Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a lurker here sometimes (tattle has been wild during this pandemic and I struggle to keep up with a toddler 😂) but I spotted this earlier on Instagram. Now forgive me if I am wrong but how can she like this when she isn’t isolated or away from loved ones?? She has no idea what it’s really like going through this and doesn’t follow the rules 😒
Agreed! I bet she only liked it though because it mentions an upcoming 30th birthday which they can’t celebrate whaaaa whaaa! Interestingly the caption below that post says how they haven’t seen friends or family in 9 months. This most certainly does NOT apply to Helen 😂 she’s so full of tit! Selfish hobbit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That vlog had so many cringe moments 😬. The dogs though, not wanting to go to her😆😆😆.
And why seek out therapy if its a laugh that you only just do the homework before the session?
You can get so much out of it but you have to put into it. Its almost like the hobbies someone said that she thinks getting all the gear will make her good at it . No effort required 😆.So just by attending therapy its enough to make progress in her head.

Reactions: 21
The drum kit thing is enraging, she just got a switch for Christmas. She just bought an iPad for art. Before that it was the skates. She never actually gets good at any of these hobbies she just moves to the next one.
its insane, i wanted to learn to sew so instead of rushing out and buying a machine, i educated myself on sewing, terms, stitches, ect... to make sure i wouldnt give up asap then instead of purchasing the best of the best machines, i opted for a less expensive one so i can test the waters
i cant imagine running out, paying $300 for a sewing machine and getting bored after a month like helen will with the art/ipad

Reactions: 16
That vlog had so many cringe moments 😬. The dogs though, not wanting to go to her😆😆😆.
And why seek out therapy if its a laugh that you only just do the homework before the session?
You can get so much out of it but you have to put into it. Its almost like the hobbies someone said that she thinks getting all the gear will make her good at it . No effort required 😆.So just by attending therapy its enough to make progress in her head.
She also didn't for a moment acknowledge what a LUXURY therapy is. I go to a counselor for my anxiety because it's apart of my school tuition - so many people even with health benefits can't afford a therapist.
Whose betting she's going to blame her weight gain on her meds

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her doing the therapy homework right before a session is a slap in the face to people who are on a waiting list to see one.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I really hope her followers called her out for sharing that dogs gofundme page when she never donated herself, and then ran out to get a £1000 ipad 🙄

Reactions: 38
Cut to later and she's got the iPad
How the duck do you just go out and buy an iPad Pro. Like how the duck do you just have the money for one of those.

Also I donated to AND shared Harry’s (the dog) page for his op and I didn’t get a card #sob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How the duck do you just go out and buy an iPad Pro. Like how the duck do you just have the money for one of those.

Also I donated to AND shared Harry’s (the dog) page for his op and I didn’t get a card #sob
And Helen says people on this thread are bad people 😂

Meanwhile, we're over here supporting each other, wishing each other a happy birthday, and donating to her "friends" poorly dogs go fund me page when she can't be fucked to spare a bit of money for Dianne's bOyFrIeNd

• Heart
Reactions: 33
😬😬😬😬 Do you think Helen tried getting Mark to do his trekking hobby an influencer thing? But he was just like nah, thanks.
Just the way she shoved herself into his hobbies and he's too meek to establish boundaries. Like you can be an individual Helen. It's ok. Does she have any hobbies that she likes to do by herself? Outside of main YouTube? Or is it all just marketable.
I really cringed. Poor Fil. COD is pretty boring game franchise but you know let him have his oases in the desert.

Reactions: 16

I know they were most likely 'acting', but they acted like Fil didn't have a clue about Harry's op.... Harry is supposed to be so dear to her and she's supposedly best mates with Josie and Jess.... But to not even mention it to your boyfriend is weird... Either they're bullshitting or he doesn't pay any attention to her Instagram 🙄

I still can't get over that she hasn't donated a penny yet. And only shared it twice. And that card was incredibly cringe, her ego absolutely loved being called a fAmOuS fAiRy GoDmOtHeR just by clicking a button to share it two times. Absolute bare minimum effort. Nah, sorry. If she was such an amazing friend and that dog meant so much to her then this witch should be sharing that daily until they reach their goal and adding a sizeable donation.

