Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO THREAD #13
Helen Anderson 13# - !!PLEASE READ!! ClutchandNOPE!

Big thank you to @rosejaxon19 for the title suggestion!
46 votes

PREVIOUSLY ON QUIRKERZ.....:

STILL CAN'T STAY HOME...
- Has to go to two supermarkets, one after the other, because she wanted to get an M&S wrap and do an ASDA shop to "tide her over for the weekend" before going shopping again two days later, despite already having cupboards full of food to feed a small town

- Got gifted a pair of earrings from her mate. Had to go out to essentially take photos of them.

- Had to go out to take photos of trainee influencer Filwhip in tatty ripped jeans

- Breaks lockdown rules of going out for one form of exercise per day by going for a run, coming home and then going out again to take her dogs out for a walk

- Had to go out the day before her birthday to get "essential" supplies for her "virtual party bags"
- Had to deliver the party bags to a bunch of her friends and family in person

- Previously said that she orders Gusto every week so she wouldn't have to go food shopping as much but spends most of her time going food shopping despite having two freezers and loads of cupboards full of food

PRADA DRAMA pt.2: IT'S JUST A BAG & TOXIC POSITIVITY
- A viewer comments about feeling sad that they can't afford a £2,000 Prada bag like Helen. She dismisses the comment by telling the viewer not to be silly as it's 'just a bag', forgetting how the week before she was going on about how much she deserved the bag.

- Then says that she loves her designer bag because she is a 'basic bitch'
- Ironically preaches that self-worth isn't based materialistic things, yet her whole existence online revolves around her showing off, influencing, promoting and urging people to buy into a materialistic lifestyle.
- Also throws some toxic positivity by saying "Don't tell yourself you'll never be able to afford one.... If you love something enough, you'll be able to get it..."
forgetting that a lot of people spend their lives living from paycheck to paycheck

SHE'S tit AT 'ADULTING'
- Discovered that Gmail is a thing
- Discovered that Business bank accounts are a thing
- Discovers that you can colour code a calendar
- Discovered that organisers and folders are a thing
- Created a schedule with a lot of 'self-care' time because she doesn't want to burn out from taking too many selfies, putting on a bit of makeup, or changing into too many band t-shirts
- Complains about people posting on their socials things that they were up to... y'know like regular old influencers do, Helga calls them part of the "toxic productivity" issue because she was comparing herself to them

- Gets a comment about someone comparing themselves to what she posts, she dismisses it and doesn't view her own content as part of the "toxic productivity" problem

- Complains about schools not teaching 'adulting' subjects such as how to use a dishwasher or how to do taxes.... but young Helga probably wouldn't have paid attention as she was too busy drinking beer during her maths class

THAT'S SO QUIRKERZ
- Got herself fringe to cover up her bald patches

- Does a make up look where she ages herself 10 years and highlights her moustache

- Does (yet another) band T-shirt reel where she does a cringe voice-over, weirdly pronounces AC/DC and Mötley Crüe and describes her AC/DC look as 'grunge'

- Does an AD where she got Filwhip to sing the same line "drinking whiskey in lockdown with you" over and over again. Also posts a picture of her foot being strangled by her boot. The caption for the #AD made no sense.

- Weirdly keeps celebrating two weeks of eating sandwich and crisps for lunches, posting it as a weekend highlight on her IG and mentioning it numerous times in her vlog

- Hilariously claims that John O'Groats is the most Northern point of mainland England

- Stereotypes women by claiming that most FEMALES milk their birthdays for a whole week

- Keeps getting "MOISTERISTER" in her eye and thinks she's living in the Trueman Show because she hit her head

- Changes her IG bio to describe herself as STYLIN' n LIFESTYLIN' oh and DAD ROCK

- Changes her Twitter header making herself look like a naked gormless fish

- After making a video about not putting pressure or giving herself impossible tasks, she sets herself an impossible task of working out every day in February, saying that she'll even work out on her birthday. She lasted ONE DAY.

