Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another outing....

"GRACE GET SUM SKATES SO YOU CAN SKATE WIV ME, I MEAN FILM ME SKATIN' FOR MA IG"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know she’s always stuck to small cars in the past but I can imagine her eventually becoming one of those people who buy huge 4x4s but can’t drive them properly
She’s gonna have no choice soon if she keeps expanding 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What happened to uploaded Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays in February.. she uploaded once on Tuesday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she wearing ?! Why would you wear those chains and big earrings to go skate ? Son unpractical...
especially as someone learning who is probably gonna fall a lot, so dangerous! Still no helmet in sight, tbh she probably couldn’t fit her skanky extensions in one

• Haha
The lack of protective gear is going to wind me up every time. She would love the attention of an injury from skating though.

Reactions: 23
As a suffer of migraines which good old Helga claims to also suffer from, how the hell does she drink so much?
Alcohol even a small amount triggers mine off instantly and I’m in a dark room ice pick pain in my eye in agony for the next 12 hours.
I just don’t understand how she can eat and drink all the tit she does and not set a migraine off.
Unless she thinks a headache/hangover is a migraine which it most definitely isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
VIDEO SUMMARY: Jewellery for Stretched Ears

Description: Hey! So here's my current collection of earrings for my stretched ears!
Click this post to see my collection: NOPE

1.png

Says hello, then says "I'm assuming... no I KNOW FOR A FACT that most of the people that watch me are around the same age as me and have VERY similar interest"

She's dedicating a video to those with stretched ears and wants ALTERNATIVE JEWELLERY because SHE KNOWS her watchers have them.

2.png

Says she stretched hers up to 14 mm

Says she's created lots of content on her plug collections

Today she's going to do the same thing again but she's just using regular earrings (ooooh how aLtErNaTiVe)

In her head she thought her holes were really "GAY PEE" and she was really embarrassed about it (but couldn't be arsed to do anything about it)

She was going to go down the route of getting them sewn up... she still might do at some point - but blames COVID for stopping her from doing it (yeah sure, you had the time to get your pubes fried a thousand times, but a short surgery on ears was out of the question) 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She knows that she CAN get it done NOW..... (erm, it's still lockdown dipshit)

She discovered she quite likes wearing hoops after a long time of being self-conscious about having her cat bum on show

3.png

She says she "quite likes the look" (which means in a couple of weeks she'll get them sewn up. Bet you anything)

She's now going to show us earrings which are "suitable for wearing"

The first pair is the free hoops from Matalan

4.png

She's got an identical pair from ASOS.

The reason why they work is because they have a closure!

She got a silver pair.

She's interested in trying out ear weights (I bet she never tries them out, she's all talk)

She's stopped showing us close-ups of the earrings now and is just shoving earrings in her ears, going "woo!" and moving on to the next.

She's now showing off what she describes as her "CHAV" earrings.

"THESE DON'T MOVE EEEEE VAH"

5.png

We can't see, she's terrible at showing off earrings.

"WOOOOOOO!"

Cut to a closer shot of her face now to show off Josie's earrings

6.png

Shoves a few more earrings in her cat bum and yells "WOOO! WOOO!"

7.png

She loves these ones because it makes her feel like she "GOING TO A PARRRRRRTY"

8.png

9.png

Last pair are a gold leaf earring which makes her feel like "ROYALTY" but we can't see them because she's swinging them around to check herself out in the mirror.

10.png

And that was her collection.

She's excited with the "FREEEEEEEDOM" of having earrings and the "UNBOVVEREDNESS OF SAGGY EAR".

"Some people might look and go... 'ew, she got a saggy ear' but I DON'T CARE! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE - BUT IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A PIRATE AND I LIKE IT"

It makes her feel more confident.

She doesn't know if she'll be able to link any of the earrings in the description because they're quite old, but she's going to give it a go.

11.png

The end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Obviously breaking too many rules to upload her vlog 🙄

Helen Anderson #15 My saggy ear makes me look like a pirate and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m not trying to be overly PC, but her describing the earrings as “chav earrings” is really cringe to me. I’m not from that background myself but I find it really uncomfortable when people who have a lot of money especially make comments about stereotypical “chav” fashion/decor/whatever items. There’s just no awareness there for others circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well we did say just stick to one topic.

I didn't realise 'earrings' was such a weighty subject worthy of a video but 🤷

She's out of ideas isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 25
VIDEO SUMMARY: Jewellery for Stretched Ears

Description: Hey! So here's my current collection of earrings for my stretched ears!
Click this post to see my collection: NOPE

View attachment 457144

Says hello, then says "I'm assuming... no I KNOW FOR A FACT that most of the people that watch me are around the same age as me and have VERY similar interest"

She's dedicating a video to those with stretched ears and wants ALTERNATIVE JEWELLERY because SHE KNOWS her watchers have them.

View attachment 457145

Says she stretched hers up to 14 mm

Says she's created lots of content on her plug collections

Today she's going to do the same thing again but she's just using regular earrings (ooooh how aLtErNaTiVe)

In her head she thought her holes were really "GAY PEE" and she was really embarrassed about it (but couldn't be arsed to do anything about it)

She was going to go down the route of getting them sewn up... she still might do at some point - but blames COVID for stopping her from doing it (yeah sure, you had the time to get your pubes fried a thousand times, but a short surgery on ears was out of the question) 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She knows that she CAN get it done NOW..... (erm, it's still lockdown dipshit)

She discovered she quite likes wearing hoops after a long time of being self-conscious about having her cat bum on show

View attachment 457146

She says she "quite likes the look" (which means in a couple of weeks she'll get them sewn up. Bet you anything)

She's now going to show us earrings which are "suitable for wearing"

The first pair is the free hoops from Matalan

View attachment 457147
She's got an identical pair from ASOS.

The reason why they work is because they have a closure!

She got a silver pair.

She's interested in trying out ear weights (I bet she never tries them out, she's all talk)

She's stopped showing us close-ups of the earrings now and is just shoving earrings in her ears, going "woo!" and moving on to the next.

She's now showing off what she describes as her "CHAV" earrings.

"THESE DON'T MOVE EEEEE VAH"

View attachment 457148

We can't see, she's terrible at showing off earrings.

"WOOOOOOO!"

Cut to a closer shot of her face now to show off Josie's earrings

View attachment 457149

Shoves a few more earrings in her cat bum and yells "WOOO! WOOO!"

View attachment 457150

She loves these ones because it makes her feel like she "GOING TO A PARRRRRRTY"

View attachment 457151

View attachment 457152

Last pair are a gold leaf earring which makes her feel like "ROYALTY" but we can't see them because she's swinging them around to check herself out in the mirror.

View attachment 457153

And that was her collection.

She's excited with the "FREEEEEEEDOM" of having earrings and the "UNBOVVEREDNESS OF SAGGY EAR".

"Some people might look and go... 'ew, she got a saggy ear' but I DON'T CARE! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE - BUT IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A PIRATE AND I LIKE IT"

It makes her feel more confident.

She doesn't know if she'll be able to link any of the earrings in the description because they're quite old, but she's going to give it a go.

View attachment 457154

The end
Someone get this girl some oil blotting papers she looks like a sweaty pig. Thought it was too much highlighter but her chin glistens

• Haha
  • Sick
Well we did say just stick to one topic.

I didn't realise 'earrings' was such a weighty subject worthy of a video but 🤷

She's out of ideas isn't she
Yup, she posted her earring collection on TikTok the other day... It got 400 likes...

But SHE KNOWS her YouTube audience is going to love this one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.