Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching the new video and I had to give up when she started talking about animal crossing. Something about her whinging about not having a lot of bells was just winding me up. That’s part of the point of the game, things cost money, you find different strategies to make money, you get to make your island cooler.
That’s Helen in a nutshell, she had to buy and keep surrounding her self with new stuff. It doesn’t surprise me she has to do it in a game too. Funny how she can’t afford it in the game, maybe she will understand how the rest of us shop.

Not yet 💔 I just bought Beach Walk from Replica so I’ll be waiting a while to add to my collection 😂
I bought that when I was in San Francisco, takes me right back to that trip 😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a Le Labo perfume in a liberty beauty calendar about 5 years ago. It was Le Noir and I made that witch last 😂

Did you know Le Labo provide all the toiletries in The Edition hotels? I didn't until I stayed at the London one as a blow out NYE treat for myself about 5 years ago. All of those toiletries went into my suitcase and I still have two of the body moisturizers that I'm finally using up in my empties challenge. Moral of the story, make nice things last! ❤😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a Le Labo perfume in a liberty beauty calendar about 5 years ago. It was Le Noir and I made that witch last 😂

Did you know Le Labo provide all the toiletries in The Edition hotels? I didn't until I stayed at the London one as a blow out NYE treat for myself about 5 years ago. All of those toiletries went into my suitcase and I still have two of the body moisturizers that I'm finally using up in my empties challenge. Moral of the story, make nice things last! ❤😊
helga could never

Reactions: 13
I just realised I posted about 5 years ago twice but you get the gist. It was a while back 😂 And yes she could never could she. I would like to see her struggle and learn the value of things.

Reactions: 10
Google Eden perfumes they are copies of expensive brands made vegan and cruely free ✌🏻❤
I bleeping love you for mentioning this! Just checked them out and I’m obsessed! I’m such a perfume bleep 😂 Always looking for a new one but it’s a pricey vice!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bleeping love you for mentioning this! Just checked them out and I’m obsessed! I’m such a perfume bleep 😂 Always looking for a new one but it’s a pricey vice!
They're great and if they don't have one you're looking for listed they can often advise a similar one.

Reactions: 7
All of those toiletries went into my suitcase and I still have two of the body moisturizers that I'm finally using up in my empties challenge. Moral of the story, make nice things last! ❤😊
I stayed in a bouje hotel in Edinburgh about 5 years ago and they had all fancy branded toiletries including Molten Brown and stuff. I laughed to my boyfriend as we were unpacking “all that’s going straight in my suitcase and coming home with us”. Thought I’d struck gold. My boyfriend is flicking through the room guide/welcome pack thing and was like “no waaaay”. So I go over to see and there’s a whole notice saying if any items listing on the following list were removed/taken from the room they would be charged for and put on our bill! I think the only thing left off the list was the air in room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What happened lovely? I didn’t see the post, what did it say?
It was by @MindyLahiri , saying that another user wasn't Irish because she said "feic", not "feck", then said something along the lines of "wasn't your other account banned for giving out medical advice?" with a 🧐 emoji

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It was by @MindyLahiri , saying that another user wasn't Irish because she said "feic", not "feck", then said something along the lines of "wasn't your other account banned for giving out medical advice?" with a 🧐 emoji
Oooh! What a niche topic 😂 Never knew you could get banned for that kind of thing, I see stuff like that on here all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one's ever been banned from tattle for dodgy medical advice 😆 being disruptive and trying to mess up the thread for everyone is what gets someone banned

Reactions: 25
Lol why is she putting up her print everywhere in her house....?

Screenshot_20210213-135020.png

The office and her band is selling a print. What a weird sentence.

Screenshot_20210213-135050.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The print makes no sense to me. Why would anyone want merch for a band with one song?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“We all probably need to see the message a bit more especially now.”

EH?

It’s 3 words you’ve written next to each other. It’s not even a known phrase and it’s absolutely not a “message”. It has no meaning at all.

When I was heart broken my Grandma had dementia and had to move into a care home in the first lockdown the phrase Relax, Be Cool would certainly not have soothed me in anyway.

She’s lost the absolute plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
With the print its like she saw how much velvetgh0st is exploiting her fans and thought, I can make an even worse print and charge even more for it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.