- Does a shit quality advert with her gross chin mic where you can hear her gasping for breath after every 3 words she's gifted a box of chocolates with show names written on them, she gets overexcited and does an ear piercing scream over tiny pieces of chocolate with the show "Lost" written on it

‼PLEASE READ‼
- Fil creates a page called "clutch and go" which sounds more like someone who's practising their pelvic floor exercises on the loo

- After 15 posts on his dedicated car IG, Filwhip decides to try out the influencer lifestyle with a dramatically long post with the title !!PLEASE READ!! announcing that he's now going to share more 'influencer' styled posts on the car account
- In her vlog, she over-explained how it wasn't her influence and that she doesn't tell him what to do... but then says that he has an advantage because she tells him what to do

- Filwhip posts about his NCT500 trip, gushing over being in a van and stating that he prefers campers over hotels because they have toilets. Forgets that he and Helga had to book a hotel mid-trip because they were bored with the van and wanted to have a nice shower and proper toilet

IT'S HER BIRTHDAY
- Puts out yet another video reflecting on her 20s, which had the same dribble as always - about being her authentic self and how she doesn't give a shit about what people think.

- Had "a few" people come over to drop off gifts, including Maff's sister, who stood in front of Helga as she blew out her candle. Mmmm, taste the covid.

- Fil set the birthday table up for 5 people

- He alsocreated a "menu" which involved them going out to various places for food: They went to Starbucks, Waitrose and then McDonald's

- Still not content with going out to three different places during a strict lockdown, she decides to then go out for the fourth time for a walk/photoshoot

- Wished herself happy birthday on her band page

- Goes out to see multiple people for her ESSENTIAL party bag drop off for her VIRTUAL birthday party event on the weekend

- Makes Pic'n'Mix bags for her party bags, empties packes of sweets and chocolates into a bowl and then hand mixes them with her bare hands to give to her friends and family. No mask. No gloves. No handwashing after the toilet. All the fingers in her nose and mouth. Yum.

- Didn't get a drum kit from Filwhip

- Posts the birthday vlog and instantly complains about getting people disliking it, but it's the same complaint, different year for our Helga.

- Gets comments about her multiple non-essential outings, her touching other people's food with her bare hands and showing off - her response was to reply "not my problem" and then delete a bunch of "criticising" comments and only have arse licking ones.

- Gets more comments about her non-essential trips out in her vlog where she showed herself going to B&M, Waitrose, Starbucks, McDonald's, walks and the dropping off all her party bags to her friends and family.
- She replies "what trips?" and then made the excuse that she needed to do a food shop on her birthday and "You're allowed to go shopping"

- Gets a supportive comment from one of her molluscs telling people to go easy on her as we have to go out and support McDonald's otherwise it will close down!

REASONS TO DRINK

PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Thank you for the great intro as always, Luna! I feel like we should request a wiki for Helen with all the tit you have to put into the intro of each post. She truly doesn't stop.

Edit: I just looked at the file names and I'm losing it.

The issue is: it's not even when it's her birthday. She's out all the bloody time and clearly from her response she thinks because things are open, then she can just go wherever, whenever, multiple different stop offs etc.

It's been said a million times here but:

Just 👏 because 👏 you 👏 can 👏 doesn't👏 mean 👏 you 👏 should 👏
Late reply to this but agreed totally. I don't begrudge anyone needing to get out the house and going through the drive thru or even multiple ones for a bday treat. Nor do I begrudge the trip to B&M or doing the food shop. I usually go out to the shop/B&M once a week or so, picking up extra milk or whatever as I need to get out of my house. Could it wait? Sure, but I make sure I'm safe, masked, and it helps save my sanity in a rough time to just go on a little outing.

It's just more the excess, the fact she went 6 places over 2 days then her 'doorstep' dropoffs with the party bags too. These were not all necessary trips or trips because she was going stir crazy, they were excessive and in character (if we look at her past behaviour). I think the party bags were a cute idea and if she actually stayed safe, put them on the doorstep then left, then it's quite fun. But it's the lack of gloves (I hope to god she sanitized), all the trips in the days before, and the fact that it's just hard to believe she didn't have people pop round or go inside to see friends.

Again, I'm more than willing to give people slack if they're being responsible but Helen is given an inch and takes a mile, judged on what she chooses to share with us. Not good influencer behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
WELCOME TO THREAD #13
Helen Anderson 13# - !!PLEASE READ!! ClutchandNOPE!

Big thank you to @rosejaxon19 for the title suggestion!
46 votes

PREVIOUSLY ON QUIRKERZ.....:

STILL CAN'T STAY HOME...
- Has to go to two supermarkets, one after the other, because she wanted to get an M&S wrap and do an ASDA shop to "tide her over for the weekend" before going shopping again two days later, despite already having cupboards full of food to feed a small town

- Got gifted a pair of earrings from her mate. Had to go out to essentially take photos of them.

