Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jumper and Jean pic looks like they were taken near a pub bc of the kegs in the background

I’d never wish for ill health on anyone but it’s extremely noticeable Helen hasn’t been personally affected by the pandemic. She’s not said anything about kats dad passing, as has been pointed out. I lost all patience with her when she said she hopes people take this lockdown seriously. That goes to you too Helen!!! Stop acting like you’re above everyone and the pinnacle of good behaviour.

I hope everyone in this thread dealing with covid are okay 🖤
I hadn’t been personally affected until this week, we’ve just had the news my partners great aunt who is already in hospital with a respiratory condition now has covid. And my own aunt who I don’t speak to often has informed us she had covid and spent 8 days in hospital, 4 of those on a ventilator. It sucks, 2021 sucks already.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I really wish she’d take this pandemic seriously. I tested positive for COVID-19 this week, I’m younger than Helen and it’s not pissing around. I’ve barely been able to move today with the muscle ache and my chest is incredibly tight and painful. Stay home, influence people to do the right thing, don’t willy nilly go out for outfit pictures - no one I think is comparing their lives to others at the moment because we’re all inside trying to stay safe.....
Oh no! Hope you get well soon!

Exactly right about the fact that no one is comparing themselves to others. It's crazy to think that her mentality at the moment is to try and show everyone that she's having soooo much fun and living her best life. Like, witch, we're in a pandemic. No one is living their best life at the moment. The fact she feels like she has to fake her life online just to show off and be liked is truly sad and it's only backfiring on her.

It's also crazy how she's only just realised that we have no option but to stay at home after the first proper weekend where she couldn't break covid rules and sit in a cafe with all her mates or pop to the shops. You'd think that with her good friend's dad passing away she'd take things more seriously, but no - Helga's out yet again for walks, driving around Norfolk, taking outfit pictures everywhere and anywhere, getting her mates to 'drop off' unnecessary tit and out to collect all multiple takeaways and iPads she can get her mitts on 🙄

The jumper and Jean pic looks like they were taken near a pub bc of the kegs in the background

I’d never wish for ill health on anyone but it’s extremely noticeable Helen hasn’t been personally affected by the pandemic. She’s not said anything about kats dad passing, as has been pointed out. I lost all patience with her when she said she hopes people take this lockdown seriously. That goes to you too Helen!!! Stop acting like you’re above everyone and the pinnacle of good behaviour.

I hope everyone in this thread dealing with covid are okay 🖤
I hadn’t been personally affected until this week, we’ve just had the news my partners great aunt who is already in hospital with a respiratory condition now has covid. And my own aunt who I don’t speak to often has informed us she had covid and spent 8 days in hospital, 4 of those on a ventilator. It sucks, 2021 sucks already.
Sorry to hear you're family is going through rough times too. I hope your partner's great aunt and your aunt makes a speedy recovery.

2021 does bleeping suck already. I've had my mum diagnosed with cancer and another close family member taking an overdose in the space of a couple of weeks. bleeping sucks that I can't physically be with either of them while they're going through a really tough time. I cry everytime we have to try and sort things out remotely.

And it's all thanks to the selfish shitheads like Helen Anderson constantly breaking the rules, not giving a tit about the severity of the situation and not giving a flying duck about others.

If she can't see how her behaviour have affected others and that she's been influencing others to selfishly break the rules too, then I have no hope for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I still can’t believe she didn’t even donate anything for that dog but bought a new iPad like it was nothing.
Yes, exactly this. It would be so hard to be her friend watching this. They sent her a grovelling card as they are clearly getting desperate and hope she'd pull her finger out and promote it and donate too. Poor little dog. Drops a grand on an ipad, casually, but 0 for a dog of her mate.

Wow. Now we know how much Helen edits her pictures. Just.....wow.

ETA: The portion on that plate would be too big even for my 6ft boyfriend. Jesus bleeping Christ. Have a word.
I thought it was the serving platter and she was just posing with it for the pic ? I don't think she could be eating that as a meal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes, exactly this. It would be so hard to be her friend watching this. They sent her a grovelling card as they are clearly getting desperate and hope she'd pull her finger out and promote it and donate too. Poor little dog. Drops a grand on an ipad, casually, but 0 for a dog of her mate.

