Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a deep dive of Helen’s Instagram because let’s face it what else is there to do on a lockdown Saturday night, and I cannot get over how good she looked back in 2018!! She looks amazing here, she should really bring the Bob back

AD1101F3-18E1-4305-8A62-4D26D9D2FF36.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Think its slightly unfair to talk about Marks current gf on here, considering she’s not an influencer and doesn’t have any relationship (that we know of) with Helen. Not trying to police the thread, I do realise its a gossip site and these “influencers” are definitely fair targets for the criticism as they’ve made being online personalities their full time jobs, but it just feels a bit mean spirited to witch about “normal” people on here!she
Think its slightly unfair to talk about Marks current gf on here, considering she’s not an influencer and doesn’t have any relationship (that we know of) with Helen. Not trying to police the thread, I do realise its a gossip site and these “influencers” are definitely fair targets for the criticism as they’ve made being online personalities their full time jobs, but it just feels a bit mean spirited to witch about “normal” people on here! :)
She def wants to be an influencer though
Posting about brownies. *gifted* 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think its slightly unfair to talk about Marks current gf on here, considering she’s not an influencer and doesn’t have any relationship (that we know of) with Helen. Not trying to police the thread, I do realise its a gossip site and these “influencers” are definitely fair targets for the criticism as they’ve made being online personalities their full time jobs, but it just feels a bit mean spirited to witch about “normal” people on here! :)
Totally agree - she seems sweet and hasn’t put herself out to be critiqued by strangers

Reactions: 20
View attachment 435202

Lol, thought she was "signing off" for the weekend. She must be bored and Fil must be playing COD 🤣

I love that she has to constantly mention pro create.

Did you know she uses it? Did you know she draws? Guys! Did you know she has an iPad to draw on? Did you know she uses pro create? Guys, did you know she draws on her iPad with Pro Create??? 🤣

Shut the duck up and drink your beer, Helga.
But she still......traces though, right? Like there hasn't been a load of drawing going on that I've missed, right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just did a deep dive of Helen’s Instagram because let’s face it what else is there to do on a lockdown Saturday night, and I cannot get over how good she looked back in 2018!! She looks amazing here, she should really bring the Bob back

View attachment 435249
I think she jumped the shark when she got that second tattoo sleeve. I think it really tipped her over from somewhat alternative to try-hard. I don't like her tattoos, I think they're really muddy and badly defined and I get the impression she got them to be 'kewl' and not because she's a tattoo enthusiast or particularly artistic. You see it a lot with z list celebrities.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think Helen suits the amount of tattoos she has. I love tattoos - I’m heavily tattooed myself (some regrets) but I’m not a fan of having two full sleeves.Some people suit it but it’s hard to pull off. I feel like Helen is one of those people who get them just to be cool (as the above comment said) and ‘different’ even though it’s rarer to not have tattoos nowadays since everyone and their cousin has got them.

Reactions: 20
I just think her tattoos are so mismatched. It’s her body and if she loves them that’s fine, but when I see them they just look so messy to me. Personally I’m just quite thoughtful about the tattoos I get/want and the placement of them.

Reactions: 14
I don’t like all of her tattoos but I personally think she suits them but then I love the heavily tattooed look so am probably biased 😅 I do think that she only gets them in visible areas though, noticed that she doesn’t have any on her back or other places which would be visible a lot of the time so maybe it is an attention thing, she’s a very out there and loud person anyway so I wouldn’t be surprised
The only issues I have with her tattoos are
1. She didn’t look after one of her more expensive tattoos (the lion I think) to the point it almost got infected and
2. She never sincerely addressed the artist (Matt? Max?) who is a sexual predator and has tattooed her

My tattoos are a mix of different styles and stuff, I have pets, lyrics, video game characters, Halloween flash - I’m not covered at all and only have 6 in total but not once did I think about how others would view me when I got mine and I don’t think Helen did or should have to either

Reactions: 31
I’m always hesitant to comment on other people’s tattoos as what people choose to have permanently inked onto themselves is such a personal thing. I have six tattoos, including a half sleeve on one arm, and I love them all but I’m fully aware that mine won’t be to everyone’s taste. I don’t think the majority of people with tattoos care what other people think about them though, we all just chose things to our own taste.

I gave a lot of thought to mine before I had them, especially the placement, and I am the opposite of Helen in that all mine are in places that can be easily covered up if necessary. I do feel like some of Helen’s ink didn’t have much thought put into it and I don’t like her leg tattoos at all, I don‘t think they do her any favours.

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210214_150106.jpg

I was just scrolling through her insta to find a decent photo of the lion tattoo and came across this caption.
The hypocrisy of it all!!

On another note I don't have much of an opinion on her tattoos other than I think it's a shame that she doesn't like her thigh 'stand sure' (?) family saying one. It's the only tattoo of hers that has any sort of deep meaning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 436148

I was just scrolling through her insta to find a decent photo of the lion tattoo and came across this caption.

On another note I don't have much of an opinion on her tattoos other than I think it's a shame that she doesn't like her thigh 'stand sure' (?) family saying one. It's the only tattoo of hers that has any sort of deep meaning!

That caption!!!! The nerve of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 436148

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus she made the post 1 WEEK into lockdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty heavily tattooed, full leg and full arm sleeves, so I clearly love them and appreciate tattoos. I think Helen does suit them but I think for me, it’s the lion and its flowers/leaves that I’m not the biggest fan of. I don’t think it’s a poorly done tattoo but I think it’s how it healed; I remember it was quite infected and went SUPER scabby and you can tell looking at it that it’s very patchy, which makes the whole thing look very wishy washy and because it’s a big piece it affects the look of the whole arm (the way the leaves come down which are patchy too). Healing tattoos is very subjective, everyone has their own ways, but I remember she would soak them in the bath for a long time to help get the scabs off which made me wince a little bit compared to my way of healing them (again this is subjective so do what’s right for you... but I do wonder if this played a part in her healing too).

She should be able to get it touched up when we’re allowed which might help the look/finish of the tattoo.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Helen suits the amount of tattoos she has. I love tattoos - I’m heavily tattooed myself (some regrets) but I’m not a fan of having two full sleeves.Some people suit it but it’s hard to pull off. I feel like Helen is one of those people who get them just to be cool (as the above comment said) and ‘different’ even though it’s rarer to not have tattoos nowadays since everyone and their cousin has got them.
I've made the conscious decision to not get my arms and chest tattooed. I have them on my ribs and leg so far but I don't want to see them every day!

Reactions: 8
Going back to her body positivity insta arse-in-the-fridge post, she mentioned lots of people have put on weight during lock-down, totally true of course, but not in her case. She was putting it on a lot while with Mark, I vividly remember people commenting on her photo with him at the Lion King premiere where they thought she was pregnant, which she genuinely did look:

She ate McDonald's a lot with him, complained she had eaten too much junk and blamed it on all the travelling. Then her Canada trip was all food, food, food and no scenery and from there it's been going steady. She's using it as an excuse again.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.