Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healing tattoos is very subjective, everyone has their own ways, but I remember she would soak them in the bath for a long time to help get the scabs off which made me wince a little bit compared to my way of healing them (again this is subjective so do what’s right for you... but I do wonder if this played a part in her healing too).
I had the same reaction when she said she was soaking it... I always heard that taking bath with fresh tattoos is really not the best, and all my tattoo artists told me to avoid any bath for at least a month after getting a tattoo so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I love tattoos and would like more myself, I have about 6 at the moment and there's a couple id like reworked too.

I don't mind Helen’s tattoos and I think they suit her. They're not my style but it's definitely a personal thing.

Reactions: 9
I loooove tattoos and have about 50 myself all over my body (entire back, most of my legs, most of my arms, my stomach etc) and I do feel like she suits hers (however I may be bias as I just love tattoos), what more stresses me out is how badly she heals hers. She literally soaks the scabs off them which is exactly what tattoo artists tell you NOT to do lmao

She went skiing right after getting a tattoo which is why it didn’t heal very well and got infected, artists usually tell you not to do much while the tattoo is healing because of that reason
Also, all the artists I’ve been to have given me slightly different aftercare advice but all of them have told me not to soak the tattoo and to only shower in the days after getting it. Considering she has so many, you’d think she’d take better care of them 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I don't think Helen's tattoos are badly done or don't suit her but I really dislike the colour palette.

The artist she goes to is undoubtedly talented but the faded, darker, colour scheme that she uses just looks like it'll age terribly and look more washed out over time. Helen's healing style is shite and definitely hasn't helped but I don't think it makes a huge difference as they already look aged.

Reactions: 15
I do like a lot of Helen's tattoos and she has some pieces by the same artists as me/artists I want to get tattooed by, I think she suits the aesthetic of tattoos (or at least she did back when she dressed more alternative) but I agree that her aftercare is bleeping shocking. She doesn't care for her pieces at all, her lion in particular looks tit compared to when she first got it done as someone else has pointed out.

I'm still very much infuriated about her not speaking up about Max Rathbone and I pointed it out to her (and on here) loads when it first came out, but she doesn't post about ANY problems/causes so I don't know why I'm so shocked. She only cares about herself, evidently.

Reactions: 19
I had the same reaction when she said she was soaking it... I always heard that taking bath with fresh tattoos is really not the best, and all my tattoo artists told me to avoid any bath for at least a month after getting a tattoo so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely this. I’ve always been advised against soaking my tattoos by a few different tattooists. You want to try and keep scabbing to a minimal, and if you do scab you want to try and not knock them off/pick. So to soak the scabs, make them all soggy and then I remember she was brushing them off 🥴 I think that lead to a lot of the colour coming off.

Reactions: 10
She's back to wish everyone a happy valentines day 🤣

Screenshot_20210214-170545_compress53.jpg

Why does her chin look so weird in this pic??

Screenshot_20210214-170545_compress53~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-170528.png

Yikes

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh God Helen stop trying to make the man-bun happen. No one wants it. My staffy has more hair for a ponytail than Filwhipped.

• Haha
Happy vday buddday, why do they look so friend zoned!! 😂😂😂
Helens trying to squeeze in the podge again, love you aren't going to salvage any sort of silhouette with that dress on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, I know the thread has moved on since the perfumes but I wanted to offer these two pieces of info!
The Vine Hotel in Madeira has Acqua di Parma toiletries and they are generous with the restock aka a few came home in my suitcase!
There’s a website called Perfumista where you can buy hand-decanted samples of high end perfumes - 1ml, 2ml etc. Some of them are quite expensive but in comparison to the full size they’re nice to try if the full size is out of your price range. Aaaand now I have two Tom Ford private collection perfumes because I fell in love with the samples 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It'll be so obvious when she finally baby traps Fil/whoever is next after Fil. She'll stop drinking. It'll stand out like a sore thumb. Mind, Helen is the type to keep drinking and smoking throughout pregnancy on the sly and say anyone judging her is a mum-shaming Sharon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It'll be so obvious when she finally baby traps Fil/whoever is next after Fil. She'll stop drinking. It'll stand out like a sore thumb. Mind, Helen is the type to keep drinking and smoking throughout pregnancy on the sly and say anyone judging her is a mum-shaming Sharon.
agreeeeed and her good pal Grace will probably add her to the Janice (or whatever her name was) insta story highlights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely this. I’ve always been advised against soaking my tattoos by a few different tattooists. You want to try and keep scabbing to a minimal, and if you do scab you want to try and not knock them off/pick. So to soak the scabs, make them all soggy and then I remember she was brushing them off 🥴 I think that lead to a lot of the colour coming off.

I haven't checked this all day, spent the day on a windy walk with my boyfriend & puppy, nearly got blown away but was fun!

But yeah gonna also chime in on the tattoo chat despite being late, the fact she soaks them makes me so uncomfortable! I have 8 myself, a mix of Halloween flash, larger cute/spooky ones & some Studio Ghibli pieces ☺ All on my legs bar 1 & I was always so super careful not to get them soaked & leave the scabs, everyone's advice is different but I doubt her artist said to soak them is fine!

She does seem the type to sit there & pick at any scabs or dry bits & I can't see her applying anything on them either. She is so careless with something that is on your body for life, at least a long time. She truly baffles me!

And yeah she could've gained some respect by talking about Max, guess it's asking a bit much of Helga to talk about something besides herself 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.