Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pics convince me she has had fillers before? So puffy
Agreed! I absolutely thought sheā€™s had filler after seeing those videos/pics.

Why would you feel ashamed of putting the wrong skin care on your own face? What an odd thing to say. I think she need a dictionary and thesaurus.

Reactions: 10
ā€œI donā€˜t feel ashamed because Iā€™m new to it all. Lol.ā€

You should feel ashamed for being an idiot who doesnā€™t read instructions before applying a known irritant to your skin and laughing that off to your impressionable followers. Did she actually read the Caroline Hirons book? Maybe she was just too drunk/stoned when she did to remember the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ā€œI didnā€™t put it near my eyesā€ really? Because you have bright red rings around both eyes? Iā€™m not sure I believe that it ā€œsmooshed itā€™s way over there in the nightā€ into perfect circles

• Haha
Reactions: 29
ā€œI didnā€™t put it near my eyesā€ really? Because you have bright red rings around both eyes? Iā€™m not sure I believe that it ā€œsmooshed itā€™s way over there in the nightā€ into perfect circles
She's a bleeping liar šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you feel ashamed of putting the wrong skin care on your own face? What an odd thing to say. I think she need a dictionary and thesaurus.
It is an odd choice of word but it ties in perfectly with her constant victim narrative of how everyone constantly picks on influencers and how SM expects people to behave in certain ways. Like assuming that people read the ā€˜how to useā€™ instructions on skincare and other unreasonably high expectations.

But sheā€™s also thick as mince and uses a lot of words she canā€™t spell or understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is an odd choice of word but it ties in perfectly with her constant victim narrative of how everyone constantly picks on influencers and how Social Media has certain expectation.
So odd - to me ashamed implies guilt. Did she make a video on tick tok or reels I havenā€™t seen? If sheā€™s recommended to people to do what she has then maybe ashamed as she could have inadvertently hurt others. I donā€™t have social media so taking that statement as she just hurt herself. I think embarrassed is the correct wording needed here. If she didnā€™t put the ā€œmistakeā€ in any content surely she canā€™t be implying that people are picking on her for something sheā€™s done to herself. She a victim of her own ignorance! Honestly any excuse for Helga to winge about something. Like she didnā€™t need to post anything about it but couldnā€™t help herself, if people have sent her comments about it then sheā€™s brought it on herself. Could have just slathered on moisturiser all week and laid low but no šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
My ex boyfriend (alcoholic)ā€˜s front tooth was knocked out when he fell one night....canā€™t help but think hers is alcohol related tol

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s such a weird lie. I have a chip in the exact same tooth, just smaller. I got mine when I tripped and feel on my face (not drunk, just clumsy) and itā€™s waaay tinier. I donā€™t get what sheā€™s trying to say she was doing to the water bottle for it to break off such a huge chunk

Reactions: 18
'I may be an InFluENceR but I don't know eeveerything.....'

NOTHING...YOU KNOW NOTHING. What have you positively influenced anyone to do through your horrible actions lately?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20210215-134051.png

It's ok, she'll "just this filter for the rest of the week" šŸ™„

Not like she doesn't use a bleeping filter usually anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 37
AAAAGH of course she didn't patch test and went mad strong right off and put it near her eyes oh God this is why I'm afraid to touch the stuff šŸ˜‚
Caroline Hirons seems a bit gung ho and obsessed with pricier=better, but SURELY her book would recommend easing in to it? READ THE INSTRUCTIONS it's your FACE

And would it not be helpful to have actually shared what people suggested for soothing it, in case anyone else found themselves in the same situation?

Why do I let this kind of thing wind me up šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have to put my hand up and say I did the same thing with retinol šŸ™ˆ. I didnā€™t read the instructions and used it 3 nights in a row and burnt my face. I did a Helga šŸ˜« the shame...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
AAAAGH of course she didn't patch test and went mad strong right off and put it near her eyes oh God this is why I'm afraid to touch the stuff šŸ˜‚
Caroline Hirons seems a bit gung ho and obsessed with pricier=better, but SURELY her book would recommend easing in to it? READ THE INSTRUCTIONS it's your FACE
Bit off topic but Iā€™ve recently read her book and sheā€™s got a few videos on how to use retinol and on one of the vids she goes through The Ordinaryā€™s retinol range. Super informative and from what Iā€™ve read about TO their retinols are just as good as the expensive stuff!

Reactions: 15
Oh God Helen stop trying to make the man-bun happen. No one wants it. My staffy has more hair for a ponytail than Filwhipped.
Filwhipped šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh my God I am dying. Just catching up on this thread and that has killed me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to put my hand up and say I did the same thing with retinol šŸ™ˆ. I didnā€™t read the instructions and used it 3 nights in a row and burnt my face. I did a Helga šŸ˜« the shame...
Please donā€™t feel ashamed for putting it on your face 3 nights in a row though šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a typical influencer who is making money off youtube but wont bother to actually used youtube for free info on skincare. So many great people both amateur or prof are giving free advice and demonstration on the same platforms as her. She is so god damn lazy. She even has a skincare book!!
That chipped tooth is from something more alcohol related. Her mouth is so swollen she cant speak properly.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.