I thought it was the serving platter and she was just posing with it for the pic ? I don't think she could be eating that as a meal.
As ungrateful as I'd feel like I was sounding
At that point of seeing her spend willy nilly like that I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from messaging her and being like wtf you haven't even donated £10 to my dogs surgery that you say is so important to you but spend £1000 on an ipad

Helen is the type of friend that would tell you she couldn't afford to attend your hen party then post a video dropping the amount of the hen party on a bag

Reactions: 17
@Lunamoon22 I'm sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis and about the overdose. That absolutely sucks, and I hope your mum and family are getting the support and treatment they need. You seem like such a lovely person and I really hope you have lots of support around you to keep you afloat during this horrid time. We appreciate you so much here on Tattle 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Two days later and she has 17k views for her vlog, yet she only managed to drum up 4 donations for the dog...

I can't help but think that they would have got the funds if:

a) she had a dedicated post on her IG for him
b) she shared it on her stories regularly
c) SHE ACTUALLY bleeping DONATED

It's absolutely the worst time to share a go fund me, January is always bad financially since everyone's just getting over Christmas, but we're still in a bleeping pandemic and there's reports of 2.2 million people in the UK who are currently unemployed and it's still rising.

She obviously is so bleeping out of touch from reality that she must think everyone is staying at home for the fun of it and are also out dropping 1k on iPads because they're bored off work with nothing better to do 🙄

I bet she doesn't realise that there's parents out there who have to juggle working from home full time with trying to teach their children school work, because they can't afford to take time off to have a "relaxing time". And there's Helga taking a 'well deserved break' and having her "relaxing time" mini break away from posting a couple of crappy pictures and a few crappy videos that took her 20 mins to make.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Lunamoon22 I'm sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis and about the overdose. That absolutely sucks, and I hope your mum and family are getting the support and treatment they need. You seem like such a lovely person and I really hope you have lots of support around you to keep you afloat during this horrid time. We appreciate you so much here on Tattle 🖤
Aw thank you @Miastar. Just trying to take things one day at a time. I'm trying to figure everything out but it's so hard to deal with as a family when we haven't been able to see each other in person for so long.

I look at Helen's behaviour at Christmas where she had her mum over and she was hugging her and I just feel so mad.

She completely disregards the rules and still has so much physical contact with her family and friends when we haven't been able to since March.

I couldn't go over and give my mum a hug when our family dog died just before Christmas, nor could I give my dad a hug when he broke his ankle in the summer because I was more concerned about keeping them safe in a pandemic.

It's so bleeping difficult. But Helen hasn't been affected by anything other than "boo hoo! Strangers online aren't watching my videos or clicking the like button so now I need to announce that I'm getting therapy to gain sympathy and feel loved again"

I'm so tired of her tit. And can't believe I was ever a fan of hers at one point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m actually fed up of her. I think I need to take a break from the thread, simply because she’s just living in a different world the whole oh not much can go on blah blah but here we are out and about. OH duck OFF

Although I do appreciate the thread you guys are great, maybe I’ll come back. Over and out! X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As ungrateful as I'd feel like I was sounding
At that point of seeing her spend willy nilly like that I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from messaging her and being like wtf you haven't even donated £10 to my dogs surgery that you say is so important to you but spend £1000 on an ipad

Helen is the type of friend that would tell you she couldn't afford to attend your hen party then post a video dropping the amount of the hen party on a bag
Also now that she's openly admitted in a video that she hasn't donated yet, I seriously doubt any more of her subscribers will bother. Her reading out the card like she's a bloody saint for just sharing a link. Ugh.

She's actually such a horrible friend. I've got duck all money at the moment, but if one of my close friends had an ill pet I'd try to help as much as I could. Even if it was just £20 or something.

Reactions: 26
Also now that she's openly admitted in a video that she hasn't donated yet, I seriously doubt any more of her subscribers will bother. Her reading out the card like she's a bloody saint for just sharing a link. Ugh.

