Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 426916

Yeah sure I mean the first thing I'd do if my small dog goes into ice water would be to GET MY bleeping PHONE OUT AND FILM IT WHILST SCREAMING AT HER

Jesus Christ. She had boots on and she could have easily step in there to pick her up, why wouldn't she go after her?! What a bleep.

Dee Dee is clearly struggling. I can't believe she just stood there laughing.

Someone should throw her in ice water and film her struggling to get out.
This kind of stuff reminds me of when parents play pranks on their kids and then film them crying. It honestly breaks my heart. Each to their own but I don't see the humour in it.
Also I don't have pets but I assume you would treat them similar to children??

Reactions: 33
This kind of stuff reminds me of when parents play pranks on their kids and then film them crying. It honestly breaks my heart. Each to their own but I don't see the humour in it.
Anything for the likes and views...

Reactions: 13
Whats annoying me is shes acting like people messaging her about it are being unreasonable and dramatic

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just watched the video and it’s made me so angry! My sausage dog gets cold even in the house so always wear a jumper or an equafleece on walks. It must have been scary/painful for Diane to be jumping in the slushy ice like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
If it was Lola in the cold water she would have gone and got her and made a fuss.
She’s so horrible to Diane 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Here Helen lets dump you in ice cold slushy water wearing the thinnest clothes and laugh and film you while you try to get out of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
yOu cAnT jUDgE Me BaSeD oN wHAt I pUt OnLiNe

That was genuinely uncomfortable to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The fact that she was right in the middle of the ice pool when she started filming too so she’d obviously already been in there’s struggling for some time 😢😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
That genuinely hurt me watching that video. Before the pandemic I was a dog Walker and one of my most regular doggies was a miniature dachshund - maybe it was just his personality traits and not of the breed but he was extremely nervous and even on a normal walk I had to wrap him up if cold because they are so low to the ground they can get extremely cold and muddy without even trying. Fair enough let her explore - observe for a minute then figure out what your response is but to stand, watch and film your TINY dog struggle is disgusting!!!

Reactions: 26
Just watched the video and it’s made me so angry! My sausage dog gets cold even in the house so always wear a jumper or an equafleece on walks.

Reactions: 18
I'm not going so far as to report her for animal abuse but that definitely seemed mean spirirted in the cold.

I wanted to rush in and help her and little Diane isn't even my dog! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 426916

Yeah sure I mean the first thing I'd do if my small dog goes into ice water would be to GET MY bleeping PHONE OUT AND FILM IT WHILST SCREAMING AT HER

Jesus Christ. She had boots on and she could have easily step in there to pick her up, why wouldn't she go after her?! What a bleep.

Dee Dee is clearly struggling. I can't believe she just stood there laughing.

Someone should throw her in ice water and film her struggling to get out.
WTF she’s struggling to get out help her!!! Those poor dogs I just want to rescue them.

Reactions: 17
What annoys me as well is, fair enough she shared the photo of the doggies in the living room, in a fluffy bed warming up again. But you know as soon as she got them in the front door, she would’ve been screeching at them not to shake, jump up or get wet paws on the furniture and probably shut them in a room while she dried off before attending to their freezing paws 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What is wrong with her. Dachshund’s are such tiny dogs, absolutely not meant for walks in freezing snow as it is but to film the poor baby stuck in ice what the duck? Honestly astounded.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Do they even have coats? My dog hated wearing coats but he loved his harness so we just got him a coat that fitted to him like his harness would so its no excuse to say they wont wear it.

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately the rspca probably won’t do anything about that video, they might talk to her but that’ll be it if they do anything at all

It’s so sad to see how she treats those dogs. She clearly likes Lola more but doesn’t even treat her that great either but poor Diane I feel so sorry for her. Just thinking about everything she’s done off the top of my head
- bought a new sofa and banned them from going on it.
- took forever to buy them a bed as a replacement for loosing their sofa privilege, only bought one which I think now lives in the utility room anyway
- let’s them run up and down stairs
- hasn’t toilet trained Diane
- used to keep them in a crate overnight, now keeps them locked in utility room for most of the day/night
- the dogs won’t even go to her for a walk (I swear in the past they used to be so excited)
- hasn’t had either dogs spayed, both have had phantom pregnancies which can lead to further problems down the line
- takes them on walks in the freezing cold with no extra layers for warmth but I can guarantee Helga has a closet full of coats for herself but none for the girls
- doesn’t even walk them everyday, needs to mark it on one of her spreadsheets when to walk them
- has previously forgotten to get their food out the freezer to defrost so had to feed them eggs or something

Why does she have pets?! Hope she never has kids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.