Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that's the Josie that owns the dog (really looks like her anyway) I think - If you remember the one from the GoFundMe, "Dee's boyfriend"

Also, from the pictures above - I'd completely forgotten about Ben (ex boyfriend Ben, not BANDMATE BEN ha!), he looks like Mark on that screenshot :-o

Reactions: 16
Oh wasn’t that Josie going to be her P.A.? I remember them going on about that years ago? Then all of a sudden she stopped appearing.

Reactions: 8
There's another Josie which the post was referring too, used to be on Helens channel a lot back in 2013/2014ish! I still don't understand how Josie who moved in with Helen could even associate with her after all that, but guess it shows her maturity on that situation
Ah, I didn’t know there was another Josie, I have only become aware of Helen in the last couple of years so haven’t seen the majority of her earlier videos.

In regards to Josie who house shared with Helen, I don't think that continuing to be friends with Helen is a sign of maturity, it’s just a sign that she has a high tolerance level for bullshit in people she cares about 😆.

Reactions: 14
Im not sure why Josie (that moved in with Helen) even agreed to getting a weekly? Cleaner.
The house doesnt have to be perfectly cleaned. Just hoover and mop main areas and take turns. To be fair, its Helens house so I think she should do extra cleaning if she wants it to be 100% perfect for vlogs.
Did Helen get rid of the bamboo type chair? She used to use for more casual type videos. I miss that Helen

Reactions: 9
Did Josie agree to the cleaner or was that when she decided living with Helen was too expensive and moved out?

Looking at the state of her house now I find the idea of Helen blaming mess and dirt on anyone else absolutely ridiculous. She’s a total slob.

Reactions: 25
Ah, I didn’t know there was another Josie, I have only become aware of Helen in the last couple of years so haven’t seen the majority of her earlier videos.

In regards to Josie who house shared with Helen, I don't think that continuing to be friends with Helen is a sign of maturity, it’s just a sign that she has a high tolerance level for bullshit in people she cares about 😆.
I couldn't do it that's for sure!

Reactions: 7
Yes, that's the Josie that owns the dog (really looks like her anyway) I think - If you remember the one from the GoFundMe, "Dee's boyfriend"

Also, from the pictures above - I'd completely forgotten about Ben (ex boyfriend Ben, not BANDMATE BEN ha!), he looks like Mark on that screenshot :-o
He was so boring !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at that sagging gobble neck. She’s 30?! That’s going to look terrible in a couple of years if it’s already succumbing to gravity.
I was thinking this! I am the same age as her and just cannot believe how much older she looks than me. The make up does her absolutely no favours

I was thinking this! I am the same age as her and just cannot believe how much older she looks than me. The make up does her absolutely no favours
It's not the makeup, I think its from drinking all the feicin time.. Im 29 in July and look 24 the oldest but drink like twice a month lol

Reactions: 13
I couldn't do it that's for sure!
Me neither - I'd have moved out and then phased her out of my life. While its important not to fall out with good friends over silly squabbles (none of us are perfect) that doesn't mean you should put up with really crappy behaviour just because you've known someone a long time.

Oh wasn’t that Josie going to be her P.A.? I remember them going on about that years ago? Then all of a sudden she stopped appearing.
Why on earth would Helen need a PA 😆 ? Presumably to do stuff she can't be arsed doing herself because she's lazy witch. Maybe Josie worked out that's what the 'job' would be and backed off from that idea.

I remember only that he was quite passive-agressive, like the rebound guy between Ben and Maff (Joe?)

Reactions: 6
D3FE646E-E6E9-462B-AF98-9CDB0E22260B.jpeg

My god this thumbnail is atrocious - her profile is awful and the ears are 🤢 wtf who looks at this and thinks “nailed it” also the view count is pathetic 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s really weird to me that she seems so insecure about her ears but won’t just get them sewn up. Also maybe this is just me, but if I was feeling down about the saggy holes in my ears, I would just ... put a plug in? Surely to most people that looks better than the droopy hole even if it’s not really her style anymore

Reactions: 27
Helen: I KNOW MY AUDIENCE HAS THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME!

Audience:

Screenshot_20210227-164242.png

Screenshot_20210227-164321.png

Screenshot_20210227-164335.png

Screenshot_20210227-164350.png

Screenshot_20210227-164406.png

Nice audience you got there, Helen. Totally matches your interests about covid with your constant breaking of the rules, going on about how you loathe masks, how covid is to blame for everything and stating that "lockdown is bullshit"

No wonder she attracts so many of these anti mask, anti lock down, anti covid and anti vax idiots.👌🏼🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Helen: I KNOW MY AUDIENCE HAS THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME!

Audience:

View attachment 458464
View attachment 458465
View attachment 458466
View attachment 458467
View attachment 458468

Nice audience you got there, Helen. Totally matches your interests about covid with your constant breaking of the rules, going on about how you loathe masks, how covid is to blame for everything and stating that "lockdown is bullshit"

No wonder she attracts so many of these anti mask, anti lock down, anti covid and anti vax idiots.👌🏼🙄
Slightly OT but I’ve found it astounding this year how many people (like this one) genuinely believe they’re getting some kind of secret knowledge about vaccines that scientists are hiding from the general public. Like if it’s so top secret, how did you, an average person, gain access to it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Slightly OT but I’ve found it astounding this year how many people (like this one) genuinely believe they’re getting some kind of secret knowledge about vaccines that scientists are hiding from the general public. Like if it’s so top secret, how did you, an average person, gain access to it?
This though - like, why are the only people who know about the conspiracy on my facebook are people who... arent that bright and struggled to finished school yet the 2 dr's and 3 nurses dont seem to be in on the secret? Do they never question that :ROFLMAO:
(To be clear, no shade to anyone who didnt finish school or didnt finish their GCSE's - we'vd all got differemt circumstances)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.