched my ear to 14mm when I was a teen, and my ear has pretty much gone back to normal. The only time you can actually tell, is when I put heavier dangly earrings in. And that’s because I left it to heal for years and years without putting any jewellery in.
I find it very... I don’t know what the word is, but she keeps saying this whole “if you’re feeling insecure just embrace it” but like... how many people do you think are looking for this video because they’re self conscious about their stretched ears and need advice?! It’s literally just her saying this to herself and like you say, wanting to make content out of it. I stretched my ears to a 12mm and I’m the same as you, you can really only tell if you know what you’re looking for! It boggles my mind how she’s happy to spend £££ on laser hair removal but won’t look into getting her ‘cat bum hole’ ears revised. The amount she goes on about it. God knows that would pull in more clicks and views. The odd occasion I’ve been curious about my ears I’ve always googled “stretched ear surgery” never “earrings for stretched ears” 🙄😂 -you’re welcome Helen lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like they're still on friendly terms but don't look like close friends anymore.
Nicoletta was the one who get her into skating, I think she took her to the rink in a vlog?
Josie is the owner of that little dog that needed his legs operated, right?

Reactions: 8
Josie is also the friend who moved in with Helen when Maff moved out. Helen then proceeded to moan about how untidy the house was and imply it was all Josie’s fault (even though it’s clear that Helen herself is a lazy slob); spend stupid money in the supermarket etc. and expect Josie (who was in a minimum wage job) to pay half of everything; and show no respect for Josie’s privacy or personal possessions (going in her room all the time, ruining her AirPods etc). Helen then capped it all off by moving Mark in and pushing Josie out and talking about Josie’s financial situation to all her followers on a video.

They do appear to still be friendly after all that, but not as close as they were. I find it surprising that Josie ever spoke to her again.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Josie is also the friend who moved in with Helen when Maff moved out. Helen then proceeded to moan about how untidy the house was and imply it was all Josie’s fault (even though it’s clear that Helen herself is a lazy slob); spend stupid money in the supermarket etc. and expect Josie (who was in a minimum wage job) to pay half of everything; and show no respect for Josie’s privacy or personal possessions (going in her room all the time, ruining her AirPods etc). Helen then capped it all off by moving Mark in and pushing Josie out and talking about Josie’s financial situation to all her followers on a video.

They do appear to still be friendly after all that, but not as close as they were. I find it surprising that Josie ever spoke to her again.
There's another Josie which the post was referring too, used to be on Helens channel a lot back in 2013/2014ish! I still don't understand how Josie who moved in with Helen could even associate with her after all that, but guess it shows her maturity on that situation

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.