Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately the rspca probably won’t do anything about that video, they might talk to her but that’ll be it if they do anything at all

It’s so sad to see how she treats those dogs. She clearly likes Lola more but doesn’t even treat her that great either but poor Diane I feel so sorry for her. Just thinking about everything she’s done off the top of my head
- bought a new sofa and banned them from going on it.
- took forever to buy them a bed as a replacement for loosing their sofa privilege, only bought one which I think now lives in the utility room anyway
- let’s them run up and down stairs
- hasn’t toilet trained Diane
- used to keep them in a crate overnight, now keeps them locked in utility room for most of the day/night
- the dogs won’t even go to her for a walk (I swear in the past they used to be so excited)
- hasn’t had either dogs spayed, both have had phantom pregnancies which can lead to further problems down the line
- takes them on walks in the freezing cold with no extra layers for warmth but I can guarantee Helga has a closet full of coats for herself but none for the girls
- doesn’t even walk them everyday, needs to mark it on one of her spreadsheets when to walk them
- has previously forgotten to get their food out the freezer to defrost so had to feed them eggs or something

Why does she have pets?! Hope she never has kids
I dont get why she wont have them spayed

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The dogs are such an afterthought to her. She hasn’t a thought in her silly little head about their quality of life. I worry when she has kids she will neglect the dogs even further.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The dogs are such an afterthought to her. She hasn’t a thought in her silly little head about their quality of life. I worry when she has kids she will neglect the dogs even further.
It will be about what stuff she can dress them in and how much she can make from "mummy blogger content". Everything is all about looks for her.

She would probably get little Axl-Cobain his own insta and youtube like she has with Phil.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She would probably get little Axl-Cobain his own insta and youtube like she has with Phil.
His Insta will just be constant photos of him with B&M and supermarket staff because she’s took off home and forgotten he’s still in the trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His Insta will just be constant photos of him with B&M and supermarket staff because she’s took off home and forgotten he’s still in the trolley.
She would be one of those people who have mucky kids. No offense to anyone but I hate seeing kids out and about with filthy faces and clothes.

Reactions: 22
Unfortunately the rspca probably won’t do anything about that video, they might talk to her but that’ll be it if they do anything at all

It’s so sad to see how she treats those dogs. She clearly likes Lola more but doesn’t even treat her that great either but poor Diane I feel so sorry for her. Just thinking about everything she’s done off the top of my head
- bought a new sofa and banned them from going on it.
- took forever to buy them a bed as a replacement for loosing their sofa privilege, only bought one which I think now lives in the utility room anyway
- let’s them run up and down stairs
- hasn’t toilet trained Diane
- used to keep them in a crate overnight, now keeps them locked in utility room for most of the day/night
- the dogs won’t even go to her for a walk (I swear in the past they used to be so excited)
- hasn’t had either dogs spayed, both have had phantom pregnancies which can lead to further problems down the line
- takes them on walks in the freezing cold with no extra layers for warmth but I can guarantee Helga has a closet full of coats for herself but none for the girls
- doesn’t even walk them everyday, needs to mark it on one of her spreadsheets when to walk them
- has previously forgotten to get their food out the freezer to defrost so had to feed them eggs or something

Why does she have pets?! Hope she never has kids
The dogs don't have any toys in the house either. Lola is banned from having a ball because shes "obsessed" with playing with it and Helen can't be arsed to spend time throw the ball for her at home.

I don't think she's ever played with them.

They must be bored with no stimulation other than the occasional walk when Helga "feels like it".

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I’ve said before, I think she’s the sort of person who’ll get rid of the dogs as soon as she gets pregnant.

I’m not going to watch that video because it will make me furious, but I’ve never understood why she has pets. She can’t even look after herself properly so why would she take care of pets?

The RSPCA won’t do anything - they are completely overwhelmed at the best of times and at the moment we are living through the worst. They can only deal with cases of extreme cruelty and neglect and while Helen might be a crappy dog owner Dee and Lola are not in that category. I don’t think that she’s intentionally cruel to them, I just think she is lazy, thick and shallow. She can’t be arsed to do anything that takes work (like training them) and she’s a classic example of someone who wants a dog for show and company but never put any real thought into the responsibilities of pet ownership.

