Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helens a poser, that's why she has tattoos, and that's why they look like tit. She has rushed to get them, because it's 'insta'
Not because they actually mean something or have any connotations

How droll

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Helga is the most basic example of a "pick-me" specimen, she loves being one of the lads so there was no way she would jeopardize that position by speaking against a popular male tattoo artist

Reactions: 27
Helga is the most basic example of a "pick-me" specimen, she loves being one of the lads so there was no way she would jeopardize that position by speaking against a popular male tattoo artist
you can even imagine her squealing “OOO PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I know the thread has moved on since the perfumes but I wanted to offer these two pieces of info!
The Vine Hotel in Madeira has Acqua di Parma toiletries and they are generous with the restock aka a few came home in my suitcase!
There’s a website called Perfumista where you can buy hand-decanted samples of high end perfumes - 1ml, 2ml etc. Some of them are quite expensive but in comparison to the full size they’re nice to try if the full size is out of your price range. Aaaand now I have two Tom Ford private collection perfumes because I fell in love with the samples 😂
when I worked for MAC I got 83% off everything from Estée Lauder Companies, and so I obviously had to get a few 100ml. bottles from the TF private blend 😍 they are so good!! clearly a once in a lifetime opportunity 😂💸

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can't end Valentine's day without throwing back to the best v-day cringe moment that Quirkerz has given us..... (So far 😏)

Hope you all awkwardly tossed aside your matching Till Death Do Us Part necklaces, sniffed a box and said "ah, that's smells really nice"

💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t know how anyone in Helen’s life can put up with her constantly going “d’you like it?”, “That’s good, innit”, “Did you enjoy that?”, over and over. Just a personal pet peeve, if I’ve already said something was good or I love it, you don’t need to keep asking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That Valentine video with Mark is so awkward. When he says “can I go in the shower now?” 😆. He’s just so unimpressed with the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel physically in pain when I see that video. David Brent cringe levels maxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hadn't they been together for less than a year at that point ??? I know every relationship is different and moves at a different pace etc, but I'll have been with my boyfriend 3 years this October and we've actually known each other for nearly 11 years and I would never dream of buying him something like that unless maybe we were getting married or something ?? But still looool

Reactions: 22
I just love the music she added to the moment to make it seem even more romantic - it just makes it more tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hadn't they been together for less than a year at that point ??? I know every relationship is different and moves at a different pace etc, but I'll have been with my boyfriend 3 years this October and we've actually known each other for nearly 11 years and I would never dream of buying him something like that unless maybe we were getting married or something ?? But still looool
I am married and if I gave that to my husband he'd go ‘ah thanks’ then put it in a drawer and never speak of it again 😂 And we're mushy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
weren’t the necklaces gifted from RegalRose rather than bought? 🤨 if she actually bought those thinking “ah yes, this is an amazing and perfectly normal gift to give for a first Valentine’s Day together as a brand new couple” that’s even worse 😂 till death do us part is just... wow wow wow 😳

shout out to @Lunamoon22 for allowing us to relive such a fine Quickerz moment 😙👌🏻 *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t stop watching it. Oh the baby voice makes me boak. My boyfriend would be creeped out if I spoke to him in a voice like that.
Oh my God, when he asks if he can go for a shower 😳 He wants the ground to swallow him whole! Definitely in second place to the kiss video, the slow mo version! The arm thing she does at the end of it to cover up the disappointment/embarrassment of the kiss is just pure gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 436148

I was just scrolling through her insta to find a decent photo of the lion tattoo and came across this caption.
The hypocrisy of it all!!

On another note I don't have much of an opinion on her tattoos other than I think it's a shame that she doesn't like her thigh 'stand sure' (?) family saying one. It's the only tattoo of hers that has any sort of deep meaning!
I don’t know which of her tattoos was infected - but that lion looks like it has been. The feathering is absolutely appalling and it looks like it’s been in direct sunlight for 15 years straight.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how anyone in Helen’s life can put up with her constantly going “d’you like it?”, “That’s good, innit”, “Did you enjoy that?”, over and over. Just a personal pet peeve, if I’ve already said something was good or I love it, you don’t need to keep asking!
Look! Appreciate the display, here.

Do you like 'em?

Cos I made it - I maaaade that for you. Nice?

Poor Mark has clearly just got in from work and the first thing that happens is that he's filmed receiving a badly thought out, overly soppy gift presented by an over keen woman, talking in a baby voice and seeking constant validation. Will Helga ever learn to read the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The close up, disgusting.
Of course she didn't. She used it 3 days in a row when you're only ment to use it a couple days a week. She's probably burnt her skin off because she won't follow guidelines when using it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.