Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so ducking self centered isn’t she. That shot of them ‘talking’ eating dinner was just a bleeping Helen monologue
Chatting absolute tit too, he must be going insane

Reactions: 23
She's going to really blimp after a few months on antidepressants.

I'd say "she's going to really balloon" but she already has.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's going to really blimp after a few months on antidepressants.

I'd say "she's going to really balloon" but she already has.
Maybe she should get on am ADHD med, it would help her focus and maintain her weight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she actually watch Its A Sin?! It’s brilliant (one of the best things I’ve seen in years) but even before the AIDS storylines start in earnest it highlights lots of difficult issues about being gay in the 80s. It was most definitely not ‘kewl’. She’s such an ignorant witch.
Sorry if the thread has moved on from this now, I'm not all caught up yet. But I'm only a few years older than Helen, and we had the absolute fear of God put into us about AIDS in the early-mid 90s, even early 2000s. I remember being like 12 and thinking I'd just "get" HIV and worrying about it a lot. It wasn't just an 80s thing. That anxious white girl tit aside, she's just proven, once again, that she's pig ignorant.

Reactions: 19

Filwhip saying this takes him back to lockdown. Well mate, we're still in a bleeping lockdown 🙄

I bet this takes Helga back to when she watched it with Maff, then when she watched it with Mark... 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Helga is lounging on the sofa and drawing her and Fil's name, talking about It's a Sin tv show and how being gay in the 80s and aids were "kewl". She realises what she just said.
What the actual duck. She's such an ignorant piece of tit.

Reactions: 12
omg her pronunciation of le creuset😳😳😳
Del Boy springs to mind 😅 he would probably say
It's le croissant innit rodders, and she is only one step away 😅. Also was it meant to be a heavy hint to the brand? If so not so slick Hel boy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean if she’s hinting for Le Creuset to gift her the Han Solo casserole dish you’d at least make sure your pronunciation was correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't she even try to learn French at some point? One of the first things you learn is how to pronounce the different letter combinations, but then again it's Helen hoping with minimum effort to get maximum results🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Didn't she even try to learn French at some point? One of the first things you learn is how to pronounce the different letter combinations, but then again it's Helen hoping with minimum effort to get maximum results🤷‍♀️
She learned English at one point too but she can’t pronounce those words either 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Watching the latest, I am so so so so so so bored of listening to her chat tit about her air fryer. Which is burning everything.

Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 05.21.58 (1).png

Also, 'Mum and Hayley dropped by', as opposed to saying just her mum did and 'Kayleigh came'. Wonder how many people came in and ate at her table set for 6?

Reactions: 20
Watching the latest, I am so so so so so so bored of listening to her chat tit about her air fryer. Which is burning everything.

View attachment 426594

Also, 'Mum and Hayley dropped by', as opposed to saying just her mum did and 'Kayleigh came'. Wonder how many people came in and ate at her table set for 6?
For the last week and a half I’ve been chasing a prescription for my inhalers (it seems to have gone missing electronically between surgery and chemist) and it has been so annoying. I caught myself the other day giving my mum the 3rd inhaler update in 5 days and thought to myself “Jesus Christ, this is the 3rd time your poor mam has had to hear about your bastard inhalers, leave her alone” 😂😂 and that’s just a matter of a 5 minute chat over the phone! God knows the narcissism must be strong in Helen if she can hear herself drone on about a bleeping air fryer day in day out, sit and watch it over during editing, deciding to keep it in every video and posting it online genuinely thinking it’s her best content.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think we've seen a piece of edible food come out of that air fryer, everything is burnt to a bleeping crisp. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The birthday video was SO weird. The screaming and screeching is madness. I think she wasn't that impressed with Phil's efforts but wanted to just seem SUPER GRATEFUL AND EXCITED. She talked in that last one about not enjoying the one upmanship of social media birthdays etc but she has directly bought into that by HAVING THE BEST LOCKDOWN BIRTHDAY EVVVVAAAA.

But yeah, please stop screaming that your biscuit slipped out of your hand or something, especially with the chin mic on.

Reactions: 33
That chin mic is the worst thing to happen to her channel since Maff 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This is the funniest thread on tattle, you all deserve to pop open a bottle of Buck’s Fizz Prosecco Buck’s Fizz it’s the same thing to reward yourselves right now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is the funniest thread on tattle, you all deserve to pop open a bottle of Buck’s Fizz Prosecco Buck’s Fizz it’s the same thing to reward yourselves right now 😂
Or mulled wine because its not alcoholic....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And nutritious meals like enchiladas or maccies or nandos or turkey twizzlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Hayley & Sue didn't actually end up staying for dinner - assuming they are trying to follow the rules (putting aside the fact that they traveled for none-essential reasons) and politely declined the invitation - I would put bets on that Helen/Follop set the table HOPING that they would stay.

Can just imagine Helen whining at them "BUT PLEEEEAAAASE IT'S MAH BURFDAYYY"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.