Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I love perfume too which is why I had to have a look. I usually only spend about £15 nowadays on them though because all the designer ones are animal tested ☹. But I do still have a bottle of channel no 5 that I've been hoarding for a verrrry long time 😂
Google Eden perfumes they are copies of expensive brands made vegan and cruely free ✌🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not a perfume person so I just wear pink from Next 😂😂 costs about a tenner a bottle.
I also love the woodland body spritz from Boots 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pmsl my naive ass thought a tester/sample would be free or like a few quid max 😂😂😂
So did I? When did charging for testers & samples become a thing? Is it my fault Debenhams are closing because I’ve accidentally stolen from them asking if I could have a few samples? I only wanted to know what Chanel No 5 L’Eau smelt like I didn’t actually want the Ariana Grande ones I was being polite.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how it works when you order through Selfridges or any other third party but Le Labo fragrances are mixed to order which I think is why you have to pay for samples? I’m not justifying it, just saying I think that’s why 😅

Reactions: 8
I'm not a perfume person so I just wear pink from Next 😂😂 costs about a tenner a bottle.
I also love the woodland body spritz from Boots 😂😂
Bloody love woodland spritz. Bought all the bottles on the shelf a while ago because they were on sale and i thought it was getting discontinued!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you tried any Le Labo? I always save up for my favourite Chanel and Tom Ford EDP and they've been boring me this year. Maybe I should branch out. I guess I've been officially influenced 😂
Byredo have some really long lasting quality perfumes. I absolutely live by ‘Mojave Ghost’
TF’s Lost Cherry is beautiful too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get free perfume samples in the post, collect them all year and then parcel them up as little tree presents for my Mum and sister at Christmas. They get to try a bunch of different perfumes and eventually buy the ones they want so it saves me money 😂

Reactions: 17
If anyone else has any skincare recs please tell me! I've struggled with my skin all my life. Recently started drinking spearmint tea for other health reasons (mild PCOS symptoms) which has also really improved my skin but yeah I'm open to suggestions :)

Catching up and soz if this has already been said, but I feel like this is directly targeted at Tattle lmao
I have dry, VERY sensitive skin prone to eczema and I use L'Oreal aloe water and hyloronic (sp) acid serum as my everyday moisturisers. Micellar water to remove makeup, and SPF from Superdrug own brand. That's it apart from a weekly sheet mask. I'm allergic to everything The Ordinary make and most fancy skincare brands. I've tried loads.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210213-094650~2.png

Her video's been up 14hrs and she's only got almost 7k views...

Where are all the other 583k viewers? I'm convinced that her sub count is just 10 years of bought bots 🤣

She'll be cracking out the clickbait again at this rate 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve been gone for a while my lovely tattlers, walk back in on Helen’s socials and...

... just when I thought her content couldn’t get ANY worse?
How I’ve missed laughing at this car crash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone else wondering where that bizarre post a few minutes ago disappeared to?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Watching her faves video, I’m surprised she didn’t physically show Josie’s earrings to support her friend’s new venture! I mean she mentions it but you just think as a “friend” she may have promoted her a bit more... I don’t know, I’m probably expecting too much from her here given her past treatment of Josie!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.