- Had to go out to take photos of trainee influencer Filwhip in tatty ripped jeans

- Breaks lockdown rules of going out for one form of exercise per day by going for a run, coming home and then going out again to take her dogs out for a walk

- Had to go out the day before her birthday to get "essential" supplies for her "virtual party bags"
- Had to deliver the party bags to a bunch of her friends and family in person

- Previously said that she orders Gusto every week so she wouldn't have to go food shopping as much but spends most of her time going food shopping despite having two freezers and loads of cupboards full of food

PRADA DRAMA pt.2: IT'S JUST A BAG & TOXIC POSITIVITY
- A viewer comments about feeling sad that they can't afford a £2,000 Prada bag like Helen. She dismisses the comment by telling the viewer not to be silly as it's 'just a bag', forgetting how the week before she was going on about how much she deserved the bag.

- Then says that she loves her designer bag because she is a 'basic bitch'
- Ironically preaches that self-worth isn't based materialistic things, yet her whole existence online revolves around her showing off, influencing, promoting and urging people to buy into a materialistic lifestyle.
- Also throws some toxic positivity by saying "Don't tell yourself you'll never be able to afford one.... If you love something enough, you'll be able to get it..."
forgetting that a lot of people spend their lives living from paycheck to paycheck

SHE'S tit AT 'ADULTING'
- Discovered that Gmail is a thing
- Discovered that Business bank accounts are a thing
- Discovers that you can colour code a calendar
- Discovered that organisers and folders are a thing
- Created a schedule with a lot of 'self-care' time because she doesn't want to burn out from taking too many selfies, putting on a bit of makeup, or changing into too many band t-shirts
- Complains about people posting on their socials things that they were up to... y'know like regular old influencers do, Helga calls them part of the "toxic productivity" issue because she was comparing herself to them

- Gets a comment about someone comparing themselves to what she posts, she dismisses it and doesn't view her own content as part of the "toxic productivity" problem

- Complains about schools not teaching 'adulting' subjects such as how to use a dishwasher or how to do taxes.... but young Helga probably wouldn't have paid attention as she was too busy drinking beer during her maths class

THAT'S SO QUIRKERZ
- Got herself fringe to cover up her bald patches

- Does a make up look where she ages herself 10 years and highlights her moustache

- Does (yet another) band T-shirt reel where she does a cringe voice-over, weirdly pronounces AC/DC and Mötley Crüe and describes her AC/DC look as 'grunge'

- Does an AD where she got Filwhip to sing the same line "drinking whiskey in lockdown with you" over and over again. Also posts a picture of her foot being strangled by her boot. The caption for the #AD made no sense.

- Weirdly keeps celebrating two weeks of eating sandwich and crisps for lunches, posting it as a weekend highlight on her IG and mentioning it numerous times in her vlog

- Hilariously claims that John O'Groats is the most Northern point of mainland England

- Stereotypes women by claiming that most FEMALES milk their birthdays for a whole week

- Keeps getting "MOISTERISTER" in her eye and thinks she's living in the Trueman Show because she hit her head

- Changes her IG bio to describe herself as STYLIN' n LIFESTYLIN' oh and DAD ROCK

- Changes her Twitter header making herself look like a naked gormless fish

- After making a video about not putting pressure or giving herself impossible tasks, she sets herself an impossible task of working out every day in February, saying that she'll even work out on her birthday. She lasted ONE DAY.

- Does a shit quality advert with her gross chin mic where you can hear her gasping for breath after every 3 words she's gifted a box of chocolates with show names written on them, she gets overexcited and does an ear piercing scream over tiny pieces of chocolate with the show "Lost" written on it

‼PLEASE READ‼
- Fil creates a page called "clutch and go" which sounds more like someone who's practising their pelvic floor exercises on the loo

- After 15 posts on his dedicated car IG, Filwhip decides to try out the influencer lifestyle with a dramatically long post with the title !!PLEASE READ!! announcing that he's now going to share more 'influencer' styled posts on the car account
- In her vlog, she over-explained how it wasn't her influence and that she doesn't tell him what to do... but then says that he has an advantage because she tells him what to do

- Filwhip posts about his NCT500 trip, gushing over being in a van and stating that he prefers campers over hotels because they have toilets. Forgets that he and Helga had to book a hotel mid-trip because they were bored with the van and wanted to have a nice shower and proper toilet

IT'S HER BIRTHDAY
- Puts out yet another video reflecting on her 20s, which had the same dribble as always - about being her authentic self and how she doesn't give a shit about what people think.