She's actually such a horrible friend. I've got duck all money at the moment, but if one of my close friends had an ill pet I'd try to help as much as I could. Even if it was just £20 or something.
I'd actually respect her more if she brought out a video and said all the money made from that video was going to her friends dog
Or she does an ad on her Instagram and then says all the money she got paid goes to her friend
Soph does nails does stuff like that all the time for charity for goodness sake, I'm sure Helen could do that for a friend
Oh wait no, forgot shes too greedy

Reactions: 29
It's heartbreaking to hear what you're all going through, it seems as though it's always the good, kind and sensible people that get the hardest of times :( I truly hope it starts to improve for you all soon ♥

I am very frustrated and angry at the ipad situation. I am a mum and teaching at home is the 7th circle of hell and i'm fortunate enough to have a computer! I tried to make do without a printer for a week and had to get one as it was basically impossible without, that was essentially food shop money i had to use for it. There are so many desperate families that urgently need home schooling equipment..laptops/ pens and paper/ printers/ TIME! It's pretty horrific for a lot of parents and kids at the mo. So to just casually drop 1k on an ipad truly disgusted me. There's probably at least 3 families on her street alone that need it so much more than her.

I'm starting to feel loopy with all the pressure I face in the days so seeing her float about in her nan's curtains and moan that there's nothing to do is like a bad dream. I remember this scene in Poldark where that rich snob Warleggen asks the doctor if there's a cure for boredom and the doctor says that no one who works for him suffers that problem. Maybe she should dress up as Queen Elizabeth more often, it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's heartbreaking to hear what you're all going through, it seems as though it's always the good, kind and sensible people that get the hardest of times :( I truly hope it starts to improve for you all soon ♥

I am very frustrated and angry at the ipad situation. I am a mum and teaching at home is the 7th circle of hell and i'm fortunate enough to have a computer! I tried to make do without a printer for a week and had to get one as it was basically impossible without, that was essentially food shop money i had to use for it. There are so many desperate families that urgently need home schooling equipment..laptops/ pens and paper/ printers/ TIME! It's pretty horrific for a lot of parents and kids at the mo. So to just casually drop 1k on an ipad truly disgusted me. There's probably at least 3 families on her street alone that need it so much more than her.

I'm starting to feel loopy with all the pressure I face in the days so seeing her float about in her nan's curtains and moan that there's nothing to do is like a bad dream. I remember this scene in Poldark where that rich snob Warleggen asks the doctor if there's a cure for boredom and the doctor says that no one who works for him suffers that problem. Maybe she should dress up as Queen Elizabeth more often, it suits her.

Literally going through the same. Just looking at printers for the kids work and trying to figure out cheaper meals/food. Only way I can get one. Like yourself its much needed for their work.
I also feel the pressure. I have been struggling keeping the structure/motivation going with the kids. I have three boys and on my own. It feels relentless.....then there is her 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Two days later and she has 17k views for her vlog, yet she only managed to drum up 4 donations for the dog...

I can't help but think that they would have got the funds if:

a) she had a dedicated post on her IG for him
b) she shared it on her stories regularly
c) SHE ACTUALLY bleeping DONATED

It's absolutely the worst time to share a go fund me, January is always bad financially since everyone's just getting over Christmas, but we're still in a bleeping pandemic and there's reports of 2.2 million people in the UK who are currently unemployed and it's still rising.

She obviously is so bleeping out of touch from reality that she must think everyone is staying at home for the fun of it and are also out dropping 1k on iPads because they're bored off work with nothing better to do 🙄

I bet she doesn't realise that there's parents out there who have to juggle working from home full time with trying to teach their children school work, because they can't afford to take time off to have a "relaxing time". And there's Helga taking a 'well deserved break' and having her "relaxing time" mini break away from posting a couple of crappy pictures and a few crappy videos that took her 20 mins to make.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw thank you @Miastar. Just trying to take things one day at a time. I'm trying to figure everything out but it's so hard to deal with as a family when we haven't been able to see each other in person for so long.

I look at Helen's behaviour at Christmas where she had her mum over and she was hugging her and I just feel so mad.

She completely disregards the rules and still has so much physical contact with her family and friends when we haven't been able to since March.

I couldn't go over and give my mum a hug when our family dog died just before Christmas, nor could I give my dad a hug when he broke his ankle in the summer because I was more concerned about keeping them safe in a pandemic.

