Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The print makes no sense to me. Why would anyone want merch for a band with one song?
She thinks she's giving the world a ground breaking, original message. Relax, be kewl.

I bet she'll put it on a t-shirt next. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Don’t really understand what she’s referring to about needing to see the message more at the moment, we’re coming up on a year in this mess. And it’s become such a mess because of people like Helen who refuse to follow the rules. How about you make a print that says “stay the duck inside”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t really understand what she’s referring to about needing to see the message more at the moment, we’re coming up on a year in this mess. And it’s become such a mess because of people like Helen who refuse to follow the rules. How about you make a print that says “stay the duck inside”
Or something like, oh god what is that phrase? I can’t think...

Oh wait, I remember -

STAY HOME ▶ PROTECT THE NHS ▶ SAVE LIVES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That print is disgustingly bad. Lucy wood sells retro vibe stuff from her (Etsy?) shop that is a similar idea but actually well executed and designed. This is just a mess...

And sorry but I still can’t understand why Mark was with Helen. What was the attraction for him? He seemed super smart, pretty handsome, I don’t get it... how did she not instantly turn him off as soon as she opened her mouth?? 😂

Reactions: 27
I've been a fan of Helen since her purple hair days. The first vid I watched was how to get silver hair and my god she's a far cry from that girl now. The content has gone stupidly downhill and I'm sick of seeing the same unnecessary fat arse shots

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That print is disgustingly bad. Lucy wood sells retro vibe stuff from her (Etsy?) shop that is a similar idea but actually well executed and designed. This is just a mess...

And sorry but I still can’t understand why Mark was with Helen. What was the attraction for him? He seemed super smart, pretty handsome, I don’t get it... how did she not instantly turn him off as soon as she opened her mouth?? 😂
He clearly has a thing for a "curvy" girl who likes to indulge... speak of the devil, his gf posted a pic of him in a speedo recently--have a cheeky look, Helen! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The designer has some really nice stuff so this particular design seems a bit odd... it makes me wonder how much input Helga actually had on the final design. Don't you just love those type of clients 😅

a73NPnz_700b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He clearly has a thing for a "curvy" girl who likes to indulge... speak of the devil, his gf posted a pic of him in a speedo recently--have a cheeky look, Helen! ;)
Yes, I noticed his gf is a right glutton too, seems as food obsessed as Helga, she also posts meaningless wannabe inspirational waffle. Seems obsessed with him too. He definitely has a type, although at least current gf can type a well constructed sentence.

Reactions: 16
I've been a fan of Helen since her purple hair days. The first vid I watched was how to get silver hair and my god she's a far cry from that girl now. The content has gone stupidly downhill and I'm sick of seeing the same unnecessary fat arse shots
that video she did running around in her tiny swimwear and hideous party hat while mowing the lawn pushed me over the edge 🤢

people usually get more mature with age, but she’s somehow gone the complete other way

Reactions: 17
Think its slightly unfair to talk about Marks current gf on here, considering she’s not an influencer and doesn’t have any relationship (that we know of) with Helen. Not trying to police the thread, I do realise its a gossip site and these “influencers” are definitely fair targets for the criticism as they’ve made being online personalities their full time jobs, but it just feels a bit mean spirited to witch about “normal” people on here! :)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I agree - Mark’s girlfriend isn’t fair game just because her fella’s ex is an influencer.

Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20210213-233348.png

Lol, thought she was "signing off" for the weekend. She must be bored and Fil must be playing COD 🤣

I love that she has to constantly mention pro create.

Did you know she uses it? Did you know she draws? Guys! Did you know she has an iPad to draw on? Did you know she uses pro create? Guys, did you know she draws on her iPad with Pro Create??? 🤣

Shut the duck up and drink your beer, Helga.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She looooves procreate but she can’t use it to make her own print for her own single from her own band that she hasn’t done an ounce of work on for months

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.