Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic I’m getting my vaccine next week (clinically vulnerable bc of a heart condition woo 🥴) and I can’t wait to be protected from people like Helga and her antivax fans

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Slightly off topic I’m getting my vaccine next week (clinically vulnerable bc of a heart condition woo 🥴) and I can’t wait to be protected from people like Helga and her antivax fans
Got mine on Wednesday!! Delighted for you ! 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nice audience you got there, Helen
Did everyone clap in that story as well. Everything is chemicals, Karen. Broccoli is good for you but I’m not injecting that into me, it’s all about context you moron

(sorry,just a little vent!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
im so happy for you! just wish Helen would stop breathing her COVID breath over absolutely everyone. I mean, do you really need to meet up with grace and go skating together?
bleeping stupid she is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Helen and these idiots are the Dunning-Kruger effect in real life. I can't even think of a word to describe them.

Reactions: 11
Helen: I KNOW MY AUDIENCE HAS THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME!

Audience:

View attachment 458464
View attachment 458465
View attachment 458466
View attachment 458467
View attachment 458468

Nice audience you got there, Helen. Totally matches your interests about covid with your constant breaking of the rules, going on about how you loathe masks, how covid is to blame for everything and stating that "lockdown is bullshit"

No wonder she attracts so many of these anti mask, anti lock down, anti covid and anti vax idiots.👌🏼🙄
It’s pretty telling that she deletes any comments that she perceives as slightly ’negative’ but is happy to leave that inflammatory nonsense up. It‘s a shame there’s no point in complaining to anyone who could do something about it (YouTube or Gleam).

Reactions: 30
It’s pretty telling that she deletes any comments that she perceives as slightly ’negative’ but is happy to leave that inflammatory nonsense up. It‘s a shame there’s no point in complaining to anyone who could do something about it (YouTube or Gleam).
Exactly! If I was YouTuber and saw that I'd delete it instantly. And considering how much she curates her comment section, we know she's definitely seen that one.

Reactions: 29
Exactly! If I was YouTuber and saw that I'd delete it instantly. And considering how much she curates her comment section, we know she's definitely seen that one.
I’ve reported the comment to YouTube so we’ll see if anything happens. I was going to reply to it too, asking Helga why she was happy to leave it there, but I really CBA getting into an online argument with some anti vax nutter or Helga’s stans. Also, I think I might be forever banned from her YouTube comments anyway 🤣 .

The views on the video are hideously, embarrassingly low.

Reactions: 19
Low key this COD is super fun.. I downloaded the app on my phone and have been playing with my partner. Anyone else partake in Philwips hobby?

Reactions: 7
It just speaks volumes when she manages to instantly delete any comments criticising her lockdown rule breaking behaviour or harmful comments... Yet she will leave comments from Minnie and other anti covid, anti vaxxers, anti maskers and other molluscs defending her rule breaking up for her audience to read.

Examples of comments left on her page:

Screenshot_20201111-091137.png

View attachment 459802

Screenshot_20201217-222039.png

Screenshot_20201217-221858.png

Screenshot_20201217-221833~2.png

Screenshot_20210228-161146.png

Screenshot_20210228-161158.png

Screenshot_20210228-161209.png

Screenshot_20210228-161222.png
Screenshot_20210228-161234.png

Screenshot_20210228-161248.png

Screenshot_20210228-161300.png

Screenshot_20210228-161311.png

^^ yes this anti mask comment calling the pandemic a "scam-demic" is STILL up on her video where she complained about masks 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Low key this COD is super fun.. I downloaded the app on my phone and have been playing with my partner. Anyone else partake in Philwips hobby?
my partner and I do, we were playing it earlier actually!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but in response to the comments left by that woman who knows nurses who have told her in confidence that the response to the pandemic is some elaborate conspiracy. As I nurse I'll never not be floored by the idea that the largest employer in the UK has all their staff under some NDA and that this has never come out in a legitimate way despite the fact apparently we're all flapping our gums to conspiracy freaks about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It just speaks volumes when she manages to instantly delete any comments criticising her lockdown rule breaking behaviour or harmful comments... Yet she will leave comments from Minnie and other anti covid, anti vaxxers, anti maskers and other molluscs defending her rule breaking up for her audience to read.

View attachment 459801

View attachment 459802

View attachment 459803

View attachment 459804

View attachment 459815

View attachment 459806
View attachment 459807
View attachment 459808
View attachment 459810View attachment 459811
View attachment 459812
View attachment 459813
View attachment 459814

^^ yes this anti mask comment calling the pandemic a "scam-demic" is STILL up on her video where she complained about masks 🙄

This again is making me think Kat from rock n roll bride has distanced herself from her
If I had a relative that died from covid abd had a friend on YouTube saying lockdown was pointless and letting comments like this go ahead on my videos, I would want nothing to do with them

View attachment 459801

View attachment 459802

View attachment 459803

View attachment 459804

View attachment 459815

View attachment 459806
View attachment 459807
View attachment 459808
View attachment 459810View attachment 459811
View attachment 459812
View attachment 459813
View attachment 459814

Of course Minnie is a NWO nutjob. Of COURSE she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This again is making me think Kat from rock n roll bride has distanced herself from her
If I had a relative that died from covid abd had a friend on YouTube saying lockdown was pointless and letting comments like this go ahead on my videos, I would want nothing to do with them
I thought that, but then saw Kat commenting on Helen's "me on June 21st" outfit reel that she loved it...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210228-181630_compress48.jpg

Why would you wear giant rings on ALL your fingers and giant dangling hoops in your ears when you go skating? I'm wincing at the thought of ring avulsions or ripping her lobes if she falls over 🤢

Also smacking your head on the pavement isn't fun. Get a bleeping helmet, you idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So looking at all those comments that Helen has left up on her videos do we think she is actively a Covid conspiracy believer/anti masker/anti vaxer and been told by Gleam to not let on? Or is she just a vapid, self absorbed, entitled twit who can’t deal with any inconvenience in her pointless little life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.