It's so bleeping difficult. But Helen hasn't been affected by anything other than "boo hoo! Strangers online aren't watching my videos or clicking the like button so now I need to announce that I'm getting therapy to gain sympathy and feel loved again"

I'm so tired of her tit. And can't believe I was ever a fan of hers at one point.
Much love to you Luna. What a blow, and at a time like this doubly difficult. You may not be able to be there physically but I'm sure you're doing everything you can to be there for your Mum ❤

So sad to hear about the family dog. The same thing happened with my family cat. It's the hardest thing in the world to hear someone crying on the phone and not be able to hug away some of the sadness. Have a virtual one from me xx

I keep saying to my family that when I see them I'm going to hug them for so long my parents will be walking around the house with me dragging from their ankles like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 386275

Has she only just realised that there's a pandemic going on?
I assume everyone's said this already but I'm just catching up - if she'd posted this ten months ago and then lived by her own advice it would have been mature, relatable, responsible and even helpful. Is it possible (genuinely asking) that she lives in such a weird influencer bubble she's actually never had this realisation before?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The iPad situation is frustrating. Not because she decided she wanted it and went out to get it (I did this with my switch after months of consideration that I hadn't shared before so itooked impulsive) but rather because it had to be top of the range. She posted a picture on her story of her art the other day and it looked great, she clearly already had the right resources to get back into the hobby but instead she needs a £1000 iPad before she'll attempt it properly. Even if she just uses it for games and doesn't touch the drawing app after a few months, she'll still justify the purchase by saying she uses the iPad all the time (but not actually considering that she could have saved hundreds and gotten a cheaper one).

I guess she can spend her money however she wants but it just seems really spoilt that in January during a global pandemic, a month before her bday, she just runs out and drops a grand in a way that's edited to look so flippant. Like that's nothing to her. It just feels like such a far cry from the Helen in that lipstick video or the creator we subscribed for.

Also, sending you both lots of love 💞

Reactions: 18
@avaadore It definitely feels relentless! Just remember that we're all in this together and handing in our kids half-arsed work as best we can lol I got my 5 year old to scribble on a bit of paper and uploaded that to google classroom just to prove he's still alive :ROFLMAO: I think this will be a truly unique experience for our kids that they'll hopefully look back on feel extreme sympathy for what we had to do for them and subsequently put us in a posh nursing home.
If Helen really took the time to understand what people are really going through in lockdown she might gain some knowledge and try to connect with her followers but instead she'd rather spend her way through it and distance herself from her audience in the most obnoxious way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a shame to hear about everyone’s situations, sending love to you all ❤

Luna, I hope your mum gets better 🖤 and
Your other family member is okay now

to see how many people are struggling at the moment makes helens behaviour feel even more like a kick in the teeth. The Sainsbury’s hamper and food bank situation immediately springs to mind whilst there are people literally having to choose between feeding their family and buying school supplies.

I’m shut in the spare room right now whilst my partner has yet another job interview :/ trying to keep the panic at bay because his redundancy pay won’t last forever and I only earn 18k so can’t support us both and he’s getting really down and I don’t know how best to support him right now . He wanted to join the police but the recruitment process is taking a while and honestly, whilst people like Helen are spreading the virus around 10x more than it would it’s probably best he waits until this is all over

I'd actually respect her more if she brought out a video and said all the money made from that video was going to her friends dog
Or she does an ad on her Instagram and then says all the money she got paid goes to her friend
these are two amazingly easy ideas, helz if you’re reading this, please use them

• Heart
Much love to you Luna

And much love to everyone!!

This site and thread in particular is deffo one of my escapisms during lockdown ❤❤❤

• Heart
Why doesn't she donate all of her unused electrical items to a local school? Or donate food?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sending love to you all, I hope everyone’s situations can start to improve soon ❤❤
I don’t understand how anyone, especially anyone with pets themselves, sees an animal suffering because their owner can’t afford a surgery, has the power to fix that, and just leaves the dog to suffer. I would have a hard time parting with that amount of money even if I were rich, but it would always come down to putting the innocent animal first.
She just comes across as the least generous person ever. I’m sure we’ve all been seeing the £30 food parcel scandal the last few days, and maybe some people here have experience with it, and she says nothing, does nothing to help. I don’t have loads of money but I do my best to help people who have even less than me. Just really sick of her selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.