Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god I’m not surprised in the slightest she’s fucked up using Retinol 🙄 I can’t believe she’s used it 3 days in a row 😩😩 if she’s been actually reading that Caroline Hirons book it tells you how to use it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just did a deep dive of Helen’s Instagram because let’s face it what else is there to do on a lockdown Saturday night, and I cannot get over how good she looked back in 2018!! She looks amazing here, she should really bring the Bob back

View attachment 435249
That pic is making me want a blunt bob! She looks so fresh and lovely.

Reactions: 6
3am on Sunday morning, she chipped it on her water bottle when she was getting a sip of water. Whether that's the truth or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
How rock and roll 🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻
We’ll never hear the end of it. How much are we betting she drops a few K on a full set of new veneers?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My first thought was an alcohol related accident... she must have hit it hard for it to break

Reactions: 24
Oh she has a wild valentines day 🤣🤣🤣

She quite likes her chipped tooth. Probably because it is quirky.

bleeping typical Quirkerz, just shoving retinol all over her face without doing it properly.

Reactions: 12
😭 Do I laugh or feel sorry for her? 😭
No way did that happen because she took a sip of water, that takes some force

• Haha
Reactions: 31
oh god, she's such a f*cking moron. not only has she screwed up using retinol even though she had clear guidelines from Caroline's book, now she's sat RUBBING her face non stop with her grubby dirty hands? :sick: and instead of googling what to do like a normal person, she asks her followers for help 😂 pmsl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
3am on Sunday morning, she chipped it on her water bottle when she was getting a sip of water.
Of course that’s what happened 🙄.

I’m surprised that she’s actually taking responsibility for the retinol incident rather than just slagging the brand off.

And I‘ve got some helpful advice for her - stop being such a feckin’ dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is too much for a Monday morning. I’m going to make a cup of tea and digest this. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.