Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone listen to that reel with sound on 🤢
It’s cos when she used it for that green tea story the other day some people here commented on how it was too early for it. Once again she’s done something for the sake of a duck you to tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s cos when she used it for that green tea story the other day some people here commented on how it was too early for it. Once again she’s done something for the sake of a duck you to tattle 🤣
Probs sits there every night on her £5000 sofa covered in dog tit laughing into her grubby, finger print stained laptop reading all the posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rather than learning about her new shape she’s just taken to dressing herself in sacks. Hats off to her though it does seem lately that she’s actually buying the correct sizes. And I do understand how hard it is to know how to dress a size you’re not used to. But it’s been ages and it’s literally her job 🤣🤣🤣
Normally I would say let people wear what they want but she does want to be a fashion guru and insists on posting constant reels of outfits so she really, really should be dressing in things that are actually aesthetically pleasing for her body shape, which recently she hasn't. I think that green dress looks great on her and the last outfit too. Hopefully now she's actually buying the correct size she might up her game. But who knows 😂

View attachment 456199

Uses this outfit as the thumbnail but its not in the reel 🤣

View attachment 456200

Size 14.... Yeah ok, hun 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 456201

View attachment 456202

View attachment 456203

View attachment 456204

View attachment 456205

View attachment 456206

View attachment 456207

I think the last outfit is the least offensive one of the lot... All the others are just soooooo unflattering. Why does she insist on wearing those ankle swinger trousers and potato sack dresses?!
You missed this fabulous ensemble Luna. God her clothes are just terrible

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
This is why it's bleeping illegal to reverse out onto a street.

Bellend

Screenshot_20210226-162849_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How many times has she damaged her/someone’s car now? She 100% does not pay attention while driving. I think she’s driven into the back of someone before, hit a pole when parking or something too? When will it be a person
The other car wasn’t even moving ffs! Some people should not be allowed to drive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

"WENT the daily vlogs make it big"

🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She drives an automatic golf(?), how hard is it to not hit everything in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I predicted this a few threads back but I would not be surprised if she gets a new car soon

Reactions: 18
I think I predicted this a few threads back but I would not be surprised if she gets a new car soon
I know she’s always stuck to small cars in the past but I can imagine her eventually becoming one of those people who buy huge 4x4s but can’t drive them properly

• Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 456199

Uses this outfit as the thumbnail but its not in the reel 🤣

View attachment 456200

Size 14.... Yeah ok, hun 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 456201

View attachment 456202

View attachment 456203

View attachment 456204

View attachment 456205

View attachment 456206

View attachment 456207

I think the last outfit is the least offensive one of the lot... All the others are just soooooo unflattering. Why does she insist on wearing those ankle swinger trousers and potato sack dresses?!
She’s always doing too much, her clothes..her makeup ..her home decor..like stop trying to do everything all at once it looks bad

Reactions: 23
How do you hit a parked car when reversing out your drive? Surely she does that most days now and still manages to hit a car that’s not moving? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know she’s always stuck to small cars in the past but I can imagine her eventually becoming one of those people who buy huge 4x4s but can’t drive them properly
Her drive would not contain anything bigger than a hatch back, I drive a motor the size of a hilux. I'd love to see her drive one of those! No parking sensors either

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.