Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we've seen a piece of edible food come out of that air fryer, everything is burnt to a bleeping crisp. 🤣
At least she'd be able to make home made crisps 😅

(im assuming you can make crisps in an air fryer LOL)

Reactions: 5
She’s put up videos of the dogs in the snow on her story. Is it safe for such small dogs to be deep in the snow like that without coats or anything? I’ve only had big dogs so I genuinely don’t know, if anyone has insight. I'm trying to add the clip I'm talking about but it's taking forever to upload, so if anyone sees this I mean the clip where Diane is in the icy water

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She’s put up videos of the dogs in the snow on her story. Is it safe for such small dogs to be deep in the snow like that without coats or anything? I’ve only had big dogs so I genuinely don’t know, if anyone has insight.

Ohh yeah, just saw the stories. Not sure either but I'd have thought smaller dogs would get cold easier. Not too keen on seeing Diane in a frozen puddle tbh, I can imagine the dogs had a great time running around but they're only small :/

Actually a quick google search shows that they get cold easily https://dachshund-central.com/do-dachshunds-get-cold-easily/ BuuuutTTTT she's probably spoken to her vet and decided to just let them be dogs the same way they run up and down stairs or whatever excuse it was she used before :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
She’s put up videos of the dogs in the snow on her story. Is it safe for such small dogs to be deep in the snow like that without coats or anything? I’ve only had big dogs so I genuinely don’t know, if anyone has insight.
Instead of helping her get out of frozen over ice water she just videos her struggling to get out. Even when she was close enough to get to her. Then apparently everyone in her dms found it funny?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
These poor dogs, she could have just take her out of the puddle instead of screeching at her or just make sure she didn't get in there in the first place, what an idiot :rolleyes: and she's talking about having children...

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Yeah sure I mean the first thing I'd do if my small dog goes into ice water would be to GET MY bleeping PHONE OUT AND FILM IT WHILST SCREAMING AT HER

Jesus Christ. She had boots on and she could have easily step in there to pick her up, why wouldn't she go after her?! What a bleep.

Dee Dee is clearly struggling. I can't believe she just stood there laughing.

Someone should throw her in ice water and film her struggling to get out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
My parents have a greyhound and if I lived with them and was walking her, I wouldn't even let her walk through that because paws in freezing cold ice water and then back onto freezing cold snow ???? Yeah, no. Diane practically had half her body in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 426916

Yeah sure I mean the first thing I'd do if my small dog goes into ice water would be to GET MY bleeping PHONE OUT AND FILM IT WHILST SCREAMING AT HER

Jesus Christ. She had boots on and she could have easily step in there to pick her up, why wouldn't she go after her?! What a bleep.

Dee Dee is clearly struggling. I can't believe she just stood there laughing.

Someone should throw her in ice water and film her struggling to get out.
Jesus that’s heartbreaking to watch 😓😓

• Sad
Reactions: 30
My jaw hit the floor watching that, if that was my own small dog I would have got them out of there instantly. Poor wee things paws

• Sad
As someone who literally has been stuck in a blizzard storm for 2 hours in Iceland, I want to say : shut up.
2AF104DB-B0EC-4C82-AD22-7A0CB7A9E5C2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When my small dog was alive he jumped into the big lake that was half frozen, ive never moved so fast getting him out. Those poor dogs need to be wrapped up with warm towels and blankets asap.

Reactions: 31
Instead of helping her get out of frozen over ice water she just videos her struggling to get out. Even when she was close enough to get to her. Then apparently everyone in her dms found it funny?
This seriously triggered me.

Reported it for animal abuse. What the actual duck. That poor little dog. She shouldn’t own animals

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That video makes me so angry, how can she not care for her pets at all! If you're taking them out for a walk in the freezing cold put a bleeping coat on them! And then her reaction to Diane falling in freezing cold water is to get her phone out and film it WTF I’d have jumped in there and got the poor thing out faster than I could think.

Reactions: 26
That video makes me so angry, how can she not care for her pets at all! If you're taking them out for a walk in the freezing cold put a bleeping coat on them! And then her reaction to Diane falling in freezing cold water is to get her phone out and film it WTF I’d have jumped in there and got the poor thing out faster than I could think.
The way she shuffles up to her afferwards like ‘mum please pick me up I cannot feels my feets’ and she’s just cackling at her 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Poor Diane :( it was painful to watch and she looked so sad when she got onto solid land and she didn’t pick her up to console her or try to warm her up any even then just let her get on with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The way she shuffles up to her afferwards like ‘mum please pick me up I cannot feels my feets’ and she’s just cackling at her 😢
I feel so sorry for Dianne, she really doesn't seem to give a tit about her, poor little thing, she's adorable.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She's the person to film you getting mugged and share it on local pages for the lolz.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.