- Had "a few" people come over to drop off gifts, including Maff's sister, who stood in front of Helga as she blew out her candle. Mmmm, taste the covid.

- Fil set the birthday table up for 5 people

- He alsocreated a "menu" which involved them going out to various places for food: They went to Starbucks, Waitrose and then McDonald's

- Still not content with going out to three different places during a strict lockdown, she decides to then go out for the fourth time for a walk/photoshoot

- Wished herself happy birthday on her band page

- Goes out to see multiple people for her ESSENTIAL party bag drop off for her VIRTUAL birthday party event on the weekend

- Makes Pic'n'Mix bags for her party bags, empties packes of sweets and chocolates into a bowl and then hand mixes them with her bare hands to give to her friends and family. No mask. No gloves. No handwashing after the toilet. All the fingers in her nose and mouth. Yum.

- Didn't get a drum kit from Filwhip

- Posts the birthday vlog and instantly complains about getting people disliking it, but it's the same complaint, different year for our Helga.

- Gets comments about her multiple non-essential outings, her touching other people's food with her bare hands and showing off - her response was to reply "not my problem" and then delete a bunch of "criticising" comments and only have arse licking ones.

- Gets more comments about her non-essential trips out in her vlog where she showed herself going to B&M, Waitrose, Starbucks, McDonald's, walks and the dropping off all her party bags to her friends and family.
- She replies "what trips?" and then made the excuse that she needed to do a food shop on her birthday and "You're allowed to go shopping"

- Gets a supportive comment from one of her molluscs telling people to go easy on her as we have to go out and support McDonald's otherwise it will close down!

REASONS TO DRINK

PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:
We don’t deserve you @Lunamoon22 - Fil creates a page called "clutch and go" which sounds more like someone who's practising their pelvic floor exercises on the loo- I’ve just spat my coffee out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the great intro as always, Luna! I feel like we should request a wiki for Helen with all the tit you have to put into the intro of each post. She truly doesn't stop.

Edit: I just looked at the file names and I'm losing it.

Late reply to this but agreed totally. I don't begrudge anyone needing to get out the house and going through the drive thru or even multiple ones for a bday treat. Nor do I begrudge the trip to B&M or doing the food shop. I usually go out to the shop/B&M once a week or so, picking up extra milk or whatever as I need to get out of my house. Could it wait? Sure, but I make sure I'm safe, masked, and it helps save my sanity in a rough time to just go on a little outing.

It's just more the excess, the fact she went 6 places over 2 days then her 'doorstep' dropoffs with the party bags too. These were not all necessary trips or trips because she was going stir crazy, they were excessive and in character (if we look at her past behaviour). I think the party bags were a cute idea and if she actually stayed safe, put them on the doorstep then left, then it's quite fun. But it's the lack of gloves (I hope to god she sanitized), all the trips in the days before, and the fact that it's just hard to believe she didn't have people pop round or go inside to see friends.

Again, I'm more than willing to give people slack if they're being responsible but Helen is given an inch and takes a mile, judged on what she chooses to share with us. Not good influencer behaviour.
I completely agree I’d be a massive hypocrite if I didn’t as we’ve been for a Starbucks a couple of times, half an hour out of four walls does seem to break the monotony up. What annoys me is people taking the complete and utter piss whilst giving it stay at home guys.

🤣🤣🤣 @Colorofleaves came up with that, I had to use it 🤣
I’m dead @Colorofleaves 🤣 genius

Reactions: 11
Amazing intro as ever Luna, especially love the reasons to drink highlight 😂

thanks all for my thread suggestion, guess I’m officially a tattler now! Might treat myself to a trip to Waitrose, McDonald’s, Starbucks and then finish off with a bottle of Prosecco! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I left a comment saying something similar this morning from my main YouTube account, but apparently I’m blocked there too. I have no idea what I did :) I’ve been staying with my parents again throughout the pandemic and they do the food shopping, but I go along every now and then. I could give them a list but I don’t leave the house at all besides that so I allow myself the treat of perusing the middle aisles 😭
But yeah, I do agree with everyone here, it’s her constant trips out. It’s how she could’ve got most of this stuff in one of the shops instead of going to three or four. Buying a sandwich in M&S before you do your food shop in Asda is a joke.

thanks all for my thread suggestion, guess I’m officially a tattler now!