It makes me feel sick thinking that this dog who need a massive op on all 4 legs is just sitting around for four months, just waiting for someone to do something to help him. Meanwhile, Helga has bought a sofa, expensive roller skates, a new wardrobe, a mini break away for Fil's birthday, an enormous amount of Christmas gifts, an enormous amount of food, more clothes than she knows what to do with and now an huge iPad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
😬😬😬😬 Do you think Helen tried getting Mark to do his trekking hobby an influencer thing? But he was just like nah, thanks.
Just the way she shoved herself into his hobbies and he's too meek to establish boundaries. Like you can be an individual Helen. It's ok. Does she have any hobbies that she likes to do by herself? Outside of main YouTube? Or is it all just marketable.
I really cringed. Poor Fil. COD is pretty boring game franchise but you know let him have his oases in the desert.
I feel like Helen wants her partners to have the same job as her so they are on HER schedule and free to just get up and go on all those comped trips.

Reactions: 15
Her doing the therapy homework right before a session is a slap in the face to people who are on a waiting list to see one.
Respectfully disagree lad! I did my homework right before my (much needed and arguably not intense enough) therapy everytime. If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to talk about the contents, it needed to be fresh.

She's an absolute shitarse but she needs the therapy, and it's good that she's going and doing the work then we should leave that alone.

Anyway back to normal service - why the duck is she using that oversized heated dildo to curl her hair when she literally has at least one Dyson aircurl which is her ~fave~. It was appropriate she used mane and tail too. I cringe my hole inside out watching her lip sync to Led Zep too, she's so incredibly unsexy.

Reactions: 14
With regards to the ipad PRo that she's "been thinking about for a while"... Strange she hasn't mentioned it before... Just like the new sofa, the ice skates the constant trips to waitrose, hairdressers and ikea.. Its mindless spending to fill the void. Hopefully she will address it in therapy, but I doubt it..she just spends money like she eats tit food.. Constantly and without giving it any thought.

Reactions: 28
So the other days story of ‘straightened my hair for the first time in ages’ was just so she could curl it badly after? She’s such a bleeping diiiiiiick. The lip syncing was gross.

Reactions: 12
I still can't get over that she hasn't donated a penny yet. And only shared it twice. And that card was incredibly cringe, her ego absolutely loved being called a fAmOuS fAiRy GoDmOtHeR just by clicking a button to share it two times. Absolute bare minimum effort. Nah, sorry. If she was such an amazing friend and that dog meant so much to her then this witch should be sharing that daily until they reach their goal and adding a sizeable donation.
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she made that card up to make herself look good and Josie never sent her anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Helen's stories, the jumper and super high wasted jeans remind me of bloody Simon Cowell
Without being too foul, here "lady area" must smell with how much she hikes everything up there and how tight everything is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Belated birthday wishes @rivers

Tell him the evil Trollz think he’s lovely for his gesture and we all think Helga is a massive nob. She’ll probably end up breaking hers before long anyway.
You’re all lovely, amazing people! I’m glad there is still some good in the world.
I was just so angry this morning, how influencers have such a throwaway approach to life when some of us work so hard to even get a fraction of what they have. You have all made me smile today, and husband feeling 100% better about himself. We are spending time watching a lot more worthwhile youtubers now, mainly travel ones and we feel so much more positive and inspired!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Respectfully disagree lad! I did my homework right before my (much needed and arguably not intense enough) therapy everytime. If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to talk about the contents, it needed to be fresh.

She's an absolute shitarse but she needs the therapy, and it's good that she's going and doing the work then we should leave that alone.

Anyway back to normal service - why the duck is she using that oversized heated dildo to curl her hair when she literally has at least one Dyson aircurl which is her ~fave~. It was appropriate she used mane and tail too. I cringe my hole inside out watching her lip sync to Led Zep too, she's so incredibly unsexy.
I didn’t think about it that way, apologies. Still it’s Helen and she never seems to follow anything through.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.