What makes me more sad is that no one else seems to step in and tell her to take care of them properly or rehome them. Fil, Savage Sue, her sisters and her mates are all sitting there lettting all this happen in front of them and they never seem to intervene. Fil especially is complicit in this as he lives with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve said before, I think she’s the sort of person who’ll get rid of the dogs as soon as she gets pregnant.

I’m not going to watch that video because it will make me furious, but I’ve never understood why she has pets. She can’t even look after herself properly so why would she take care of pets?

The RSPCA won’t do anything - they are completely overwhelmed at the best of times and at the moment we are living through the worst. They can only deal with cases of extreme cruelty and neglect and while Helen might be a crappy dog owner Dee and Lola are not in that category. I don’t think that she’s intentionally cruel to them, I just think she is lazy, thick and shallow. She can’t be arsed to do anything that takes work (like training them) and she’s a classic example of someone who wants a dog for show and company but never put any real thought into the responsibilities of pet ownership.

What makes me more sad is that no one else seems to step in and tell her to take care of them properly or rehome them. Fil, Savage Sue, her sisters and her mates are all sitting there lettting all this happen in front of them and they never seem to intervene. Fil especially is complicit in this as he lives with her.
Spot on!

Reactions: 10
She would be one of those people who have mucky kids. No offense to anyone but I hate seeing kids out and about with filthy faces and clothes.
In the last nursery I worked in, one of my key children had a ‘Helen’ for a mum. She was actually an absolutely lovely person (and I do actually miss her morning drop offs) but she always had to be ‘done up’ just to drop her child off and go back home. God bless him though, he would be in the same Gucci T-shirt 4 days in a row and the same tiny Nike trainers he started baby room in and I really get the impression it was more important to his mum that she gave the impression she was ‘well off’ and stylish rather than her babe being safe and comfortable. I defintley get the same vibe imagining Helen as a mum, always being the parent picking up 15 minutes after close because she just ‘got caught up with work’ with not so much as a thank you let alone an apology. Never sending their child in with enough nappies/cream/etc etc and never handing down free/gifted children’s clothes because “they gifted it to my child with the intention of them wearing it” lmao 😂🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm not going so far as to report her for animal abuse but that definitely seemed mean spirirted in the cold.

I wanted to rush in and help her and little Diane isn't even my dog! 😢
I meant I reported the video to Instagram for animal abuse not report her to the authorities. The fact that she’s filmed/shared it is what pisses me off the most :(

Reactions: 24
I meant I reported the video to Instagram for animal abuse not report her to the authorities. The fact that she’s filmed/shared it is what pisses me off the most :(
yeh i definitely regret getting blocked by her for something small, i would love to tell her off regarding that video
a short walk in the snow is fine, no animal should be subject to extreme temperatures they are not used to but a quick run in the snow is ok, when i lived in an area that snowed my dogs loved a quick run
but letting a small dog, or even any dog, trudge through freezing slushy waters is bullshit, she absolutely does not care for those dogs at all
shes a terrible dog owner and shes a fat, nasty cow

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm trying to report her to the rspca but the site won't work for me as I'm not in the UK

She is a piece of tit who doesn't deserve anything but especially not dogs

Reactions: 14
Does anyone here feel bad about coming here or how much time they spend on here.
I pretty much follow this forum instead of twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone here feel bad about coming here or how much time they spend on here.
I personally don’t, it’s been a welcome distraction for me I know everyone on this site has been painted as evil but everyone I’ve came across has been nothing but lovely and supportive towards each other, it’s like having a gossip with your friends albeit friends you’ve never met 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I did feel bad at first, but I find I can’t get away from influencers anymore. I can unfollow, but they’ll always be doing something that comes up in my life, like tv or ads in other media forms, or their posts continue to be recommended to me on different platforms. I have friends who loooove Helen and I’m not going to tell them to shut up when they want to talk about enjoying one of her videos or posts so I find it really therapeutic to come here, where I know there are other people seeing what’s really going on with a lot of influencers.

Reactions: 25
She only got Diane to bridge her and Marks relationship together. Same thing with Barney and Maff. Her behaviour is horrid. She was mean to Barney at the best of times. Creeps me out same behaviour patterns different men. Exactly Same TV shows she watched with Mark and Maff , same baby voice, same trip to Disney land (there's still time to take FIWL) . Same toxic behaviour she has always had. She buys the company she keeps, sad but true.

Diane looks scared as duck. Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.