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn’t resist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I completely agree I’d be a massive hypocrite if I didn’t as we’ve been for a Starbucks a couple of times, half an hour out of four walls does seem to break the monotony up. What annoys me is people taking the complete and utter piss whilst giving it stay at home guys.

I’m dead @Colorofleaves 🤣 genius
There's a coffee shop local to me that has a hatch window and if I go out for my daily exercise and I'm nearby, I sometimes grab a cup. Fully masked up of course. This isn't defensive but more to say, none of us are perfect but if someone asked me hand on heart if I was obeying the rules and limiting my outdoor/shopping trips I would say yes.

So definitely don't beat yourself up for the odd Starbucks. You're not going to 10 different places a day like Helen Wanderson

Fab summary @Lunamoon22 you are a queen amongst women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just thought I’d pop in here and say Helen doing so many trips on her birthday pushed me over the edge I had to comment here and on her video, Im tilliemegan, thanks for the support guys!
I’m so sick of her acting as though posting photos or videos of her doing non-essential things isn’t wrong. She’s got hundreds of thousands of followers that she shows it too! If even a quarter of those people behave the same way she has throughout this pandemic it’ll never be over! Just because things are open doesn’t mean you should go. I’m preparing to spend my second birthday in lockdown(good old early April baby) but guess what I won’t be doing? Seeing any of my friends or family apart from the ones I live with, or going shopping! And this is the second birthday in a row! I’m going to make the best of it again as it doesn’t matter that it’s your birthday the rules still apply. But poor little Helen over here can’t cope with only going out once a day for a walk or just ordering all the food she wants rather than going shopping 3+ times a week!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thing is and I'm not a conspiracist but let's say she picked covid up at B&M. It's been happening, you don't know who's touched what before you. People I know have caught it and only done weekly shops. But then she's then been to waitreose and maccys and Starbucks. Maybe seen her mum and sis but then fingered penny sweets and handed them over to how many of her friends. It's people like her keeping this virus thriving and her friends are bellends for enabling her. Again, not preaching. I'm not perfect but Saint Suzie compared to numbnuts

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thing is and I'm not a conspiracist but let's say she picked covid up at B&M. It's been happening, you don't know who's touched what before you. People I know have caught it and only done weekly shops. But then she's then been to waitreose and maccys and Starbucks. Maybe seen her mum and sis but then fingered penny sweets and handed them over to how many of her friends. It's people like her keeping this virus thriving and her friends are bellends for enabling her. Again, not preaching. I'm not perfect but Saint Suzie compared to numbnuts
Imagine if she did catch it though and track & trace asked for a list of people she’s been in contact with, the phone book would have less names in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine if she did catch it though and track & trace asked for a list of people she’s been in contact with, the phone book would have less names in.
I bet she hasn't been declaring anything on the app. She will go to all these places and just not do it.

Reactions: 10
I bet she doesn't even know that there is an app...

...Or at least that would be the excuse she'll make... 😏

Reactions: 22
She 100% would not admit publicly to having Covid, nor would she update the app with who she’d had contact with.

she had the majority of symptoms a few months ago and refused to take a test. Selfish mutt.

Reactions: 27
I just can’t understand what’s going on in her head. “I barely left the car” okay? What does that have to do with literally anything? As others said it’s more to do with preventing other accidents so the nhs isn’t overwhelmed, but even if it wasn’t, you can get/spread covid from your car if you come into contact with another person in some way. Just so we cover all bases, you can also get it in b&m, in asda, from a party bag, and on your birthday. Is she actually that stupid, or is she just a closet covid denier?

Reactions: 25
I just can’t understand what’s going on in her head. “I barely left the car” okay? What does that have to do with literally anything? As others said it’s more to do with preventing other accidents so the nhs isn’t overwhelmed, but even if it wasn’t, you can get/spread covid from your car if you come into contact with another person in some way. Just so we cover all bases, you can also get it in b&m, in asda, from a party bag, and on your birthday. Is she actually that stupid, or is she just a closet covid denier?
She also « barely left the car » to get her air fryer and wasn’t even smart enough to follow the rules for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just been having a nose at the 30th birthday comments again the ones calling her out have mysteriously disappeared but someone asked where her pyjamas were from as they liked them the reply was no idea they were a gift, that’s how she treats her subscribers they must have a tag or something that at least says the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Init!! And she obviously left the car to go in Waitrose etc like ??? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE HELEN

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.